• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

why is everyone sexy except me lmao

You must earn it. Though Komaeda avatar is points in your favor.
I noticed that your scumlist is pretty much the most inactive members
Is this a bias of some kind? Or do you really find them scummy?
I believe FA, you and Darth are town.

Mega looks scummy and his pro Pika town doesn’t help Pika look town, and I still don’t fully trust pikas defense of Piko.

And jd is irking me.

Officer Snake was just random choice.

Contrainer is Black Becaise I have no idea

Okay, Ive gone over the thread again and wish to elaborate some thoughts, starting with a reads list.

Mido - Town not only for her efforts, but by virtue of her claim and its timing. But I’ve said this.
Lone - Hard to say...his Survivor claim + the Flashbang item’s (would-be?) presence in the game makes him being SK an understandable possibility, yet AE could easily have left the Psychiatrist aspect on the item alone as a pseudo-confirmation of SK to keep things interesting (or just saw no point in removing it). And I haven’t seen anything from him that makes me totally suspicious, even though that claim felt out of the blue. I’ll give him a slight benign lean from me. (Not “Town,” of course, but you get the idea)
MegaPod - I know this guy looks like a scum bag at first glance, but I swear he can be a valuable Town asset with his role if nothing else. If it comes down to a claim to save his sorry ass today then so be it, but let’s see if he can pull himself together before then.
Officer Snake - has done, like, nothin’, so he’s a null read.
Pika - I’ll give him a slight Town lean for now in light of our latest death. After reading back a bit I can sorta see his posts as genuine. But more on the Pika topic in a bit.
Contrainer - Hoo boy. If he really is a standard Bomb and made himself useless with his claim, it’s unfortunate that he did so but it also means we shouldn’t obsess too much about trying to keep him in the lineup. If he’s truthful about it and the Mafia knows, they won’t do it. And the content of his posts really do seem to lack real effort, not to mention that the claim could be faked to discourage a Vig from targeting him and Town from questioning him about his role. I mean, there is the possibility he’d fake it as a Town PR, but if the Mafia Rolecops him in that scenario then how long would that defense really last? I’m just not feeling confident in his claim anymore and don’t see the point of holding onto him if he can’t contribute something. Slight scum lean.
Darth - one of our most vocal players trying to push the game along. Of course, he’s good at doing that as Mafia, too, but a slight Town lean for me regardless.
Jd - moderately low activity is nothing inherently scummy when it comes to jd, and I found that he did post some substantial things when he was on, which made me think Town at first. However, a recent post of his strikes me as off, so I kinda changed my mind as I got to the last couple of pages, as you’ll see a little later in this post.
FinalArcadia - another example of a vocal player who raises good points. Slight Town lean on her, though admittedly I’m slightly paranoid that one of the vocal players I’m leaning Town on is scum, if only because (besides Midori) they aren’t confirmed by something concrete.
ExLight - I’m actually feeling pretty good about him. Call it bias if you like, but I don’t imagine he’d bother to white knight me of all players if he were scum, considering everyone else either suspects me, or as we’ll soon see, could apparently swing either way on me. Besides being willing to defend me on my off game, he just generally seems actively invested in trying to solve the game. I read Ex as Town right now.

I definitely think Mega is worth keeping an eye on. I agree that he usually plays much different, and I don’t think I’ve seen him play as mafia.
Ok first of all, lemme finally address what almost everyone’s been saying about me playing differently. Yes, I’ve played my share of solid Town games, but I don’t always bring that energy to the table, as flattered as I am that y’all expect better from me. Heck, I’ve had several lackluster Town performances in recent games. I’ll admit I could be doing better this game, so I can’t say I’m totally shocked to end up on most players’ scumlists, which actually isn’t too uncommon of a thing for me.

Secondly, whaddya mean you’ve never seen me play as scum, Mido? Have you forgotten my grand TWR playing debut as ME in Random Messages Mafia 2? You were WolfOwl back then, right? Good times.
So it looks like the third person with votes yesterday was Megapod. Are we still interested in lynching him? I’m not really sure who else to go after.
Hmmmmm. This post appears to be gauging the other players’ interest in lynching me without committing anything against me. I find that sorta suspish if I’m being honest. Looks like he’s testing the waters for a mislynch possibility based on who the other players would be willing to vote off. So I’ll drop a vote on him.

vote: jdthebud
The curse lives on!

Which the way he pushed for Pika Pika being town like that makes Pika Pika look bad. He could be mafia trying to buddy a town to cause a mislynch but I feel like he’s trying to genuinely get us not to suspect Pika Pika.
Whoa now, I never pushed for anyone to think of Pika as definite Town. It’s just one less point in favor of him being scum. I never made it out that Pika should get a free pass because of Piko’s slip, just because I suspect him less now. If I didn’t find your claim so darn truthful I’d accuse you of trying to twist my words.

Secondly, whaddya mean you’ve never seen me play as scum, Mido? Have you forgotten my grand TWR playing debut as ME in Random Messages Mafia 2? You were WolfOwl back then, right? Good times.

I don’t remember that game. I’ve played too many games lol. The games I best remember are TWD mafia, Bible Mafia, 100 Mafia, Pokémon Startera Mafia...... I’m starting to see a pattern here....well guess I’ll forget this game eventually lol.
Whoa now, I never pushed for anyone to think of Pika as definite Town. It’s just one less point in favor of him being scum. I never made it out that Pika should get a free pass because of Piko’s slip, just because I suspect him less now. If I didn’t find your claim so darn truthful I’d accuse you of trying to twist my words.
Your wording implies otherwise. I suggest you look closer at your post.

On a note if we don’t hit scum today we may need to do a mass claim next phase.

More later when I have pc to easily wall post. Phone is too annoying.

Mind showing me where I suggest that if Piko is Town, Pika must be, too? I didn’t intend to imply such a thing.
So mafia intend to slip up when they do? Just because you don’t intend something doesn’t make it non significant.

Mafia intend to fool and kill town but don’t always do it.

Town intend to find and lynch mafia but don’t always succeed.

Vote: Max1996
It’s not Friday anymore!
Joke vote irrelevant
Welp. Guess AussieEevee is gonna modkill you for that claim, R.I.P.

Jokes aside, I believe this.

glares
Half joke and half serious. Nothing wrong here folks.
I’m in agreement with FinalArcadia’s reasoning about Max, so...oh hey, my joke vote is still on him from earlier. That’s convenient. I’ll leave it there.
Sheeping incident number one. If his vote wasn't already on Max, it would have been the fourth vote. And this is his third post. He added nothing to discussion.
AE has confirmed before game start that the factions are rolled before specific roles are chosen. This is Bonanza, not Chaos
Mechanic post. Irrelevant.
Sooo I guess we’ve got a wagon on a Jester then? Not the worst possibility, I suppose, though I kinda hoped we’d nail scum. That’s D1 for ya I suppose.
Fluff. And the "hoped we nailed scum" comment is downright hypocritic. He did no hunting. Just sheeped FA's post, talked about mechanics, and joked. Basically he sat watching others do the work, and acts like we did the work wrong. There is so much wrong with the comment. So his fluff post is now a scum post. Also he brushes it off as D1, thus ultimately using D1 as an excuse.
Only upon nightkilling, hence why he resolved to get lynched instead.
Mechanics/explanation of the obvious. irrelevant.
Vote: Pikochu

Not only is the Vigging the Bomb suggestion a little sketchy since there’s possible Mafia motivation behind it, but it’s pretty much ofca stretch from him to suggest that Zinn meant to coax out the Bomb claim in the first place with his joking remark. Especially since he starts his so-called analysis of Zinn by saying he rubs off as Town, but concludes that he’s a slight scum read. I don’t really buy it.
This looks good. He adds his own thoughts on the Piko wagon and was the third to vote. This is a town post.
Hmm, reads ya say? Well I'll probably need some time to go over the thread again and solidify my reads, but here's a few that stand out to me:
Darth, I think you seem pretty Towny with your arguments and pushing for answers to try and solve the game. Mido too, and her Miller claim before everyone was even around makes her especially trustworthy. I agree that Zinn isn't looking too good right now, especially with the unexplained insinuation that you're Mafia. And as it's been pointed out, Pika's points in favor of Piko aren't incredibly strong, and he's worth further scrutiny if Piko flips Mafia.

Two things on this-He went for easy reads. Darth is active, and thus an easy read to call town. Zinn was scummy as can be, and thus an easy read to brush off as looking suspicious. I'm miller, so I'm another easy read. And he even points out how we had pointed out the pika case. So all easy reads.

Second thingis the Pika comment. It seems like a set up to help Pika. Pika was being suspected for defending Pikochu, however mafia would know Pikochu was town. Thus they could choose to defend him and go against him to gain face either way. And he only considers Pika as possible mafia if Pikochu flips mafia. While this should not be inherently that bad, considering the next time he posts, it seems more like he was trying to set up the idea that Pika is only mafia if Pikochu is, and Pika must be town if Pikochu is town.
Well, the Inventor can only give it at Night, but assuming it works the same way I wrote it for my game, the item can be used on any phase assuming someone has it.

sooo, anyways, guess suspicion on Pika isn’t warranted quite yet since Piko was a Townie. Aaand I should probably reread soon like I said I would.

Which post was that, again?
See here. "Suspicion on Pika isn't warranted quite warranted yet." Someone tell me what isn't scummy about that. He's clearly trying to push suspicion off of Pika. It almost feels like he was waiting for his chance to say that.

If it wasn't for the fact that this post was just made this phase, even the latter half would be suspicious, but instead it just shows lack of paying attention. Or faking paying attention, but that one cannot be proven so that part is irrelevant.

However his Pika comment remains relevant. Interestingly we weren't even discussing Pika that much outside of the occasional "mafia can defend town" yet he says this not long after phase update. As though he was worried that we would go after his partner.
Okay, Ive gone over the thread again and wish to elaborate some thoughts, starting with a reads list.

Mido - Town not only for her efforts, but by virtue of her claim and its timing. But I’ve said this.
Lone - Hard to say...his Survivor claim + the Flashbang item’s (would-be?) presence in the game makes him being SK an understandable possibility, yet AE could easily have left the Psychiatrist aspect on the item alone as a pseudo-confirmation of SK to keep things interesting (or just saw no point in removing it). And I haven’t seen anything from him that makes me totally suspicious, even though that claim felt out of the blue. I’ll give him a slight benign lean from me. (Not “Town,” of course, but you get the idea)
MegaPod - I know this guy looks like a scum bag at first glance, but I swear he can be a valuable Town asset with his role if nothing else. If it comes down to a claim to save his sorry ass today then so be it, but let’s see if he can pull himself together before then.
Officer Snake - has done, like, nothin’, so he’s a null read.
Pika - I’ll give him a slight Town lean for now in light of our latest death. After reading back a bit I can sorta see his posts as genuine. But more on the Pika topic in a bit.
Contrainer - Hoo boy. If he really is a standard Bomb and made himself useless with his claim, it’s unfortunate that he did so but it also means we shouldn’t obsess too much about trying to keep him in the lineup. If he’s truthful about it and the Mafia knows, they won’t do it. And the content of his posts really do seem to lack real effort, not to mention that the claim could be faked to discourage a Vig from targeting him and Town from questioning him about his role. I mean, there is the possibility he’d fake it as a Town PR, but if the Mafia Rolecops him in that scenario then how long would that defense really last? I’m just not feeling confident in his claim anymore and don’t see the point of holding onto him if he can’t contribute something. Slight scum lean.
Darth - one of our most vocal players trying to push the game along. Of course, he’s good at doing that as Mafia, too, but a slight Town lean for me regardless.
Jd - moderately low activity is nothing inherently scummy when it comes to jd, and I found that he did post some substantial things when he was on, which made me think Town at first. However, a recent post of his strikes me as off, so I kinda changed my mind as I got to the last couple of pages, as you’ll see a little later in this post.
FinalArcadia - another example of a vocal player who raises good points. Slight Town lean on her, though admittedly I’m slightly paranoid that one of the vocal players I’m leaning Town on is scum, if only because (besides Midori) they aren’t confirmed by something concrete.
ExLight - I’m actually feeling pretty good about him. Call it bias if you like, but I don’t imagine he’d bother to white knight me of all players if he were scum, considering everyone else either suspects me, or as we’ll soon see, could apparently swing either way on me. Besides being willing to defend me on my off game, he just generally seems actively invested in trying to solve the game. I read Ex as Town right now.

Ok first of all, lemme finally address what almost everyone’s been saying about me playing differently. Yes, I’ve played my share of solid Town games, but I don’t always bring that energy to the table, as flattered as I am that y’all expect better from me. Heck, I’ve had several lackluster Town performances in recent games. I’ll admit I could be doing better this game, so I can’t say I’m totally shocked to end up on most players’ scumlists, which actually isn’t too uncommon of a thing for me.

Hmmmmm. This post appears to be gauging the other players’ interest in lynching me without committing anything against me. I find that sorta suspish if I’m being honest. Looks like he’s testing the waters for a mislynch possibility based on who the other players would be willing to vote off. So I’ll drop a vote on him.

The curse lives on!

Reads are an obvious choice, but at this point I feel almost all read lists will look the same. However once again he's making Pika out as town, and he said more on it in a moment, but gave nothing. Instead he responded to my post, saying he didn't do something, that he ironically does again in this post.

Also don't know what Piko slip there was and what that would have to do with Pika...honestly looks like he's talking out of thin air.
Mind showing me where I suggest that if Piko is Town, Pika must be, too? I didn’t intend to imply such a thing.
Backtracking.
Okayyy, way to miss the point. I asked you how I implied what I apparently did imply about Pika despite my intended meaning, and you’re not even showing me where you say I implied it.
Not reading what I write.

It is possible that jd and Mega are both mafia, but with the defense of Pika I think Mega, Snake, and PIka are mafia, and jd is town. Snake is just inactive so Mega isn't going out of his way for him, unlike for Pika who is active.

Mega has done nothing of substance, save for his vote on Piko. His vote on jd is almost literally OMGUS. In fact it might as well be. He can't pull it on me or FA, so jd is the only one. And thats the only reason he gives for jd being scum. For voting him and the vote seeming sheepy...like he himself did D1, and technically with Piko as well.

See here. "Suspicion on Pika isn't warranted quite warranted yet." Someone tell me what isn't scummy about that. He's clearly trying to push suspicion off of Pika. It almost feels like he was waiting for his chance to say that.
How does that imply he can’t be scum? The fact that Piko flipped Town just means the main reason I found Pika suspicious was no longer a valid one.
Also don't know what Piko slip there was and what that would have to do with Pika...honestly looks like he's talking out of thin air.

*FLIP

PIKO’S FLIP

Stupid autocorrect!!
Fluff. And the "hoped we nailed scum" comment is downright hypocritic. He did no hunting. Just sheeped FA's post, talked about mechanics, and joked. Basically he sat watching others do the work, and acts like we did the work wrong. There is so much wrong with the comment. So his fluff post is now a scum post. Also he brushes it off as D1, thus ultimately using D1 as an excuse.
Okay, I do again concede that my efforts have not been impressive in the slightest. But I was never trying to blame anyone else for “doing the work wrong.” It’s just an unfortunate fact that we don’t always catch scum on our first go. As Town, would I not hope to nail scum? I don’t see how that comment of mine implies blaming the other Townies or anything that would indicate my alignment.

Wait also
His vote on jd is almost literally OMGUS. In fact it might as well be. He can't pull it on me or FA, so jd is the only one. And thats the only reason he gives for jd being scum. For voting him and the vote seeming sheepy...like he himself did D1, and technically with Piko as well.
what the fresh fuck do you mean here? Jd didn’t vote me. I didn’t attack anyone for suspecting me, but him I’m pushing because he tried to gauge other user’s interest in lynching me off. Now who’s not reading?

I’d say we have three mafia with one indep. If behavior is accurate and not just mad skillets. I think we have a good small pool to scumhunt from.
I agree that we have 3 scum. If we had 4 scum today would be LYLO.
Well that explains Pikos post about who to trust.

How do you know that? The role PM doesn’t say it can only be used at night.
Doesn't the role PM say that the items are used instead of their normal actions?
I wonder how you can be an asset with your role. You haven't been an asset with your posts, that's for sure.

Jd didn’t vote me. I didn’t attack anyone for suspecting me, but him I’m pushing because he tried to gauge other user’s interest in lynching me off. Now who’s not reading?
*without committing anything against me himself
I think Mido thought that I was openly calling for your lynch, so in her mind I was the only viable retaliatory vote since all the others currently voting you are general townreads. My post was not meant to do that, it was meant to ask if you were still a viable lynch given the flips of Piko and Zinn as town. I actually think there might be a bit of tunneling here since we were so focused on Zinn, Piko and you last phase, and today we've just moved right along with the lynch train rather than even considering other options.

Let me ask you this: who is your hypothetical scum team?

How does that imply he can’t be scum? The fact that Piko flipped Town just means the main reason I found Pika suspicious was no longer a valid one.
Yet you haven't acted that way since Piko's flip.

*FLIP

PIKO’S FLIP

Stupid autocorrect!!
Oh now it makes more sense. I was so confused. Anyways point stands is your posts are contradicting what you are now saying.
Okay, I do again concede that my efforts have not been impressive in the slightest. But I was never trying to blame anyone else for “doing the work wrong.” It’s just an unfortunate fact that we don’t always catch scum on our first go. As Town, would I not hope to nail scum? I don’t see how that comment of mine implies blaming the other Townies or anything that would indicate my alignment.
I was just analyzing a comment. And I don't have much to work with, so your D1 comment sticks out as bad for you.
what the fresh fuck do you mean here? Jd didn’t vote me. I didn’t attack anyone for suspecting me, but him I’m pushing because he tried to gauge other user’s interest in lynching me off. Now who’s not reading?
What is with language and people lately?

Anyways OMGSUS is technically the wrong term, and I admit in being wrong about using voting. But it doesn't change the basis that your vote on him is just because he suggested lynching you. Whether that is via a vote or a post, that's still your whole reasoning. You STILL didn't go and find other evidence. You chose one recent post, and voted him with no real reasoning.

Vote: Contrainer

For not knowing how to say "confirmed". :p
Joke vote irrelevant.
Better to be safe than sorry, right?
Comment on a Darth vote. I still find this weird.
2 Vanilla are rare is games like this, but it could be true for balancing reasons.

For what it's worth, the game I submitted mostly has normal roles, though there are a few non-standard/custom ones.

@Midorikawa my response about Darth was in fact a joke, which is why I didn't vote him.

Anyway, I am a bit wary of how fast the wagon on Max formed, so I won't be adding to it. However, I completely agree that his claim was unnecessary and actually fairly anti-town, since vanilla roles are usually trying to get night killed, and he wasted that by claiming on Day 1.

Unvote: Contrainer
I can't say anything about unvoting a joke vote because I'm the only one who usually doesn't find it worth the effort in these cases.

However the Max comment seems like trying to avoid responsibility. He's basically neutral on it. He says he's wary and avoids joining the lynch, but also says that Max did scummy things. So this post is actually scummy. The rest of the post is mechanics discussion basically.
I guess it's probably the best outcome outside of a scum lynch since his role only helps mafia otherwise.

That bomb claim by Contrainer was...not good. Seriously, even if you think he's softing bomb, there was no real reason to counterclaim it as he was getting lynched anyway. Now your role is useless.

Anyway, I think there is at least two scum on the Max wagon given how easy it was to jump on it, and it ended up with 9 out 14 players...maybe even three scum.
Look how he says there was probably mafia on the Max wagon, and how he says "maybe three". The most likely number of mafia. This post was mostly fine, and irrelevant until he tried to basically direct attention off of himself and possibly whoever else wasn't on the Max wagon. I'll definitely have to check the votes later.
@FinalArcadia i didn’t vote Max because he didn’t need more votes on him. And I’m always skeptical of large D1 wagons since scum can easily jump on it without much suspicion.

Now though, I like the Pikochu case. Asking for a vig on a bomb claim is totally scummy, though it is a bit on the nose, maybe.

Vote: Pikochu
Again with his reasoning for not voting max, and again talking about scum hiding on the large wagon. And then he hops on the Piko wagon...which he was fifth on....which is a large wagon by that point.............
Ok, I'm finally back. Got a lot to get to.

Not sure about him, but if Pikochu is lynched and flips town, then Pika is likely town as well. If Pikochu is scum, then he's worth taking a close look at.
At the time, there were only 4 votes on Max I think. Most of the remaining votes came after he claimed jester. I wasn't sure Max was scum, and since I wasn't sure if I would be able to get back online before the phase ended, I didn't want to put a vote on him that could theoretically be used by scum to mislynch.
This is an absolutely terrible reason to join a wagon, especially without giving a reason for your vote. And I would like to know why you want to vote Darth.
Maybe taking advantage, but there's no twisting going on.
I see why you were frustrated, but there are definitely better ways to try and suss him out besides "vig him". As for the reads list, it may have been a way to spark conversation, but it seemed more like CWAC to me. I think it's more useful to just focus on scummy behavior this early on rather than a full reads list.

However I will say that doubling down on your statement about Container, rather than trying to backtrack and change your tune (usual scum reaction to accusations), is a point in your favor.

So you thought the bomb joke was maent to distract town? From what?
Why do you think scum is/was influencing the Piko wagon? Don't you agree that Piko's comments were bad? It's such a low hanging fruit that I don't know how much influence scum could even have.
I certainly had confidence at the time of my vote on Pikochu, so I wasn't just joining a wagon, I was voting to lynch scum (in my mind). Plus it was early in the phase, unlike D1 when I chose not to vote Max. My final comment about it being "on the nose" was my brain popping up with :would scum make such an obviously scummy comment?", so I added that, but it wasn't enough to take away from my vote.
I have a question for you: Do you think ZinnLav's vanilla CC on D1 was BS? I don't think that scum would try a CC like that on day 1. Yes it's a bit WIFOM but still a question to ask.
Thank you for posting this, it's a good explanation of why I didn't join the Max wagon on day 1, and also why large wagons in the early game can be detrimental to town.
I don't like the ones I highlighted in red, but otherwise this post is really good. He spoke to different people and didn't concentrate on one thing. He asked and answered questions. There is the pika must be town if piko is thing just like mega. And then the max part just contradicts what he said at the time of the voting, which is truly a giant red flag.
Well I am a bit at a loss now...I kept my vote on Piko because I thought he was a better lynch than Zinn or Megapod. I guess it's good we didn't lose a power role but I'm not sure what info we gained from that lynch.
This is okay actually. He explained his choice, defended it, and yeah there is some fluff but its fine. Not bad or super townie but definitely not bad.
Not sure what you are trying to say here?
I followed the quotes. I'm confused too. Anyways this is fine, its more weird following the quotes and realizing that Piko basically called himself out at one point....
Not sure why we are speculating about Rolecops.
Sometimes it feels like only Darth, FA, Light and I are reading this thread.
So did anyone get one of Pikochu’s inventions? I’m hoping for the Phase resetter!
It irks me that he's asking someone to let mafia know that they may be a danger. And then tacks on a comment like some fake townie.
Wait, never mind, I forgot it can only be used at night. Carry on.

So it looks like the third person with votes yesterday was Megapod. Are we still interested in lynching him? I’m not really sure who else to go after.
Suddenly he's not thinking for himself, and that is disturbing. The comment is definitely a bad one, and a lack of effort.
I agree that we have 3 scum. If we had 4 scum today would be LYLO.
Doesn't the role PM say that the items are used instead of their normal actions?
I wonder how you can be an asset with your role. You haven't been an asset with your posts, that's for sure.

I think Mido thought that I was openly calling for your lynch, so in her mind I was the only viable retaliatory vote since all the others currently voting you are general townreads. My post was not meant to do that, it was meant to ask if you were still a viable lynch given the flips of Piko and Zinn as town. I actually think there might be a bit of tunneling here since we were so focused on Zinn, Piko and you last phase, and today we've just moved right along with the lynch train rather than even considering other options.

This is okay. Explains, attempts to join convo...but seriously does no one read stuff.

Read Piko's role PM. It specifies when roles can be used pretty sure.

Anyways overall, jd has been mostly on the scummy side. He's had good moments and he does look better than mega, but he definitely ain't a major town contender.

Now I have work in the morning. Good night.

As the one who originally wrote the Inventor role, I can clarify what it meant; if one used a given item at Night, they had to choose it over their usual role action. But the Phase Resetter specifically could be used during any phase.
uhhhh, well I guess it’d be you and Contrainer as my current scum leans, plus someone out of Snake, Darth, or FA...just a loose idea based on my reads as a whole, not sure how this’ll really help.
There is the pika must be town if piko is thing just like mega.
Again, I didn’t say that. Jd did, apparently, as you’ve habdily
that your vote on him is just because he suggested lynching you.
He didn’t suggest it. He asked whether everyone else was willing to or not, remaining neutral on the prospect of it himself. And that’s my reasoning.
Suddenly he's not thinking for himself, and that is disturbing. The comment is definitely a bad one, and a lack of effort.
Oh, ok. Suddenly his comment on my lynch is suspicious when you analyze it. Fucken thank you.

Honestly, I have no clue why you have been misconstruing what I’ve said so much this game...

There are some people who I would more readily accept the possibility from, Mido for example. You, however, just don't strike me as the type.

Like I said, my gut just told me it was the right time. I trust that guy.
And I mean, it's not like you have to claim just because people are talking about your role.
Fair enough, I guess.

If Mafia's plan was to come after me, they must know I have a power role to where I am a threat to them. If that's the case, I think we may have to look at the people who started the wagon too.
This post here directly makes you a target for the mafia, irrespective whether they role-copped you or not. RIP Piko. :(

Question is who would mafia have rolecopped N1. I would have gone for someone like FA who was being viewed as townie right from the start to see if she would be a threat as a role and speaking or just on the speaking end.

But I’m not mafia this game so idk. I haven’t been able to predict mafia thought patterns for a few games now. All I understand is that at some point thy decide “kill Mido kill Mido”

Still I wonder what others thoughts are?

Seriously who does everyone think they may have rolecopped? If thy have one, though it’s a common role so they probably do.
Either the more towny looking players like FA, Darth, ExLight or the more silent ones like MegaPod, Jd, Officer Snake or in this case Contrainer to know whether they are actually a bomb or not.

Which the way he pushed for Pika Pika being town like that makes Pika Pika look bad. He could be mafia trying to buddy a town to cause a mislynch but I feel like he’s trying to genuinely get us not to suspect Pika Pika.

And if mafia did rolecop Piko N1 then that could give one of them extra reason to buddy Piko in hopes of receiving a role from him for extra power against town for a night.
Ok, I know you have your suspicions against me this game, but this still feels a bit far-reaching. Firstly, I am Town and not a Role cop. Secondly, the chances of actually role-copping Pikochu N1 were slim or random, at most. Thirdly, I had no clue y'all were gonna start a case against him on D2 in order for me to defend him to gain his confidence to get some item from him. I just didn't think the case against him was fair and hence, I expressed my opinions on it. I didn't think it was such a huge crime, that you are using anything and everything to implicate me.

AE didn’t take away psychiatrist from Pikos role it seems. So do we think there’s an SK?
Yes, this along with the statement I previously mentioned makes me wary of LG, but since there were no extra kills on both the nights, either there is no SK, the SK is laying low or any other factors taking place (like SK roleblocked, Doc protected either Mafia's or SK's target, etc).

Second thingis the Pika comment. It seems like a set up to help Pika. Pika was being suspected for defending Pikochu, however mafia would know Pikochu was town. Thus they could choose to defend him and go against him to gain face either way. And he only considers Pika as possible mafia if Pikochu flips mafia. While this should not be inherently that bad, considering the next time he posts, it seems more like he was trying to set up the idea that Pika is only mafia if Pikochu is, and Pika must be town if Pikochu is town.

If it wasn't for the fact that this post was just made this phase, even the latter half would be suspicious, but instead it just shows lack of paying attention. Or faking paying attention, but that one cannot be proven so that part is irrelevant.

However his Pika comment remains relevant. Interestingly we weren't even discussing Pika that much outside of the occasional "mafia can defend town" yet he says this not long after phase update. As though he was worried that we would go after his partner.
Idk what goes on in MegaPod's mind or the reasons behind his saying something, but I don't understand why are you trying to link me with him. Earlier, people were linking me with Pikochu. I am Town-aligned and my alignment should be dependent on my actions or words alone. Saying Pikochu is Town, so Pika is Town or MegaPod is Mafia, so Pika is Mafia makes no sense to me, I am Town because I am Town, not because XYZ is Town or ABC is Mafia.
So what MegaPod says or does not say should not have such a huge relation with my alignment. He could either be Mafia and trying to buddy me to throw suspicion on me or he could be Town and saying it genuinely, I don't really know. But, you say it like you are 100% sure that MegaPod and I are partners, which we are most definitely not.
If MegaPod and I were scumbuds, why would I put such effort to build a case against him in the first place when there was an already established lynch wagon in the form of Pikochu? I was finding MegaPod to be the most suspicious at that time, but others found Zinn to be more suspicious and lynched them instead.

Is this a subtle way of asking for MegaPod's role claim?

Right now, the people who I find most suspicious are you (jd), MegaPod, Officer Snake and Contrainer.

As for my vote, it's a toss up between jd and MegaPod for now. While jd had some good posts earlier, his recent posts come across as scummy to me whereas MegaPod who was my major suspect on D2 has at least provided some thoughts and reads now, and answered few questions which helped me ease some suspicions at least.

I will Vote: jdthebud for now, his recent posts, where he tries to gather information in a subtle manner (be it regarding the owner of the inventions or Megapod's role claim) along with his apprehension in taking a clear stand on MegaPod's case seems suspicious to me.

Officer Snake has been most inactive, but that's NAI. Would surely like to know your thoughts and reads @Officer Snake

Contrainer, is just sitting comfortably on top of his Bomb claim without feeling the need to contribute at all despite several requests to do so. It's gone beyond suspicion now to the point, it seems like he doesn't care about the game anymore, leave alone town.

Honestly, I have no clue why you have been misconstruing what I’ve said so much this game...
Feels bro. :bulbaLove:

Again, I didn’t say that. Jd did, apparently, as you’ve habdily

Again you implied it. More than once. Jd said it once. You both did.
didn’t suggest it. He asked whether everyone else was willing to or not, remaining neutral on the prospect of it himself. And that’s my reasoning.
Whatever words I use don’t change that your case is just bad and the reasoning is super bad. You are basing a case on one comment on Day 3. So basically you have no case.
Oh, ok. Suddenly his comment on my lynch is suspicious when you analyze it. Fucken thank you.
I never said t wasn’t! READ! I said you choosing your whole case on him because of it is what’s wrong!
Ok, I know you have your suspicions against me this game, but this still feels a bit far-reaching. Firstly, I am Town and not a Role cop. Secondly, the chances of actually role-copping Pikochu N1 were slim or random, at most. Thirdly, I had no clue y'all were gonna start a case against him on D2 in order for me to defend him to gain his confidence to get some item from him. I just didn't think the case against him was fair and hence, I expressed my opinions on it. I didn't think it was such a huge crime, that you are using anything and everything to implicate me.
I never said that’s true. Just something to consider. I always consider crazy stuff as information is revealed.
Saying Pikochu is Town, so Pika is Town or MegaPod is Mafia, so Pika is Mafia makes no sense to me,
will Vote: jdthebud for now, his recent posts, where he tries to gather information in a subtle manner (be it regarding the owner of the inventions or Megapod's role claim) along with his apprehension in taking a clear stand on MegaPod's case seems suspicious to me.
...I’m pretty sure that ties the votes and protects Mega....

Anyways it actually does matter. Interaction is important. It’s everything in mafia and if we ignored it then what much would we have.

If you’re town then you’ll be fine. I’m going to be looking through your posts today.

Your jd vote at least has more substance than mega’s. I still don’t see much of a case, but it’s better than megas so you currently look better than mega unless I find something super scummy in your posts when I look through them.

@MegaPod you want to prove you’re town? Then do it. You’ve hardly contributed this game and when you’re on the chopping block, instead f actually providing us with a better target, you’ve just been complaining, and yes that is what it is Becaise nothing has changed. GIVE A BETTER TARGET! Otherwise your day 1 comment is your most accurate comment. Just a player riding on everyone else’s work.

@jdthebud You too. You’re on the chopping block too. Build a case on someone, convince us of them being lynch worthy.

Also no one try to do Officer Snake. I haven’t seen a single post by them so I think they’re completely inactive and hopefully will be subbed.

I'm being kind of a lazyblob but it seems like jd's wagon tied Mega's?
My vote on Mega is purely for pressure, I'm probably not going to really keep it on him since he's a light town read to me, so we should treat it as if jd is the current leading one.

oh, you're not considering my vote already it seems, good. Yea, it's pretty much a tie.

Piko's flip is kinda annoying because everyone who attempt to save then could be seem as trying to pocket him to receive an item. Pika's stronger attempt to defend Piko does come off as weird, but to a lesser degree so does mine and Darth's, I'm not so sure why we're being Townread.

Something about Darth called my attention tho, he seemed to be very sure Piko's wagon was "Bullshit and has scum influence in it", which makes me wonder if he knew somehow Piko was Town.

Back
Top Bottom