• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

List of Games/Roles so far:
  1. Max1996 - DanganRonpa V3 Mafia - Musician (DanganRonpa V3 Mafia)
  2. Calvin ッ- ??? - JOAT (kewl Mafla)
  3. ZinnLav - Black Butler Mafia - Vanilla (Eeveelution Mafia)
  4. Pikochu - Periodic Table Mafia - Inventor (Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia)
  5. FinalArcadia - Gundam SEED Mafia - Governor (Gundam SEED Mafia)
  6. MegaPod-Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia - Night Bomb (Black Butler Mafia)
  7. Contrainer - kewl Mafia - Secretary (Hunter x Hunter Mafia)

1. Lone_Garurumon - Digi-Mafia Adventure - Survivor?
  2. Midorikawa - Eeveelution Mafia - Miller?
  3. Officer Snake - ??? - ???
  4. Pika_pika42 - Zodiac Mafia - ???
  5. DarthWolf - ??? - ???
  6. jdthebud - Hunter x Hunter Mafia - ???
  7. ExLight - Lupinranger vs Patranger Mafia - Bodyguard

So, we still don't know Darth/Calvin/OS games.
And can't confirm Pikochu's, Pika_pika42's, Lone's, and mine.

List of Games/Roles so far:
  1. Max1996 - DanganRonpa V3 Mafia - Musician (DanganRonpa V3 Mafia)
  2. Calvin ッ- ??? - JOAT (kewl Mafla)
  3. ZinnLav - Black Butler Mafia - Vanilla (Eeveelution Mafia)
  4. Pikochu - Periodic Table Mafia - Inventor (Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia)
  5. FinalArcadia - Gundam SEED Mafia - Governor (Gundam SEED Mafia)
  6. MegaPod-Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia - Night Bomb (Black Butler Mafia)
  7. Contrainer - kewl Mafia - Secretary (Hunter x Hunter Mafia)

1. Lone_Garurumon - Digi-Mafia Adventure - Survivor?
  2. Midorikawa - Eeveelution Mafia - Miller?
  3. Officer Snake - ??? - ???
  4. Pika_pika42 - Zodiac Mafia - ???
  5. DarthWolf - ??? - ???
  6. jdthebud - Hunter x Hunter Mafia - ???
  7. ExLight - Lupinranger vs Patranger Mafia - Bodyguard

So, we still don't know Darth/Calvin/OS games.
And can't confirm Pikochu's, Pika_pika42's, Lone's, and mine.
And Darth refused to claim his for some reason. Hopefully he’ll claim t this day phase, otherwise we might want to look closer at him.

Well that happened... At least we got another chance to hopefully lynch scum this time.

I agree we should all just mass-claim to solve the game at this point. I am the Cop.

N1: Checked Pikochu. Town.
N2: Checked MegaPod. Town.
N3: Tried to check jdthebud, but my check failed for some reason.

Well that happened... At least we got another chance to hopefully lynch scum this time.

I agree we should all just mass-claim to solve the game at this point. I am the Cop.

N1: Checked Pikochu. Town.
N2: Checked MegaPod. Town.
N3: Tried to check jdthebud, but my check failed for some reason.
Here we go, I'm actually the cop. Not a surprise that someone's claiming cop to set up the faceoff with me, since I've been roleblocked the last two nights, which makes me assume they rolecopped me on Night 1.

N1: Finalarcadia was town.
N2: Megapod, failed.
N3: Contrainer, failed.

This is why I've been pretty distant since I was trying not to attract attention from scum and get killed randomly.

Vote: Pika_pika42

Here we go, I'm actually the cop. Not a surprise that someone's claiming cop to set up the faceoff with me, since I've been roleblocked the last two nights, which makes me assume they rolecopped me on Night 1.
wait wait waitwaitWAIT
wtf :confused:

I was pretty sure you were softing Doctor or some other kind of manipulative/protective role:

I was roleblocked again last night :/.

I think you are asking if I was redirected to Calvin on Night 1. I don't know if it was redirected, since I only get results if my action fails. I targeted FinalArcadia on N1 though, for what it's worth.
Isn't that the opposite of an investigative role claim since they all return results even when redirected?

It was supposedly your second time getting roleblocked, if you suspected they had rolecopped you D1 why did you lie?

I am the Cop.
Here we go, I'm actually the cop
Max_glare.png

Why.
Why must you people do this.

Vote: jdthebud
He's the worst looking of the two before this point, and as Ex has just so graciously pointed out, directly contradicted his earlier statement.
I won't deny that Pika's targets are very convenient and reek of fakeclaim, but at least they're consistent with what he'd been doing before.

This is why I've been pretty distant since I was trying not to attract attention from scum and get killed randomly.

Wait what? Are you serious? I don't think there can be 2 Cops in this game.

Isn't that the opposite of an investigative role claim since they all return results even when redirected?
Ex caught your contradiction. What do you in your defense?

Well
Scum clearly didn't plan this to happen, otherwise they'd've killed contrainer last night to end the game, so one of these cop claims prolly has quite a few problems.

Both have quite the shady targets, but I feel like Pika's explains a lot of how he played; like his strong Piko defense D2, and not attacking Mega anymore D3.

jd, did you leave any softs that could point to you being the cop? I'll try to ISO you later today, but from the top of my head I could only remember that contradiction that points towards the opposite of your claim.

I'll leave my vote here for now but I'm still all ears to your defense

Day 5.5 Votals
I'll go with jd for this one
Scumbud confirmed
Darth what’s your role and what game did you submit
I don't see what positive effect claiming my game has. All I can see it being used for is confirming other's claims, which isn't applicable yet, or give people more ideas for fake claims.
As for my personal role. I'm not sharing that yet either as it doesn't accomplish anything at the moment besides clearing me and giving my role to scum if they haven't already figured it out. At the moment I'm far from a lynch target. Depending on how it goes we might reach a moment tomorrow where all needs to be on the board for which I am willing to share it. Until that time I'm not giving you a free rolecop

@ExLight Im thinking Darth is scum. Otherwise why would e refuse to claim. What do you think?
I don't even know anymore to be honest. At least claim your game, Darth.

If scum got a role from it then they already know where to look for fake claims, there's no point in hiding it.

I don't even know anymore to be honest. At least claim your game, Darth.

If scum got a role from it then they already know where to look for fake claims, there's no point in hiding it.
We’re at the point where hiding anything just harms town. This is probably mylo. It’s too difficult to tell which cop claim is legit at this moment. So it’s best to go for a different mafia member.

Back
Top Bottom