• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

My phone was being a pain so doing this as a separate post.

Containers claim reeks as scummy. Hinting at bomb and then after I suggest that it could be a lie to keep town from nightkilling him, he claims bomb straight out. The fact that bomb would claim D1 at all is scummy and auspicious in itself.

But that assumes the Godfather is vanilla tho
Yes, this whole game is based on assumptions. It's common though.
I claim bomb
I'm going to keep my vote off Max if there's a bomb or something

Edit: spelling
And you ruined your usefulness to town, good job. D2 lynch found. I already didn't like your hint but this is too much.
Huh, didn't notice that your quote was the last one on my post. Don't know why it was last.
Not how I meant it, I'm pretty sure you made a post before this post I'm quoting, you could have commented me on that back then as well. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Night 1: Not Over Until The Fat Lady Sings

Max1996 9: Megapod, Pikochu, DarthWolf, FinalArcadia, Pika_pika42, Lone_Garurumon, Exlight, Calvin, Contrainer
Midorikawa 0:
Calvin 0:
Lone_Garurumon 0:
Megapod 0:
ZinnLav 1: Max1996
Officer Snake 0:
Pika_pika42 0:
Contrainer 1: Midorikawa
DarthWolf 1:, Zinnlav
Jdthebud 0:
FinalArcadia 1:Officer Snake
Pikochu 0:
Exlight 0:
AussieEevee 0:
Not Voting 1:,, jdthebud
Current Lynch target: Max1996

Night 1: Not Over Until The Fat Lady Sings

The roles and factions were quickly distributed under the watchful eyes of AussieEevee and SoaringDylan. Maniacal Engineer, meanwhile, had stepped away to, as he put it: "attend to some important admin business." Dylan was pretty sure he had seem the mad scientist snoozing in one of The Situation Room's rental suites.

Meanwhile, the players, split off into different groups to chat among themselves.
DarthWolf and Lone_Garurumon, having arrived together after finishing cleaning the spam filters, sat down at one of the booths in TSR's bar.
"Thanks for helping me out with those spam filters," LG said, "the stench was getting unbearable."
"You'd think that you'd have gotten used to it after a while," mused DarthWolf, tapping his chin thoughtfully.
Truth be told, he'd only joined the game as a pretense for keeping an eye on Maniacal Engineer, being convinced that the AdMEnistrator was up to no good.
"Nah," said the Aussie mod, shaking his head. "Unfortunately, they all have unique stenches, so it's impossible to get used to it."
"That sucks," remarked Darth, casually.

Pika_Pika42 and Pikochu plopped themselves down at the bar and began their standard argument over who the "real" Pikachu was.
"Clearly it's me!" remarked Pikochu, "my name is a lot closer to the actual Pokemon's name!"
"Nonsense!" countered Pika_Pika42, "you substituted an 'o' for an 'a'. Pikachu's iconic cries involve saying variants of 'Pika' over and over again. Therefore, I am the real Pikachu."
"Not so fast," declared Pikochu, "a lot of Pikachu's cried also involve shouting the 'chu' over and over again, but that's completely absent from your name. Also, since when do Pikachu have numerals in their names?"
"Nicknames can use numerals," reminded Pika_Pika42.
This went on for hours.

FinalArcadia, Midorikawa, ZinnLav, and ExLight all lounged around near the fireplace, discussing Danganronpa, but since ME knows little to nothing about this particular topic, their conversation will be left to your imagination. THIS IS NOT WELCOME IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT!!!!

Officer Snake, Contrainer, Calvin ッ, and jdthebud stepped outside for some fresh air. They laid back on the grass and watched the clouds go by.
"Look!" exclaimed Calvin, "that cloud looks like a shuriken!"
"And that cloud looks like a steam engine," added jd, pointing at a different cloud.
"A steam engine?!" exclaimed Snake, "how do you figure that?"
"Well, you can see the piston over there, in the cylinder," said the engineer, "then you can see the steam intake over there and the exhaust over there."
"You're a loony," said Contrainer.

MegaPod wandered over to a poster labeled: "The Hunt for the Shiny Cosmog," which was advertising an upcoming movie that would be playing in the near future.
MegaPod was stunned. Someone had stolen his idea! But who? Who would dare?!
"I'm directing this," said Max1996, walking over to join MP and gesturing to his name on the poster."
"...I see," said MegaPod, noncommittally. He walked away and joined the group outside for a moment, whispering in Container's ear. MP wandered off to join another group while Contrainer relayed the message to those around him. Calvin frowned.

MP whispered into FinalArcadia's ear, as he stopped by to join the group discussing Danganronpa, but she merely scowled for a moment, shrugged, and then rejoined her conversation without passing along the message. Curious, ExLight walked over to MP, as he was departing, asked him a question. MegaPod answered, and ExLight walked back to the others, deep in thought.

"Your ears aren't pointy enough!" exclaimed Pikochu.
"Well your tail isn't shaped correctly!" countered Pika_Pika42.
The two of them used Growl on each other, but both refused to give an inch.
"Gentlemen, please!" said MegaPod, walking up to them, "there are much more serious topics we could be discussing right now!"
MegaPod explained his situation to the two electric rodents, both of whom agreed to help him.

"...so, ME as an admin," said Lone_Garurumon, "pretty scary, eh?"
"I really don't know what they were thinking, promoting him out of Fun and Games," sighed DarthWolf, "the man is extremely unstable and very dangerous. It was bad enough when he just had control over one section, but now he has backdoor access to all of the admin logs and the ability to modify other users. I can't see him not abusing this power."
Lone thought for a moment.
"Y'know," he said, "since ME does have the power to modify other users at will, maybe he can get rid of your pink hair..."
"There's an idea," said Darth, "but I don't really know if I can trust him..."
"Who else are you going to get?" prompted the Aussie, "Zexy would probably bungle things up and Enzap is too busy having just been instated as the Head Admin with no warning."
"...I mean, there's always Neo Blaze or diamondpearl876..." mused the Dutch mod.
MegaPod approached their booth, tabling this line of thought for the moment.
"What can we do for you?" asked LG, seeing MegaPod's upset expression.
"Max has stolen an idea from me and is taking credit for it," accused MegaPod.
"This is serious," said DarthWolf, "we'll take care of it immediately."

With enough people backing him, including two sectional staffers, MegaPod's report was brought straight to the nearest authority, Maniacal Engineer, who had emerged from the suite he'd stepped into.
The admin shrugged and put on a pair of sunglasses.
"Okay," he said, opening up the ACP using a computer in his lenses.
Instantly, Max1996 was struck down by a bolt from the heavens.

Max1996 was lynched.
Dear Max1996,

You are Kaede from Danganronpa Mafia. Kaede was originally played by DarthWolf, and Danganronpa Mafia was hosted by Max1996 in July 2018

Danganronpa Mafia said:
Dear DarthWolf, you are Kaede Akamatsu.

Spoiler

You are the Ultimate Pianist.

In the first Chapter of Danganronpa V3, you set up a path for an iron ball to land on someone’s head, planning to kill the mastermind of the killing game, though Rantaro died instead. During the Class Trial that followed, you were discovered and executed. However, in Chapter 6 it was revealed that your setup failed, albeit barely, right before the mastermind themselves committed the murder using an identical iron ball. As such, you are the Miller. When the Cop checks your alignment, it will come back as being Mafia-aligned.

Because of your skills at playing the piano, you are the Musician/Singer. When you get Nightkilled, Mafia is informed of a role Town has.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.

You are the Musician. When you are nightkilled, the mafia will be informed of a role town has.

You are aligned with town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening
He was Kaede from Danganronpa Mafia, hosted by Max1996. The Town Musician.

MegaPod took a closer look at the poster Max had been showing him. At the very bottom, the poster said: "Based on Capture the Shiny Victini, created by MegaPod."
"...oops," he said, as everyone else glared at him.

It is now Night 1. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 18th of September, AWST.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, he got his own game

Oof, nice, not ideal, but we get why you wanted to get lynched.

Should we be worried that noone counterclaimed indept when Max faked Jester? There's prolly a hostile indept around that didn't want his lynch.

lol, he got his own game

Oof, nice, not ideal, but we get why you wanted to get lynched.

Should we be worried that noone counterclaimed indept when Max faked Jester? There's prolly a hostile indept around that didn't want his lynch.
I don’t think that makes them hostile. There can be more than one indep in a game.

Good job Max!

Most day 1s are mislynch and this was the best possible mislynch.

Yeah fair enough, I honestly didn't even consider town negative roles in the game, not ideal for it to be a townie but it was much better than a Jester or standard town power role lynch.

Agreed with Mido, most are mislynches so this was a good one (all things considered).

I would like to hear more from, Contrainer before the end of the phase, as his whole claiming debacle was just that, a fiasco.

I think its a little strange that you claimed bomb, before saying you don't want to be on lynch incase there's a bomb., I, doubt we'd have two bombs so it just seemed like a weirdly structured sentence.

The claim itself was unnecessary and not really needed, he had already softclaimed with the "do not vig me", people surely would have gathered what was trying to be said here.

Pikachu, Mido Darth and Ex seem fine,only seem to be the people pushing the game forward a little at the minute.

Everyone else is a null read besides Contrainer who I have voiced my suspicions on. As time goes on I expect more posts and such so it should be easier to form reads.

Why would they not want it if they are hostile.
Because if we consider only one Anti-Town indept in this game, flipping Max doesn't allow them to hide as well. If the Jester were kept alive to get lynched later, since it is harmless when outed early, a SK could stay under the radar until mid/late game without Town suspecting.

Agreed, that was pretty good play from Max. Idk what else could be done with that role.

As for the existence of hostile indeps, I don't understand why they would CC a Jester claim. There could be 2 Indeps in a game. Nobody except Max gave me any Jester vibes. As for Survivor, they could claim now in order to protect themselves from lynches and NK. As for SK, we can see if there are multiple kills on any night to ascertain their presence if nobody claims Vig.

So I don't really get the point you are saying here

Okay, wait, so was Max just the singer, or was he also miller like in the original role from DRv3 Mafia? This game just notes
He was Kaede from Danganronpa Mafia, hosted by Max1996. The Town Musician.
but the role PM still keeps the miller mention, so I just want to be sure. I'm guessing not-miller though since, otherwise, you'd think Max would've straight-up counterclaimed Midori.

Also, I'm feeling pretty good about ZinnLav's claim now; I feel like Zinn's posts about Max feel authentic, and seeing that there was no actual conflict between two vanilla roles makes having one for ZinnLav seem pretty likely.

Because if we consider only one Anti-Town indept in this game, flipping Max doesn't allow them to hide as well. If the Jester were kept alive to get lynched later, since it is harmless when outed early, a SK could stay under the radar until mid/late game without Town suspecting.
Could you explain that differently, I'm not following. Especially the hiding part.

but the role PM still keeps the miller mention, so I just want to be sure. I'm guessing not-miller though since, otherwise, you'd think Max would've straight-up counterclaimed Midori.
The original role PMs are quoted in your role pm verbatim, but their roles may be modified for whatever reason for this game (As mentioned below the original role PM). Max was nothing more than a town musician .

Also, Contrainer's bomb claim is weird, but I can see some logic to claiming it outright like he did as a counterclaim if he really thought that Max was bomb. The fact that he seemed to sort-of believe the claim (hence the not voting out of fear of a bomb) is the issue, though. He had softed it earlier in the phase though, and if he's a night bomb (I assume, based on the vig thing), maybe he did worry that a day bomb could also exist?

:confused:

What I meant was like, if we had non-hostile indepts, I feel like they would counterclaim the Jester soft to earn Town's trust.

The absence of that might point out to an anti-town role like SK. And a role like SK wouldn't want Max's lynch because it would reveal that Max isn't occupying the Anti-Town indept slot.

Back
Top Bottom