• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the TWR Games Bonanza, a celebration of The War Room, and all its glory.

This game is in the Bonanza format. That means you submit to me a character, and I randomise the list of characters to get what faction they belong to. After that appropriate roles are assigned.

In this game, when you sign up, submit to me one of YOUR games that you have hosted here at TWR. You can do this via the forums VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE, or Discord. It must be a mafia game, must be a game you have hosted or cohosted, and must be complete, not in the queue, in development , cancelled or in progress.

When do submit this, please include a link to the game.

What I will do then, is… after I have RNGed the list, I will choose a character from that game that is appropriate for the faction (You won’t see an independent doctor, for example)

Please note that TWR Games Bonanza is not bastard. Meaning that only non-bastard roles from bastard games will be considered.

If you have not successfully hosted a completed game yet, you may choose and submit a game hosted by myself, or my moderator on duty (@?)

All submitted games will be listed in this post, as they are going to be part of the flavour.
You may talk about what game you submitted, but you may not talk about what game your character is from, nor may you talk about who hosted the game. You may not drop any hints towards your games moderator on duty either. The games location in this list is not alignment indicative… and will simply reflect the order in which the games were submitted.

Please remember to always open the rules spoiler on any AussieEevee game, as some rules change depending on the game.

Day phases are 48 hours, and night phases are 24.
Phase ends at :00, meaning actions at 23:59 count, actions at 00:00 do not.
If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.

To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch

If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases because of continuous No Lynches in the day phases followed by factions with kills purposely idling them in the night phases, or if the game has reached a stalemate state, the game will end as a tie for the parties involved.
You will be warned if the game is approaching such a stalemate.

Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.

No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.

If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s)

No wincon wording discussion.

After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.

No liking posts after you have died, or if you are silenced, unless your role provides an exception.

No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.

To confirm that you have read these rules, please tell us about your favourite non-bastard role.

The most important rule. Have fun!

This game is NOC. Meaning you can only talk in thread or in host created conversations.

Role claiming and team claiming are allowed. Name claiming is not allowed.
Game submission claiming is allowed, but claiming what game your character is from is not.

Eevee games contain no Hyper-Majority rules, and do not announce -Lo. Instead, two things are different about Eevee games.

If it is a day phase and the game is capable of ending within this day phase, or the night phase, you will be notified that this may be the last phase of the game. If it is night phase, you will get the same notification but it does not apply to the next day phase.

Instead of hyper majority, late-game day phases will be shortened at the hosts discretion. This will generally be when the activity has died down, and will be announced at the beginning of the shortened phases.

Update time is at midnight, Western Australian time (GMT+8).

Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.

Players
  1. @Max1996
  2. @Midorikawa
  3. @Calvin ッ
  4. @Lone_Garurumon
  5. @MegaPod
  6. @ZinnLav
  7. @Officer Snake
  8. @Pika_pika42
  9. @Contrainer
  10. @DarthWolf
  11. @jdthebud
  12. @FinalArcadia
  13. @Pikochu
  14. @ExLight
Subs
1. Jinjo

Last edited:
I keep saying i want to host more and not play.

I'm in...

Give me a bit to update my game and i'll send you a message somewhere.

To confirm that you have read these rules, please {something}
uhm shit... uhm... {something}
This game is an outside contact game.
ooh nice OC
Game submission claiming is allowed
Noticed....? so you just put those revealed here and keep the rest hidden?
You may not drop any hints towards your games moderator on duty either.
Screw this rule, hint, it was me.

• Staff
I may or may not have just skipped over the rules...

I'm not sure, maybe the Vig? It's nice to just throw out a kill every now and again.

Even with the repurcussions i'd probably just throw my kill around like it's nothing.

I may or may not have just skipped over the rules...

I'm not sure, maybe the Vig? It's nice to just throw out a kill every now and again.

Even with the repurcussions i'd probably just throw my kill around like it's nothing.
no you just give Aussie one of your game links in private and he will pick a role from that game at random(?)

Nah he asked for the favourite non bastard role in the rules, so I was responding to that.

I'll sign up
My favourite role is a secret because it doesn't exist yet. Actually wait... Is that role bastard? Shit I think that tole might be bastard. Uhhhhhh... Serial Killer?
I'll send in my game in a little bit

In af
{Something}
I like the the Tester (don't ask)
You know I gotta ask now.

Back
Top Bottom