• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Well, I'm too awkward to joke-vote at this point, so I'm just gonna... attempt to look at things since otherwise I'd just be waiting until morning to post in here hoping that something juicy happened lol. "Attempt"being the keyword.

As far as votes go on players that have more than one right now, there's:

MegaPod and Pikochu voting Max1996
Calvin and ZinnLav voting DarthWolf

Many people like to joke about Darth always being scum, so those I'm sort of ignoring those for now since it's probably NAI (especially when I doubt scum would believe this early that they could really make a wagon from it given how these votes happen all the time and DarthWolf isn't the type to just let a wagon pass on him easily). The Max votes are both also supposedly joke votes, though I do find it interesting that Pikochu would add a second one to Max simply for non-specific "joke reasons" when there were several players without any votes at all to choose from if that was it, and Max does seem to end up as a mislynch target at times early on. It could very easily just be a joke vote though and to be fair, I'm really reaching here just trying to find something to say Just curious, @Pikochu , did you see the first vote on Max before you placed yours?

On the Midorikawa miller claim, that seems fine for now. I swear that 99% of the time in TWR the miller claims are legit because there is almost always a miller in games, so I buy it for now (along with the fact that Midori had what seems to be the only serious (maybe...? am I interpreting it right?) vote so far on jdthebud, so she's making the initiative to move things forward in the game). If Darth actually ends up flipping scum sometime, the jdthebud thing might be important, though it looked to me like he might've only noticed the vote after he placed his own vote anyway given the way the post happened (and it seemed like a joking post in regards to Darth always being scum).

I remember FinalArcadia trying to find something to analyze really early on in another game, where he was Town. I’m not sure how his scumplay meta is, but I’m going to give him a slight Townread for now due to the similarities from the last time we played together.

Miller claim is fine, I guess, we’ll have to see how she’ll interact.

Well, I'm too awkward to joke-vote at this point, so I'm just gonna... attempt to look at things since otherwise I'd just be waiting until morning to post in here hoping that something juicy happened lol. "Attempt"being the keyword.

As far as votes go on players that have more than one right now, there's:

MegaPod and Pikochu voting Max1996
Calvin and ZinnLav voting DarthWolf

Many people like to joke about Darth always being scum, so those I'm sort of ignoring those for now since it's probably NAI (especially when I doubt scum would believe this early that they could really make a wagon from it given how these votes happen all the time and DarthWolf isn't the type to just let a wagon pass on him easily). The Max votes are both also supposedly joke votes, though I do find it interesting that Pikochu would add a second one to Max simply for non-specific "joke reasons" when there were several players without any votes at all to choose from if that was it, and Max does seem to end up as a mislynch target at times early on. It could very easily just be a joke vote though and to be fair, I'm really reaching here just trying to find something to say Just curious, @Pikochu , did you see the first vote on Max before you placed yours?

On the Midorikawa miller claim, that seems fine for now. I swear that 99% of the time in TWR the miller claims are legit because there is almost always a miller in games, so I buy it for now (along with the fact that Midori had what seems to be the only serious (maybe...? am I interpreting it right?) vote so far on jdthebud, so she's making the initiative to move things forward in the game). If Darth actually ends up flipping scum sometime, the jdthebud thing might be important, though it looked to me like he might've only noticed the vote after he placed his own vote anyway given the way the post happened (and it seemed like a joking post in regards to Darth always being scum).

My posts have all been serious not semi serious. And I don’t think jds post seemed jokey despite the timing of it.
I remember FinalArcadia trying to find something to analyze really early on in another game, where he was Town. I’m not sure how his scumplay meta is, but I’m going to give him a slight Townread for now due to the similarities from the last time we played together.

Miller claim is fine, I guess, we’ll have to see how she’ll interact.

FA is a girl :p

In seriousness. FA is generally an analytical player in general. So if she’s town this time then glad to have her on town side, but if she’s mafia, hopefully she’ll bus some of her teammates for us.

Just curious, @Pikochu , did you see the first vote on Max before you placed yours?

No, I haven't actually. Really, I was just skimming through the joke votes, wondering when it was over. Didn't take anyone's vote into account.

Unvote: DarthWolf

Gonna take my joke vote off as I'm working and I'd probably end up forgetting to take it off.

@AussieEevee Rules say game submission claiming is allowed, but claiming what game your character is from is not. Since we can't claim what specific game the character is from, can we say "I'm the Miller, I'm from Calvin's game." as an example?

Pressed post reply a bit early, only reason I ask is that we can somewhat confirm if people were lying, you can easily say Miller from any game, but if they get the game wrong that the player submitted, it could mean they aren't being truthful.

Claiming clarification
@AussieEevee Rules say game submission claiming is allowed, but claiming what game your character is from is not. Since we can't claim what specific game the character is from, can we say "I'm the Miller, I'm from Calvin's game." as an example?
No. You cannot claim your host, game, or anything regarding your character. The only claiming you can do is role, team and which game YOU submitted. (You also cannot say if you got the role from your own submission)

Back
Top Bottom