• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually noooooo wait, Doctor Floptopus could pretty much have made a tie if she wanted to try to save herself and maybe get a mislynch on. I'm not liking this but I don't want a No Lynch either.

@Lunaala I know you're on, are you really still okay with a Doctor Floptopus lynch? Do you think what I said about Soulmaster holds merit?

Actually noooooo wait, Doctor Floptopus could pretty much have made a tie if she wanted to try to save herself and maybe get a mislynch on. I'm not liking this but I don't want a No Lynch either.

@Lunaala I know you're on, are you really still okay with a Doctor Floptopus lynch? Do you think what I said about Soulmaster holds merit?
I think I am, My opinion hasn't really changed on her, but I never noticed that soulmaster was taking things back. Umm... I do agree, but he could be busy IRL or just lazy (is that his meta?) and dr floptopus is still my no.1 suspect. I think I shall keep my vote.

God flammit I don't know what votals are but i wanna know where elementar and SoulMaster are at

elementar has 1 vote

soulmaster has 1 vote from jdthebud

doctor floptopus has 4 votes

Ughhhh

After taking a day to be busy with irl and step back, im having doubts on my lunaala case because of how they referenced a wincon and how we dont know what maf wincon is so i cant use it as a case material.

##unvote
##vote Soulmaster

On a superskim it looks like this is the only possibility and i refuse tl see a nolynch and im not confident enoigh in him being town to leave him alone

Day 1 has ended. The thread is now locked.

Doctor Floptopus IV
(Lunaala, Sunsette, returnofmastercrazyhand, HumanDawn)
Soulmaster II (jdthebud, Elieson)
Elieson II (Soulmaster, Molten Eevee)
Lunaala I (Doctor Floptopus)
jdthebud I (Midorikawa)
Elementar I (Eye Gel)
returnofmastercrazyhand I (Alex Kaz)

Doctor Floptopus has been lynched. She was representing Soaringdylan, and the game Monty Python Mafia. Her role was the Seraph Knight and she was allied with the TOWN.

Proper FT incoming.

EDIT: I'm done, let me format it and we'll be on our way.

Last edited:
NIght 1 start

NIGHT 1: Soaring to Heaven

For the second day in a row, the hosts all filed in around The Round Table, but this time the atmosphere was much different. There was no friendly chit-chat, or coffee on the table. Instead the room was silent, and filled with tension and fear. The hosts eyed each other from across the table, as if the drop of a pin would trigger all out chaos and violence.

In through the door came Crate Diggah, flanked by two Pokemon. The first was a slender, floating sprite, a Celebi. Its eyes were narrowed and it was surrounded by an aura of razor-sharp green leaves. The color of its skin, however, was not the typical Celebi green, but a bright pink color instead. The second was a Magnezone, but…not quite. It had the characteristic steel body, yellow antenna, and three magnets, but it had several other robotic arms protruding from its body, each connected to a different deadly device. One arm had the whirring blade of a buzzsaw, and another had a cannon. As the hosts watched, from the red circle in the center of its head came a fully loaded sniper rifle, which aimed around the room threateningly.

Crate Diggah stepped forward. “Ladies and gentlemen, I’m sure you recognize Shiny Celebi, our head administrator. This other Pokemon is MAGNEDETH, chief of police here at Bulbagarden.”

Now MAGNEDETH stepped forward, and spoke in a robotic voice. “WE AL_READY KnO WHO THE K_ILLE-R IS, BZZT. HO+WEVER, TO SA_TISFY ENZAP’S LAS_T REQUEST, BZZT, W-E SHALL HOL_D A MAFIA GAEM IN hIS HON-OR.”

Shiny Celebi floated to join the others. “The only help we will give you is the knowledge that the threats to The War Room are sitting here, amongst this table. Enzap's killer is amongst you, but they are not the only guilty party. Lastly, remember; we will be watching.”

With that, the three administrators turned and exited, and left the hosts to themselves. Immediately, fingers were pointed across the room.

“It was you! I’ve known it all along you’ve had it in for Enzap!”

“Don’t you remember that one time in RM? You were ready to hit him over the head with a baseball bat!”

“I love bats! Die!”

Even the moderators were at each other's throats.

“You were always complaining about ME, and how ME was his favorite! You’ve never really…done anything for us.”

“Yeah, you’ve only ever hosted one game, and it ended TERRIBLY! You must feel ashamed of yourself!”

“You don’t even watch anime!”

“Guys, calm! How do we know it wasn’t you?” He pointed towards one of the accusing moderators. “You’re a naturally born troll, how do we know you’ve truly renounced your trolling ways?”

“Well, I never said it wasn't ME..."

A singular host was at the end of the table, kind of half-heartedly participating in the feud. He quickly looked around and checked his redstone clock. “Um, guys, I have to, uh, use the restroom real quick, I gotta go…”

The room went quiet. All heads turned towards the lone speaker, with a backpack on his back, clock in hand, and sword, pickaxe, and Luxury Ball fastened to his belt. He paled, and his eyes grew with fear. “Get him!” someone shouted, and he booked it for the stairs. The crowd caught up, and brought him to the War Room Archive to be hung. “Please, guys! I’m not a witch!” he pleaded, hoping that they would spare his life.

“Hm…How can we determine if he is telling the truth? How do we know that he IS a witch?” one host said, skeptical of the suspect’s newfound guilt.

Hang him!" Hang him!" the crowd chanted, four individuals chanting the loudest.

The skeptic looked out at the crowd, shrugged, and cut the rope.

Dear Doctor Floptopus, you are representing Soaringdylan and Monty Python Mafia. Soaringdylan began his mafia career at Feed the Beast (forums about Minecraft), eventually joining Bulbagarden halfway through the season. This was Soaringdylan's first and only game as a host on Bulbagarden so far, and ended with a town victory after an extremely tense situation involving a bus driver confused the scum into lynching each other and forfeiting.

You are the 1x Seraph Knight. Once in the game, during a night phase, you may select a player; that player will become immune to nightkills until you die.

You are allied with the town and win when all the forces opposing your faction are dead.

The voice of Crate Diggah flooded the Archive. “You have chosen…poorly. Better luck in the morning…"

It is now Night 1. Please send in your Night actions. Night 1 will end at 10:00 AM Eastern Time on Monday, August 22nd, or about 22 hours and 34 minutes from now.

Also, night talking IS allowed. I just closed the thread because I didn't want anything in between the death post and the flavor.

Last edited:
Ugh, I hope that isn't the only Doctor role in the game. I'll still stand by that a lynch is better, especially in such a less active game.

I think I am, My opinion hasn't really changed on her, but I never noticed that soulmaster was taking things back. Umm... I do agree, but he could be busy IRL or just lazy (is that his meta?) and dr floptopus is still my no.1 suspect. I think I shall keep my vote.

Soulmaster hasn't been taking things back. How would you agree he has been if that's not what he's doing?

Ugh I can't decide.

Who else would you have voted?

I mean he hasn't been actively seeking to put out his points, should've worded it better, and due to the points brought up, the 2nd choice would've been soulmaster.
@returnofmastercrazyhand What are you reads that you have gathered?

Mainly soulmaster is leaning scum
Jd ans HD seem town
I still don't know what to think of elieson, still null there.
Midorikawa is town.
I honestly don't know though, as seraph knight is a rare role, and if there is no doc, town might as well be screwed this early.
But I will say that I have no power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom