• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUMANDAWN

WHY

NO

SEEN

NITE

ONE

AAK

DAY

TOO

SICENCED

THO

I

THINK

MAYBE

A

JACK

W

SICENCER

CAN

YOU

SEARCH

Why no seen Night one action? Day Two Silenced though? I think maybe a jack w/ silencer can you search?

Not sure I get the first two, I'm guessing you may mean about the spy. Wait, you were NK'd AND Silenced N1? The only jack of trades I found was the one in RM.

Alright. I'm here. Sorry for being a little less active.

And I don't really get what Elieson means either. I was reading it and I was a little confused. But I'm commuter from RM. That JOAT probably doesn't exist. But it does seem like the roles would fit the set-up.

Were you silenced on N1 too Elieson? The silencer must have a few shots if that is true.

@Molten Eevee, do you have time for a final defense? If you are town, help us gain the most from your lynch.

And I don't really get what Elieson means either. I was reading it and I was a little confused. But I'm commuter from RM. That JOAT probably doesn't exist. But it does seem like the roles would fit the set-up.

who is your role representing

i dunno i think the silencer would be infinite in that case, why use the silencer on the nk too other than for some safety measure just in case they don't die?

Night 3 start

Night 3: The Fatalistic Punster Town Successfully Lynched, But Orderly Outcome It Avoided
Written by the Magnificent Entertainer

With 5 Moderators having been murdered in cold blood, suspicions fell on one of the remaining Moderators. A Moderator who had a shady history as an Internet Troll before allegedly getting sense knocked into him and becoming a “respectable” member of an online community.
This particular Moderator also had a lot to gain from Enzap’s death, as he was a War Room Moderator, and, with the death of the current War Room Section Head, he came one step closer to a promotion.
Externally, it had seemed like the Moderator was trying to help the hosts determine the culprits among them. He had even pointed out a couple of hosts whom he felt were particularly suspicious, but nobody listened.
They never did, and he knew that. In fact, he was counting on it.
The Moderator watched as the chaos he had caused unfolded, fingers pointing in all directions, until a majority of them, irrevocably, pointed at him.
He’s trolling us,” said one host, “he claims to be reformed, but that’s never been proven.
I agree,” said another host, “his criminal past speaks for itself. There is no place for him on this forum, or anywhere on the Internet!
How on earth did someone so suspicious become a Moderator in the first place?” wondered a third host.
The Moderator in question smirked in that egotistical, self-satisfied style that the forum members knew oh-so-well.
You want to lynch ME?” he sneered at the other hosts, “Go on! I dare you!
The remaining hosts grabbed the mad scientist and, as the sun began setting, looped the rope around his neck.
Still smiling in that annoyingly egotistical way, the punster had pre-peared a final speech before his eggs-ectution:
My friends,” he said, “as you stand there, about to end my life…again, I have a few final words to share with you.
Thinking that, perhaps, the nutcase had one last pie-ce of information to share before being lunched, the assembled crowd leaned in, anxiously.
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

The other hosts groaned, the rope was tightened, and the trapdoor was released. As the life drained from his body, again, the Moderator said one more thing:
I win.

The instant before death, the Eternal Flames of Troll Hell rose up from the darkest corners of the Internet, and engulfed the Engineer, embracing him as a long lost friend.
When the Flames vanished, so had Maniacal Engineer. His last laugh still ringing in the ears of the assembled crowd.

Dear Molten Eevee, you are representing Maniacal Engineer and It's All About ME Mafia. Maniacal Engineer began his mafia career with a Season '15 game in which he was mislynched Day 1 as a joke vote, eventually somehow becoming a moderator of The War Room halfway through Season '16. This was Maniacal Engineer's third game as a host, and ended with a town victory because of the entire town playing well to figure the scum out. The game is also known for its extremely lengthy but very well written flavor text that Maniacal Engineer enjoyed writing too damned much.

You are Moose Enthusiast the Jester. You have no powers and do not oppose any player or faction.

You are independent and win if you get lynched.

Crate Diggah merely poured himself a generous portion of scotch and shook his head.

Congratulations to Molten Eevee who has won the game!
The game isn't over, though.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to send actions in.

wELL FUCK

WE HAVE NO MORE ROOM FOR MISLYNCHES

It-It's time for a comeback!!

Good game though Molten Eevee! At least I was right that you weren't scum!

Actually there may just be three Mafia and not four considering the Jester + Lover, so there might still be room? Sketch, Mass Hooker+Roleblocker, Encryptor, Silencer? @Zexy @TheCapsFan would we be told if the game was in MYLO/LYLO?

1 Lunaala - spy
4 Alex Kaz - ???
5 HumanDawn - 1x nightkill redirect, used
6 Sunsette - ???
9 jdthebud - ???
10 Elieson - was silenced
11 Elementar - 2x commuter
12 Eye Gel - innocent child
13 Calvin ッ - ???
15 jackatlasred - christmas mafia claimed, no CCs, probably town

Soooo if there's 3/4 Mafia, Elementar, Calvin, jdthebud and maybe Alex Kaz?

@Zexy @TheCapsFan would we be told if the game was in MYLO/LYLO?
Yes and no. As in, there would be some sort of warning, but it would be vague because unknown factors may interfere with the game in ways that would not make any game state a clear MYLO, LYLO, etc.

Yes and no. As in, there would be some sort of warning, but it would be vague because unknown factors may interfere with the game in ways that would not make any game state a clear MYLO, LYLO, etc.

Something like, "This may be the last phase of the game." vauge...?

@Molten Eevee

You have a deathpost. We've given you your victory. Is Jasmine really the role you suggested/submitted? You miss the opportunity of making an epic, mysterious as well as memorable exit of the game if you don't tell!

A Mass Hook occurring may explain the lack of an additional kill from her too. Mafia needs to be on their toes, and I would recommend that they kill Jasmine before she kills them.

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS ANNOYING

@HumanDawn i was talkkng about why there was nobody silenced for Day2. The fruit bowl silencer was full time, implying that two silencings could have happened by now. Thoughts point to a jack!silencer+???.

Oh and good job eevee i tip my hat to you.

it must have been annoying or you but i found it pretty fun to make out the bold!

Welp, that theory is broken now.

i'm crying because i've been getting mad at a fool and their unorthodox behaviour for almost all of day 2

Makes me wonder if there's really a Cop somewhere.

Elieson, who do you think the top scum are likely to be now? Calvin hasn't voted for the third time in a row, could he be an ITP?

@HumanDawn What do you think of Elementar's roleclaim?

Already posted my thoughts earlier. I don't believe it, I haven't found any other Encryptor from this past year other than from Random Messages Mafia, which was hosted by RoMCH and Zexy.

I also believe there's a Spy because that's the role ROMCH said he suggested be put in the game to me. He didn't specifically say it was from The only conflicting thing is that according to Lunaala it's being represented by TheCapsFan, but that could be easily explained by Zexy deciding that it would make more sense to have ROMCH represent Random Messages, which is a big memorable game, while Zexy wanted Video Games Mafia represented.

Welp. Good job, Eevee. Congrats!

Actually there may just be three Mafia and not four considering the Jester + Lover, so there might still be room? Sketch, Mass Hooker+Roleblocker, Encryptor, Silencer? @Zexy @TheCapsFan would we be told if the game was in MYLO/LYLO?

1 Lunaala - spy
4 Alex Kaz - ???
5 HumanDawn - 1x nightkill redirect, used
6 Sunsette - ???
9 jdthebud - ???
10 Elieson - was silenced
11 Elementar - 2x commuter
12 Eye Gel - innocent child
13 Calvin ッ - ???
15 jackatlasred - christmas mafia claimed, no CCs, probably town

Soooo if there's 3/4 Mafia, Elementar, Calvin, jdthebud and maybe Alex Kaz?

Maybe if there's a vig, they could target one of them and see how it goes? I mean, it's a 3/4 chance worth taking.

Welp. Good job, Eevee. Congrats!

Maybe if there's a vig, they could target one of them and see how it goes? I mean, it's a 3/4 chance worth taking.

Try targeting Elementar then. If he's truthful about Commuter then he should have no issue. Unless Commuter can be roleblocked?

@Zexy @TheCapsFan

Would it?

@HumanDawn So who would you suggest is the best suspect to lynch tomorrow?
Elementar hasn't been really over defensive of suspicion thrown onto her role, which puts some doubt into my mind, but she still remain No.1.

@HumanDawn So who would you suggest is the best suspect to lynch tomorrow?
Elementar hasn't been really over defensive of suspicion thrown onto her role, which puts some doubt into my mind, but she still remain No.1.

yup

Massclaims should occur tomorrow IMO.

it must have been annoying or you but i found it pretty fun to make out the bold!

Elieson, who do you think the top scum are likely to be now? Calvin hasn't voted for the third time in a row, could he be an ITP?

dead%2Binside.jpg

Thoughts on the game:

With 10 alive now, and one ITP flip, tomorrow's *YLO basically determines if we're looking at 4 scum or 3 scum left in the game. Given the lack of an ITP flipping with a role, I could see 4 scum given the scenario. Two ITPs are super hard to balance, but a fool literally brings nothing scary to the game, so between the Lunaala!Spy reveal and the fool flip, I'm ultimately thinking 3 scum and possibly a second ITP rather than 4 scum.

Basically Auto-Town
Eye Gel!Innocent Child:
Duh
Lunaala!Spy: Probably town. A Spy fakeclaim is sensible but would have to be throwing a lot of falsified information out into the open to be scum![Not Spy], and a scum!spy would be utterly useless for scum unless it was supposed to be linked to other OC chat which would've not existed?
HumanDawn!1x Kill Redirector: After being tracked to SoulMaster by Midorikawa earlier in the game, and super pro-active and active-active, if HD is scum then I'll eat my shoes.

Null

Alex Kaz!??: Something's off about this guy but I just can't put my finger on it. TBH i still havent' read that much into him though. I'll do that tonight. It was such a pain in the ass yesterday to post and tbh with Eevee on the chopping block, I didn't want to really take the effort to develop a new read and a case on somebody while silenced. I'm probably overreacting but to put it bluntly, I have no read on this dude.
Elementar!2x Commuter: Given the flip of a Seraph Knight being the only protection we've even heard of, I could see a commuter being an alternative protection role to balance out the lack of a doc. The claim is kind of lame (who even submits a commuter into basically a Greatest Hits game, but also who submits a plain ol' tracker so IDK), but depending on what other protection exists, I could see this being town just on that. Play hasn't been stellar though. I'm just hyper confused at the lack of killstopping power thus far. No town hooker or doc or jailer flip thus far, y'know. It's off-putting.
Sunsette!??: Helpful yesterday while confirming information but a slow start in earlygame. TBH looking back, I don't really see any hardcore cases. I see loads of help during Rolespec times but not a ton else. If this were scum, I'd assume a lack of activity in general to blend in harder and mask a lack of contribution, because the lack of integral contribution sticks out. That being said, there's only like three people even coming up with cases as it is.

Scummy McScumscum
jdthebud!??: He's been pushing Calvin for a solid half+ of the game but super gently. Claiming Calvin as his top scumread here is decent, but before that, he was "a little wary" of Calvin, and there was never a definitive case prior to. When the case finally came, there wasn't even an inclination of wanting to vote for him. Other content has been sparse and it feels like he's just trying to gently keep Calvin under the spotlight, without ever committing to it. It reads like a bus, and at this point, there's everything to gain by maintaining it.
Calvin!??: There is no reason for this to have not voted yesterphase. Even under the idea that fool might exists (which in hindsight, it totally makes sense given the downright absurd reaction to the MassHook post-info reveal), he never said anything about it and just held off voting period. Early game I made some casual passes at sort of newbie "Calvin"-esque play, but nothing's grown from that other than an apology. Nothing's been brought to the table from this slot that's advancing the game.
jackatlasred!Singer: Jack was all over the place yesterphase, throwing out accusations on ridiculous possibilities like the super specific Lunaala/Humandawn/Elieson scumteams (which implies not only that Lunaala and HD are liars, but that the Mido track report confirmed misleading information, and literally all three of us were liars & in cahoots with each other). His logic was never solid though; where were the good reasons? [Also, jack I asked how a Hooker is supposed to have hooked the Spy. Hookers don't hook Passive roles (Have they ever?) It'd be like a hooker hooking a Bomb or Miller or something. Reading the RoleClaim, Azura is passive, so yea)). Throwing out scenarios like that are just a detriment to town and imply a struggle to properly guide a lynch future. This doesn't even consider the Singer claim, which is both super Anti-Town on premise (seriously, after a town loverizer and town lightning rod, town has even more negative utility)? It's way too much.

yup

Massclaims should occur tomorrow IMO.

How should we handle Massclaim order? Thoughts on Eye Gel calling for the first person to claim, then that person claims and calls the next person up to line?

Already did mine not surprised if I am killed for that advantage.

Also I have no idea what a hooker is? Like a roleblock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom