• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
57381983.jpg
Lol that dr evil.

@Slife and @HumanDawn are the only two that haven't like, confirmed (though I think HumanDawn has since he was posting Chisa's gasu masku).

Slife subbed out of ICBINWRMM on the premise of some real life issues, and I haven't seen him in days/gotten responses from hellos to him via instant messaging.

@Zexy @TheCapsFan I might suggest trying to reach out to him personally and seeing what he may be going through right now.

Last edited:
@Slife and @HumanDawn are the only two that haven't like, confirmed (though I think HumanDawn has since he was posting Chisa's gasu masku).

I confirmed my role in my reply to your post about me being Mafia Clickbait!

Want to learn how to get better at playing Mafia? Just follow these five easy steps to become a Power Player!

Slife subbed out of ICBINWRMM on the premise of some real life issues, and I haven't seen him in days/gotten responses from hellos to him via instant messaging.

@Zexy @TheCapsFan I might suggest trying to reach out to him personally and seeing what he may be going through right now.

Zexy mentioned him to me. I'm surprised he hasn't been removed from the list but Slife might have mentioned about potentially having time later.

Day 1 start

DAY 1: BAT DED. RIP BAT

It was a bright morning in Erika’s Mysterious Garden. Not a cloud could be seen in the sky as the plentiful grass blew in the wind, with Bulbasaur frolicking around in full force, and people walking through the various areas of the Garden. Such a mystical morning called for an equally as magnificent marvel, for the most maniacal mafiosos of all the mysterious members; a public Board meeting, of course.

Cups of coffee littered The Round Table as the members of The War Room sat, eagerly awaiting the end-of-season briefing given by the Section Head, Enzap. The well-loved Lord of the Bats, who had stepped into the position earlier in the season, was fifteen minutes late, and people were getting restless. Dressed in a spiffy suit and tie, Enzap almost flew through the doors, lugging his briefcase behind him. He was greeted with a flurry of applause, which he acknowledged with a wave of his hand as he set up his plans on the projector.

“Ladies and gentlemen, trolls and tryhards; it has been a good year.” He brought up a line graph on the projector screen. “This graph reflects how our activity, individuality, and sense of community has grown over the course of the year. Notice how it steadily increases until March, when it shoots upward. This is thanks in part to the introduction of our four new moderators, who have been doing an excellent job keeping the section nice and clean, and also due to the huge popularity of Everybody is Mafia Mafia! From then on, we closed out our season with innumerable success.” He paused, and the members of the war room applauded. “…We often honor our players by using them as characters in the War Room Mafia series, but there is one group of people in particular which I would like to highlight. Though they may sometimes be overshadowed by the individual performances in their games, they work hard to create quality experiences for all of us to enjoy, and that should not go unnoticed. I’d like to take this time to honor our wonderful hosts!”

Sixteen members sitting around the Round Table rose, as the rest applauded. All four new moderators were standing. Some of these members were War Room veterans, whereas others had immigrated from other places. Some were Pokemon, some were people. Some were doctors, some were engineers; even a wizard was among the group, standing proudly next to a Jedi knight. As the hosts took their seats, Enzap cleared his throat. “Now, although we are at peace once again, I can think of no better way to honor these hosts than to hold one last mafia game! Each of our hosts shall participate, and select one role from a game they hosted…”

That night, three of the hosts stopped outside Enzap’s batcave. “Honor the hosts…Ha! They’re all chumps. Why share the honors when you can take it all for yourselves? C’mon lads, let’s finish this.” He quickly advanced into the house, flanked by his lackeys, a gamer and a shadowy, hooded figure…

A shrill scream echoed from the blackness of the cave into the night sky...

Meanwhile, on the southern end of the garden, one host was unable to sleep. Full of anger, its tail lashed back and forth. Frustrated by the backlash and criticism that its games generated, it was angry that its unique ideas and style of game were not being treated as equally appreciated as the other games. Having been treated as such over the course of the season, it felt cheated by Enzap’s words of honor, which were nothing but empty promises to it. It drew its ears back and furrowed its brow, vowing revenge on anyone (or anything) that stood in its way. "Soon, the War Room will be forced to respect and play my games…because there will be no alternative! I will have revenge!”

When dawn broke, the hosts awoke to breaking BulbaNews; the War Room section head, murdered in cold blood last night…

Dear TheCapsFan, you are representing Enzap and Bat Mafai. Enzap began his career in the War Room during season ’16 with a surprise appearance in Christmas Mafia. In his only performance to date, he played surprisingly well, and ended up being the last mafia standing. Enzap debuted as a host on April Fools Day with Bat Mafai, which is the most successful game The War Room has seen to date.

You are a Host. Your job is to run the game and make sure everything goes as planned. However, if we were playing strict by the rules, you wouldn’t be able to post after this…so you double as a Restless Spirit.

You are allied with the player Zexy. You both win if all the players enjoy the game, and if everything runs smoothly.

Crate Diggah, the administrator next in line for the position, was furious. He ordered for a complete investigation, and would not stop until the killer was found...

It is now Day 1. Day phase will end 48 hours from now, at 10AM Eastern Time on Sunday, August 23rd.

2 votes on one player.. this early. Very suspicious, I'll see where this goes.
Also I think Molten Eevee is scum for disliking bats, and providing a link back to my home page.

VOTE: Molten Eevee

Isn't it about time Molten Eevee turned up Mafia for once? Plus, he said he doesn't like bats right? TheCapsFan got killed and he was representing Bat Mafai, so surely there must be some kind of connection.

You could say it is an early bandwagon.

and providing a link back to my home page.

Haha... Yeah, sorry about that... I was lazy and just copied the name next to the timestamp on your post... causing the forum software to turn it into a link.

Isn't it about time Molten Eevee turned up Mafia for once? Plus, he said he doesn't like bats right? TheCapsFan got killed and he was representing Bat Mafai, so surely there must be some kind of connection.
There is an unwritten rule of Bulbagarden RNG that says Molten Eevee can never roll mafia. This rule has been tested so many times over the past year... It's scientific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom