• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zexy Does the mafia win when they equal town in numbers, or when they equal in numbers all other factions combined?
They win when all factions opposing them are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Less than 1 hour left!

So that means I'm essentially what's keeping town alive? Besides their numbers of course.

Well, that's rather convenient, if I might say so myself xD

night 4 start

"There are only 9 hosts alive, so we need to be careful... but not today! Because I'm sure that MCH is one of the killers. He has a crazy hand, but it's not just that. The initials really stand for... Manipulative Computer Hacker!"
"Does that mean that he was behind the attack that brought the PM system down, and perhaps the silencing?"
"Guess so."

"but please i am not a manipulative computer hacker.
i am a misunderstood commuting helper.
"
"No one believes you, MCH. Lynch him!"

The votes all piled up and returnofmastercrazyhand was lynched, first among the killers.

Dear Elementar, you are representing returnofmastercrazyhand and Random Messages Mafia. returnofmastercrazyhand began his mafia career a few years ago and has hosted several games since. This was returnofmastercrazyhand's first game as a host this season, and the one he considers his biggest success. It ended with a town victory after some excellent play by a group of townies who gathered all the claims and tricked the scum into killing the wrong people.

You are Maniacal Engineer the Mafia Jack-All-Of-Trades (JOAT). Specifically, 1x Encryptor, 1x Silencer, 1x Role Thief. You can use up to one power per night, each power only once:

>1x Encryptor shuts down all outside communication that may exist except from the mafia chat.
>1x Silencer needs to be used on a specific player. Said player will be unable to post for the following day phase but may still vote.
>1x Role Thief needs to be used on a specific player as well. Said player will be roleblocked for the night and lose a shot of their role (if their role has a limited amount of shots) which you can then use in some other night. You cannot use the shot you gain from this ability alongside your other two abilities.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all the forces opposing your faction are dead.

There was some hope again. Even Crate Diggah smiled a little, but he stopped upon remembering how many people were lost and that there's still a long way to go...

It is now Night 4. It will last 24 hours.

well that wasn't surprising at all

at least we managed to get a scum lynch this game...

not sure if i'm up to rereading the game... zzzzz...

You're gonna "help town" by commuting to dodge my shot, while scum kills whoever scum kills

bringing numbers to 4:2:1 like i said would happen all along

It preserves your survival 100% and gets you that much closer to winning, which I guess town's totally ok with or something.

i don't know why they would be 4:2:1 if we were going to lynch scum

elie are u okay? do you still believe alex kaz is an sk and not scum when you have every reason to believe that he is scum

did you find me a game alex kaz could be SK from?

@Calvin @Sunsette

do you agree with the plan i mentioned

well that wasn't surprising at all

at least we managed to get a scum lynch this game...

not sure if i'm up to rereading the game... zzzzz...

i don't know why they would be 4:2:1 if we were going to lynch scum

elie are u okay? do you still believe alex kaz is an sk and not scum when you have every reason to believe that he is scum

did you find me a game alex kaz could be SK from?

@Calvin @Sunsette

do you agree with the plan i mentioned

I didn't since it looks like all the other games are either already claimed or accounted for by association of host. Bottom line is that he claimed SK and for the game to have been in the state it was in yesterday, three people would've had to be capable of dying, through a mislynch + two overnight townkills, or a nolynch and three overnight townkills (or four, through a Mislynch and three overnight townkills duh).

If it isn't GG after tonight then either the driver saved the day and/or the role thief actually stole a shot (which a bullshit role if you ask me but what do I know, I didn't make that game)

I'm still down for the plan but I literally can think of 0 reason as to why scum would fakeclaim a killing role and especially SK unless they weren't scum and were a killing role aka SK. There's zilcho benefito in it.

tl;dr i genuinely believe that he's jasmine, which in the game's eyes, makes me scum by PoE, and if that's what it comes down to, then well I just hope the game ends with alex dying so we can just go out and get a drink before shit hits a fan and the game gets thrown.

Sorry, what plan @HumanDawn?

in night 4, elieson should try shooting Alex Kaz. there is no reasonable argument against this unless there is a better/more efficient plan. either of them must be scum or otherwise zexy lied in the opening post in the game about the amount of hosts represented because molten eevee can't seriously be represented twice(OR MYSTERYHOSTSSHIPPING ZEXY X MOLTEN EEVEE). elieson claims his shot is 100% now so it should not fail. in fear of a roleblocker, Sunsette/Calvin should Bus Drive choosing Elieson and then choosing who to place it on who isn't Alex Kaz. Alex Kaz should SHOOT Calvin. If Calvin flips scum then yay, but if Town we still have a chance because if a Serial Killer is in the game then there should only be two mafia left after Elementar is lynched, and we'd confirm that Sunsette is scum. If Alex Kaz fails he then could have been roleblocked, which Elieson could not have been then if it was placed on Alex, thus the shoot should go through, and if not, then Elieson is scum. Elieson picking Alex Kaz to kill would also be out of the question as it would then confirm him as scum.

Any objections/better ideas/concerns?

I didn't since it looks like all the other games are either already claimed or accounted for by association of host. Bottom line is that he claimed SK and for the game to have been in the state it was in yesterday, three people would've had to be capable of dying, through a mislynch + two overnight townkills, or a nolynch and three overnight townkills (or four, through a Mislynch and three overnight townkills duh).

or maybe

a) lynch on serial killer

b)elementar uses role stolen kill from night 3

c) mafia can kill two townies and thus win the game boom

OR

a) there are 4 mafia

b) a mislynch would have been a likely game over

option 2 is so awfully simple yet you keep on insisting otherwise why

is this to prepare for when you don't kill alex kaz night 4 and thus be caught lying?

If it isn't GG after tonight then either the driver saved the day and/or the role thief actually stole a shot (which a bullshit role if you ask me but what do I know, I didn't make that game)

the role thief is dead... how can the scum team choose the role somebody else stole that only they can use?

I'm still down for the plan but I literally can think of 0 reason as to why scum would fakeclaim a killing role and especially SK unless they weren't scum and were a killing role aka SK. There's zilcho benefito in it.

i've explained this like, 2, maybe 3 times already, mafia needs to fakeclaim to fit in, and if the role fails, well, they can claim it was unsuccessful because they targeted town or were roleblocked

tl;dr i genuinely believe that he's jasmine, which in the game's eyes, makes me scum by PoE, and if that's what it comes down to, then well I just hope the game ends with alex dying so we can just go out and get a drink before shit hits a fan and the game gets thrown.

you're nuts

and probably scum

I haven't been in a good mental state since the accident the other day. I'm feeling rested up and more sane now, just trying to get all my thoughts out on paper now and make sure I'm understanding correctly. No lie, I was definitely not feeling like me yesterday.

Oh wow, honestly I'm pretty sorry if I offended you but it came off as pretty unusual to me. I really dislike not being considerate (my biggest flaw in my play style) but sometimes I don't have the patience. Since you were still posting I assumed you were fine enough.

hhmmm the biggest thing that makes me doubt alex kaz being a legit SK is this:

They win when all factions opposing them are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.

If it really could have been the last phase of the game then what about the Bus Driver? Surely that could make a turnaround? With a Bus Driver and assuming a Town vig then surely a miracle could happen in the night? Hmm...

Elementar read-up for me to note anything interesting coming up...!

This has been the most entertaining game I've played on here so far :D.

That thread title seems to be true in more ways than one...@Zexy are you referring to ME, or do you really have an ME fetish? :p

@HumanDawn You literally ninja'd me, I was going to say this: Why would the game have ended with a Mislynch if we were at 5:3:1 before the Elementar lynch? We have a Bus Driver so the game would have still continued at 4:3:1. This makes me think we are now at 5:3.

Wait a minute I think I know, I think the game might have ended if the Bus Driver had been lynched in a 5:3:1 scenario? This is making my head hurt...

Oh wow, honestly I'm pretty sorry if I offended you but it came off as pretty unusual to me. I really dislike not being considerate (my biggest flaw in my play style) but sometimes I don't have the patience. Since you were still posting I assumed you were fine enough.

No worries; Commitments are commitments and I didn't join to leave ya'll hanging any more than I already have.

I don't know I'm so confused. All I know is we need to kill more scum.

Woth Elementar being scum I think the next to turn to would be sun or wait for the night results and choose where to go from, from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom