• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me play, and thanks for hosting.

Most of all, thanks for bringing one of my roles over! :D

tumblr_meiqom9ol31rdlcsro5_500.gif

[Vote] Sunsette

Dear Calvin, you are representing leetic and US Presidential Election 2016 Mafia. leetic began his mafia career this season, eventually becoming a moderator of The War Room towards the end of the season. This was leetic's second game as a host, and ended with a scum victory after the town imploded on itself.
You mean when I failed to CC a scum claiming Bus Driver because I thought they were an SK and we were at low numbers so I thought we needed them around. Not my finest moment to be sure.

@Eye Gel Who's the last scum? Is it jack or Elieson? I still think it's Elieson based on claims.

i was mentioned and thought i was revived or something omg...

[Vote] Sunsette

You mean when I failed to CC a scum claiming Bus Driver because I thought they were an SK and we were at low numbers so I thought we needed them around. Not my finest moment to be sure.

@Eye Gel Who's the last scum? Is it jack or Elieson? I still think it's Elieson based on claims.
I'm leaning towards Elieson because of the claim as well, but I think we'll have to see after the lynch and the night phase.

Night 5 start.

"I have good news for you! I got a sample of MCH's DNA and gave it to Crate Diggah for analysis. What he found was that MCH was infected by the "Elieson virus" which causes everybody to become mafia!"
"So, Elieson is mafia?"
"Indeed."

Elieson did not say a single word, just accepting his inevitable death.

Dear Sunsette, you are representing Elieson and Super War Room Mafia Mafia. Elieson began his mafia career at Serenes Forest (a forum about the Fire Emblem games) and first played in TWR this season. This was Elieson's second game as a host in Bulbagarden, and ended with a town victory after the scum tried to lynch a townie with hammer votes but one of them didn't show up thus exposing everyone.

You are the Musician. Which means Godfather, Roleblocker and 1x Mass Roleblocker. Any cop checks at you will yield a town result. You can select a player each night phase and they will be unable to use their role, but one night in the game, you can select to block the night actions of all the players in the game instead.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all the factions opposing you are eliminated.

"Hopefully this will stop the killings. However, there might be more infected, so all we can do is wait and hope everyone here is still alive tomorrow morning..."

It is now Night 5. It will last 24 hours
Unless all night actions are submitted in the first 8 hours, in which case it will end in 8 hours.

It's come to my attention that the game's current state is at 3:1:1. That means that theoretically, some crazy jank shit can happen from here on out.

HOWEVER, something else has come to my attention. Examine your wincon, @jackatlasred @jdthebud @Alex Kaz @Eye Gel. I have an...interesting proposal.

This game has been tight as shit, and I think I might've found a neat little loophole to completely blow the anticipated outcome of this game out of the water.

Town
Dear Calvin,

blah blah blah

You are allied with the town and win when all the forces opposing your faction are dead.

Mafia
Dear Elementar,

radda radda radda

You are allied with the mafia and win when all the forces opposing your faction are dead.

Jasmine
Dear Equinox,

yea yea we know this part

As the murderer, you win when all the hotel guests are dead.

Or hell, simply put, Zexy stated it here already and I've been pondering this for basically the entirety of the phase (since it's been super boring).

@Zexy Does the mafia win when they equal town in numbers, or when they equal in numbers all other factions combined?

They win when all factions opposing them are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.

The people of each alliance do not need to have a surviving member of that alliance alive to finish the game, they simply need all opposing faction members dead. It's an EXTREMELY important element of this game that's been overlooked until now by everyone except for HumanDawn, possibly Alex Kaz and myself, who wasn't sure if it was a realistic possibility (correct me if I'm wrong, other ppl).

This means that if Town & Mafia & ITP are all dead at the same time, then the game ends with a Universal Victory for all alliances.

In order to swing this, Alex and scum need to kill seperate townies tonight, then tomorrow, when the game enters 1:1:1, scum needs to lynch town and then ITP & scum need to crossfire (since all shots happen at the same time)

If you guys doubt this, then here's the thing. Alex Kaz claimed Jasmine Veila, voteless Framer/Vig/Commute that wins when everyone opposing him is dead. With Scum @ ITP alive, the possibilities include:

Scum fires at ITP, ITP fires back, all deaths occur same time, GG everybody
Scum fires at ITP, ITP commutes, Scum then lynches ITP for the solo win

The only person that has the power to end this in a loss for them & town is the ITP aka Alex Kaz.

@Everyone, does this seem like a fair proposal? Given everything that's out on the floor right now, this is a 100% end-result event given everything that Zexy has said, and the RolePMs that have been posted thus far.

Proposed operations:

N5: Alex Kaz shoots Eye Gel
N5: Last mafia shoots one of not Eye Gel (since they know who they are, they just shoot a different person that's town-aligned)
D6: Tomorrow becomes 1:1:1, last mafia votes for town, town self-votes, Alex plays Flappy Bird or something
N6: Alex & Mafia crossfire, everybody dies, and thus, everybody wins. Everybody. Well except for Eevee, since he already won.

Also FFS HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO DIE IN THIS GAME?! I'VE ALREADY DIED TWICE NOW!

Also, bear in mind all of the other possibilities:
  1. N5: Alex Kaz shoots Mafia or commutes, Mafia shoots town: D6 becomes 2:0:1, Town lynches Alex, only town wins
  2. N5: Alex Kaz shoots Town, Mafia shoots Alex Kaz: D6 becomes 2:1:0, Town lynches Mafia, only town wins
  3. N5: Alex Kaz shoots Town, Mafia shoots another Town: D6 becomes 1:1:1, Town & Mafia vote for separate entities, Parity occurs, No lynch happens and there can only be one winner, of which who knows. Alex would need to shoot somebody, and Mafia would need to shoot somebody. If they same-target town, only Mafia wins. If Alex shoots Mafia and Mafia shoots Alex, only Town wins. If Alex shoots town and Mafia shoots Alex, only Mafia wins.
  4. N5: Alex Kaz shoots Town, Mafia shoots another town: D6 becomes 1:1:1. Town & Mafia vote Alex, then Mafia shoots Town overnight. Only Mafia wins.
  5. N5: Alex Kaz shoots Town, Mafia shoots another Town: D6 becomes 1:1:1. Town & Mafia vote for Town, ITP Commutes & Mafia shoots. Only Mafia wins due to Lynch majority in 0:1:1 vs Voteless.
Vs my proposal
  • N5: Alex Kaz shoots Town, Mafia shoots another Town: D6 becomes 1:1:1. Town & Mafia vote for Town, Mafia & ITP Crossfire, Every faction wins.
I personally respect Alex's play and think he deserves a fair shot at a win, and the only way this can happen for him is if he cooperates with Mafia, which means that if Alex Kaz is going to score a win, Town needs to support Alex Kaz by sacrificing their life to ensure that both their and Alex's wincons can be met. Mafia can only screw over Alex Kaz and not town based on what Alex does, assuming they don't shoot him.

Last off; if Alex's wincon is different from the Jasmine wincon, then regardless, Town & Mafia win in my provided and Alex will lose in the end for dying off I guess, if his is different. Given Town & Mafia wincons don't mention the need to survive, I sincerely doubt that Alex's is any different.

tl;dr

N5: Alex, shoot Eye Gel. Mafia, don't shoot Eye Gel or Alex.
D6: Town, self-vote. Mafia, vote for town.
N6: Alex, fire at the other living player. Mafia, shoot Alex.
D7: MAD SEXY GHOST VICTORY PARTY FOR ALL FACTIONS & PLAYERS

@Alex Kaz
@Eye Gel
@jdthebud
@jackatlasred

If you're ok with this, please share it with everybody. If you have concerns, please voice them.

That's a really good plan you made there, but there is a slight problem. My role PM specifically states :

You are an independent and win when you are the one of the two or the only player left alive.

Sadly everyone dying does not satisfy my win con :(

So, since you went ahead and made a proposal, I will make one as well.
The only way I can see more than one faction winning is if me and mafia target two separate townies tonight, town and mafia vote each other, and then tomorrow night I commute while mafia kills the last townie. And believe me I will commute, I have been too obsessed with this game over the last days to risk taking the solo win.

So, @ mafia :
What would you say if you killed Eye Gel tonight and I kill jd?

The first the is a typo, I typed it manually cuz on phone and marking on phone sucks

So Town's more or less guaranteed to lose at this point, since tomorrow, assuming two town die, Mafia and Town can just force parity on each other and force a situation where basically only you can win. That's rough stuff :(

@Zexy can you confirm that given the flipped Town & Mafia wincons, that if every player at the end of the game is dead, Town & Mafia (and the fool) would be considered winners?

Sounds like there is no hope for town, since the only way for Alex to win is to keep shooting, so he won't commute. I really wish Alex had killed Sunsette instead of Calvin :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom