• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lynch. It should help confirm a few people on the wagon.

What? @MegaPod, what role is your game from? And if there is a cult, why on earth would I be in it? You realise cults started with one leader, so if Slife and I were neighbours on Day 1, how is that explained? We were in a chat before the revelation that a cult exists appeared. And I've already proven that I'm a miller neighbour 1 x Roleblocker multiple times.
Your game being uncontested and neighbour being of town alignment in said game does make you look pretty good, but using the word "proven" I find a bit irritating. Feels like you're trying to prove (haha yes funny I know but after 5 minutes I couldn't come up with a better word) something you're not, let alone "multiple times".
Anyway, I've already said I believe your claim despite that, for the time at least. But if a cult is a thing, then noone is confirmed.

Now, on to more important things :
My role allows me to check if someone's in a cult or not. DW is part of it, as I found out last Night.
That is impossible.
Eh... I suppose it is time to out. I am the miller mason from Simpsons Mafia. DarthWolf is my mason buddy. So him being part of a cult is not possible because we're actively using our mason chat to communicate.

Unless..... @Zexy I have a question, could you answer it please? Assuming there is indeed a cult in this game, if one of the masons, assuming they exist in this game as well, were to be recruited by the cult head, would the mason chat still function normally?

This is also important because Darth knows who the rolecop who oc'd me is. In case he was culted, then all of the cult would know who they are. Not sure how useful it is to them, however.

Day 5: Spamlord VS Scumlord - 16/9/17

Day 5: Spamlord VS Scumlord

Another one of the culprits was gone, but ME would not be satisfied until all of them were gone. To this end, he contacted another old friend from the Troll Alliance who could help; jackatlasred.

He made it to the Troll Tower, jammed all the security spambots and made it to the top room; jackatlasred knew full well what would happen, so he just sat on his office, with his feet on the desk, snacking on some spam.

When ME got in, jack said: "Why hello old friend, would you like me to treat you some spam? I guess there is... business we have to do, isn't it?"

ME nodded and replied: "You know me well by now, jack, and so do I. So don't pull off any tricks, you know how this works. To the point, though; you have an immeasurable spambot army, which could be useful in finding the rest of the culprits of this latest incident, of course. So please get to it."

jack agreed, showed ME off and the Spamlord started programming like crazy.

His spambots managed to spam so much that a breach occured in the forum's security system, and being a skilled programmer, he used that opening to access the Conversation where the attacks were coordinated. It was there when he saw Him, and he figured out how it all happened; he then planned to leave silently, to stay unnoticed. But on his way out, his own spambots turned against him, converted him into a spambot, causing the system to ban him; apparently the Scumlord has expected this would happen and found the perfect program to counteract jack.

The next morning, jack was missing, and everyone thought he was banned too. ME rushed to the Troll Tower to confirm it.

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you are jackatlasred, represented by Yugioh TCG Mafia.
The game is famous for using decks as roles, making them extremely probablity based, with bricking (drawing a useless card; vanilla) being a possibility. The game ended in a mafia win, the mafia consisted of only one member, Midorikawa. With 6 players, this might have been the smallest mafia game ever in TWR.

One of the decks had a 50% chance to brick and 50% chance to rolecop their target. As a result, you are the 50% Rolecop. Once per night you may select a player and attempt to learn their role, but there's only 50% chance your role will work.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive
Lone_Garurumon was killed. He was jackatlasred from Yugioh TCG Mafia, Town 50% Rolecop

It is now Day 5. It will end in 48 hours (-4 minutes), unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 13 players alive, 9 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Last edited:
Welp, there goes my source of information. Wondering if the mafia knew what they were doing or if it was just a lucky kill.

Anyway, I'll start off with
Vote: DarthWolf
I am not entirely sold on this, since I don't fully trust MegaPod's claim, but with The Light confirming the presence of itps and Zexy's confirmation of the mason chat functioning normally even after a possible cult recruiting, his claim is definitely worth looking into.
Basically, I feel like a vanilla townie now lol.

It is 100% certain that DarthWolf is not the cult head, however, so this lynch might not even be worth the time. @MegaPod did anything interesting come out of your ability last night?

Ah right, time to do this again:
Vote: DarthWolf

I checked Piko to see if he was cult. He wasn't, so not the Leader.
I'm confused by your role. How did you find out Darth was cult, if all you find is the Leader?

Assuming that there's a Cult Leader, I highly doubt that DarthWolf is the cult leader. I have a feeling that he has been culted. Personally, the cult leader is worth lynching if we have pretty strong evidence for it rather than the cult members. And I have some pretty strong evidence as who the cult leader is.

Vote: Pika_Pika42

Lets looks into this:

I am suspicious of Cheff and this post just sounds like he is a harmful ITP.

Notice that there's a mention as who is the harmful ITP early in the game. And given Cheff's flip, it's very likely that PP42 is projecting himself on Cheff.

ME doesn't like HD's voting patterns in this game.
On day 1 it was all about HD and now they are just sheeping Elieson.

They could be a pear of scum buddies.

If Elementar is indeed a Roleblocker, Elieson's suspicions on them could be correct as there is less probability for town to have 2 full time blckers but if it's just a 1x thing, it would be OK as Elementar had already said he had additional powers alongside being a Miller.

Also Elieson and HD's PR seems to be the same that of posting WE in all their posts.

WE were Mafia in ME v/s WE and it is ME's duty to Lynch WE.

Hence, ME will Vote: Human Dawn

Elementar,
To make ME bayleaf you are truthful in your claim, you need to be a neighbour in this game.

Note the post restriction that has been applied onto PP42.

I could give benefit of doubt to Darth here. When you mentioned that you can't start OC but can receive it, it was understood that you can't start an outside conversation but can receive one and thereby reply to it. So I can't really think Darth is scummy because of this.

First mention of Darth and OC. This would probably imply that PP42 has successfully culted DW and that cult indeed has an outside chat. Also, this might be a post to defend the culted member.

Second is CheffofGames, he has not been much active and whatever ME has got from his posts is that he is either an anti-town indep or someone whose interests are not totally aligned with the town.

More projection.

How could such a role not return again? As a result, you are the 1x Post Restrictor. One night in the game, you may unlock your power. For the next three phases (day, night, next day) every person in the game will get a post restriction fitting their character, making it easier to figure their character out.

This means that we can infer the hosts based on the post restriction. The only three hosts that I could think of that would have the ME and WE post restriction are SoaringDylan, Zexy and ME. SoaringDylan and Zexy have already been ruled out so all we have left is ME. Plus, PP42 made puns as part of the post restriction.

Games that ME has hosted last season

Holiday Mafia
Fruit Bowl Mafia 2

Assuming that @MegaPod's claim can be trusted, this could only mean PP42 is the FSM from Fruit Bowl Mafia 2. See: Mafia: - Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Darthwolf: Null read. Mostly inactive. But I'll look carefully at them. It's Darth after all.

Again, avoids giving opinion on DW. Although PP42 stated null on Slife, PP42 did give a game related info as to why Slife is null as opposed to DW.

So on the basis of my reads, I'll Vote: Cherub Cookie as I feel they are the most scummy due to their non-commital posts and sheeping.

PP42 must have visited CC and lost his deathproof ability, therefore, CC must be Mafia. Thanks for the information!

It seems all is going according to my plan.

Mafia, if you could contact me, I have something interesting for you.

Working with Mafia I see. That must have mean that PP42 must have tried to convert a Mafia member and most likely CC.

Also, a bit tinfoily but I think this might be worth mentioning: DW changed his avatar to Ash and signature to Pikachus. Hmmm...I wonder if it's just pure coincidence. Also, PP42 has contacted me out of nowhere as if he was trying to kiss up to me.

*and suddenly, I died*
Wtwltzo.gif

Nice job @Pikochu. I agree that pika is def worth voting at this stage.

[Vote] pika_pika42

Working with Mafia I see. That must have mean that PP42 must have tried to convert a Mafia member and most likely CC.

Also, a bit tinfoily but I think this might be worth mentioning: DW changed his avatar to Ash and signature to Pikachus. Hmmm...I wonder if it's just pure coincidence. Also, PP42 has contacted me out of nowhere as if he was trying to kiss up to me.
Gotta do something to survive, but with the vote going away from me that makes it all the easier.

XD That Ash was thanks to piko who unintentionally gave me the idea, but that was in a discord chat that is not game related.
Don't blame me on the pika cap banner, I wanted a banner with the caps to so I made one myself.. You should appreciate it as a Pikachu:p

VOTE: MegaPod

I know what this looks like, but I don't believe Mega's claim at all. I don't see why namecop would chance to a cult cop. I think we should look into the mafia roles of their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom