• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the mafia team of Solar System Mafia, we find a 1x Strongman Roleblocker.

I can say for sure I was roleblocked yesterday night. And looking at Cheff's flip, being an Odd Night Doctor, he was killed on N3 (assuming he protected himself as there were no clear town leads at that time), a Strongman might have been used.

It's fine if Town wants to Lynch ME but at least have a closer look at Megapod once I flip.

Vote: Megapod

If he's indeed the Cult Leader Lyncher, he could have given the Town an idea that a cult exists at the beginning of the game itself. But when did he decide to come up with the information? When the scum team already lost their 2 members and they are desperate to shift town's attention towards the cult which buys them some time to go on with their night kills.

It's more likely that they did not have the information until they rolecopped someone.

DAY 5 VOTE COUNT

Pika_pika42 IV (Pikochu, MegaPod, jdthebud, Rainbow Cloud)
MegaPod III (DarthWolf, Elementar, Pika_pika42)
DarthWolf I (Alex Kaz)

Day 5 ends in 24 hours (-38 minutes).

VOTE: MegaPod

I know what this looks like, but I don't believe Mega's claim at all. I don't see why namecop would chance to a cult cop. I think we should look into the mafia roles of their game.
Do you really think Mega would bus two of their scum members, when the vote totals were pretty low at the time?

I didn't really wanna share that I was an indep until I had a way to prove my role, and hopefully win right away in the process. Now that we have our Cult Leader practically found out, it's best for everyone to lynch him now before he ropes another player into his Cult.
Though I do have to say that you seem to be contradicting yourself a bit...why is your role a cult cop if your target is the Leader? Wouldn't it make more sense for you to only find the Leader and not regular cult members?

This is so confusing :X

Though I do have to say that you seem to be contradicting yourself a bit...why is your role a cult cop if your target is the Leader? Wouldn't it make more sense for you to only find the Leader and not regular cult members?

This is so confusing :X
Though I'm not certain why my role was designed this way, I have a feeling it's because if I was given the name of my target, the post restrictions would've easily done my job for me.

I think the main concern right now is the potential anti-town cult leader. If Megapod doesn't get removed from the game after PP42's death, either vig can shoot him or we could consider lynching MP.

If PP42 however survives this lynch, then PP42 is a confirmed cult leader, which does raise some questions about what I said about CC and perhaps we have another town member converted into the cult.

Assuming the above scenario, it is pretty damn obvious at this point who would be that second town to cult member. It wouldn't be worth wasting a lynch on them in the later phases since all they will be are more or less annoying voices like Elieson in this game.

Okay so I've been inactive because I've had a super busy weekend but i'm back

Assuming that there's a Cult Leader, I highly doubt that DarthWolf is the cult leader. I have a feeling that he has been culted. Personally, the cult leader is worth lynching if we have pretty strong evidence for it rather than the cult members. And I have some pretty strong evidence as who the cult leader is.
If you have some strong evidence to the cult leader would it not make sense to share, or are you anticipating that there are more yet to come? Though if I recall it's a fairly common thing for cult members to suicide once the leader dies, so perhaps you're waiting for this

I feel like you have something to answer for.

But if you have reason to think I'm definitely scum, then perhaps we have a mafia framer or redirector in this game.

Might as well try to kill the one who wants to kill me.

Defensive much? The whole "vote the person that votes me" reaction is usually pretty much cracking under pressure.

Well, I thought the Darth lynch was happening, in fact, but the Midori wagon piled on towards the end of the phase unexpectedly. I may as well try again the coming day phase.
I see this as pretty scummy for just going "well I'll try again" another day to get this wagon going.

Vote: MegaPod

So @Pikochu you want two people I find scummy, then you have Darth and MegaPod.

@CherubCookie did you miss the part where Pikochu accused pika of being the Cult Leader?

Also, I see that The light is another recruit...

How is that confirmed? I'm trying to see your logic, but it's not clear to me.

Read the role PM on Zexy in this game. Having PP42 being lynched and not surviving the lynch means that PP42 lost the 1x deathproof PP42 has. That would imply that PP42 either visited Mafia or was a target for nightkill by a vig.

If you have some strong evidence to the cult leader would it not make sense to share, or are you anticipating that there are more yet to come?

Oh sure, it's not like my reasoning hasn't been shared so strongly already

Night 5: Trust ME, He's an Engineer - 18/09/2017

DAY 5 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
MegaPod VI (DarthWolf, Elementar, Pika_pika42, CherubCookie, The Light, Alex Kaz)
Pika_pika42 IV (Pikochu, MegaPod, jdthebud, Rainbow Cloud)

Night 5: Trust ME, He's an Engineer

ME arrived at the Troll Tower and found jack's residual data, but above him stood a lone, immobile spambot, which wrote in the middle of its head: "FINAL SPAMBOT". Curious, as always, he tried to activate it and see what kind of spam it would post.

Surprisingly, the spam this bot posted was not rulebreaking at all... at least for jack and the bot itself. Instead, it was a video of jack's final moments before his ban, in which it became clear who the Scumlord was.

With this major piece of info in hand, which would expose the true mastermind of this incident, ME returned to the meeting room, marching in proudly: "Gentlemen, I have finally found the Scumlord among us. Trust ME, he's an engineer."

Caps got surprised: "But boss, did you mean it was you?!"

ME corrected him: "Of course not. There's another engineer among us, never forget. Only he could have designed the hardware and software required for this incident to even begin in the first place."

jdthebud got a shocked expression on his face, realising he's been caught: "NOOOOO! Don't listen to ME; it's ME and his cult-like followers who did it, and he's fooling you all along. You think your Section Head is a noble and just person, but that's far from the truth. Even if I get banned, here and now, the truth will show itself in the end; the Scumlord might've been caught, but the Scum are not finished! It is us who will uncover the evil that is ME!"

ME, having enough of this, just declared: "Just die, jd! dig, sort it, please!"

dig then banned jd and calmly said: "Sorted."

Dear MegaPod, you are jdthebud, represented by Solar System Mafia.
The game is famous for using objects of the solar system as roles. The game ended in a mafia win.

One of the mafia members had a strange role combination. As a result, you are the Godfather Monitor. Any copchecks on you will return a town result. Once per night, you may select a player; if they are an investigative role that would get a result, you get a copy of their result as well.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all opposing forces are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive
MegaPod was lynched. He was jdthebud from Solar System Mafia, Mafia Godfather Monitor

It is now Night 5. The night will end in 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was overly fishy to come out with a cult scan right after your rolecop died.
You're next Piko :)

FB_IMG_1491004190125.jpg

Podfather out. Peace

Good. Three scum in a row. I suggest though that we go look into the ITP claims that The Light has said exists.

It was overly fishy to come out with a cult scan right after your rolecop died.
You're next Piko :)

I standby on by case on PP42. Why hasn't there been a serious attempt to even refute my case is my question? Especially for you since it seems that your vote seems to be a potential bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom