• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait where did all these messages suddenly come from...
Sorry for double posting

Having PP42 being lynched and not surviving the lynch means that PP42 lost the 1x deathproof PP42 has.
What?! I don't get it.You try prove that pika is a cult leader and has lost deathproof because he dies on lynch? He ain't even lynched yet:confused:

The lynch on MP proves that roles don't get changed.
Sorry @MegaPod, but that was a risky, although interesting, stretch on your role change.

I don't know at this point. Aside from you being potential cult leader, I'm thinking of looking into the multiple millers case. In light of MP's flip, I would say look into RC and jd, though I'm not sure if they are trying to use me to lead a mislynch or actually believe me.

Really, it all boils down to you being cult leader. However, I think that's becoming less likely since one of the central tenets of you being a cult was based on MP's claim.

Day 6: Missed Enthusiasm - 20/9/17
I don't know at this point. Aside from you being potential cult leader, I'm thinking of looking into the multiple millers case. In light of MP's flip, I would say look into RC and jd, though I'm not sure if they are trying to use me to lead a mislynch or actually believe me.

Really, it all boils down to you being cult leader. However, I think that's becoming less likely since one of the central tenets of you being a cult was based on MP's claim.
I joined the vote on Pika because I thought you were onto something as you seemed to be really certain about the case against him. With Pod flipping as scum though his claims about there being a cult can't really be trusted, mafia would also want rid of a cult as well as town but he may have just made up the cult claim to distract us.

I'm not sure if I've missed anything whilst reading the thread but is there any other evidence to suggest the presence of a cult in the game besides Pod's claim?

Well the thing is the cult thing basically started from this exchange:

I think we need to figure out if there is a cult in the first place. I could only think of one game that there is a potential cult and given what we know, this host would have to be ME.

Man, lost another town...

Also, there are indeed ITPs in this game.

At the time, MP's claim seems to have really lined up closely with The Light. As I started earlier, HD's role may have provided a major hint and PP42 is most likely ME and is a prime candidate to be an ITP which might be a cult leader.

Of course, even without MP's claim, that's still a real possibility.

@The Light, what was the question that you asked last night and what was the answer if you're willing to share.

I don't want to make of the lack of nightkill last night.

Wait, I just realized something. I asked about the following:

Have we ruled out the possibility of there being any ITPs currently? I think that might be a better question to ask.

Yet, The Light gave the answer that doesn't answer the question at that time clearly. It could have either meant currently or the game as a whole. That's actually a very important detail that was missing.

@Pikochu yesterday you seemed dead certain that there is a cult and even found the role responsible for it. You also said that role had a deathproof vest protecting it from one death.
Today you are less willing to consider this scenario, even after a nokill happened, which might very well hint to that deathproof having been hit. I'm not really buying this.

Vote: Pikochu

Keeping in mind all this stuff:

Vote: Pikochu

For some reason his posts are striking me as suspicious, and I'm not sure lynching inactives is a great idea anyway.

What would you say is the right lynch and why?
Why did you avoid my question? What's your reason for voting Pikochu?

I think I'm most suspicious of CherubCookie right now. That late vote on Megapod last day smells like a bus to me.

Most of my votes are late :p
It'd be unfortunate of me to add a vote to someone that wasn't looking likely of being lynched at the time I cast my vote, though.

That said I also don't follow the reasoning for voting Pikochu either. I think his attempts to gather information and present his case make him more town than a lot of those posting. While I can't lay claim to having been the most active participant of this game, I'm pretty sure that he can be trusted at this moment in time.

VOTE: Pika_pika42

Why did you avoid my question? What's your reason for voting Pikochu?
I already gave that info in the last Day phase so I didn't deem it necessary to do it again.
Basically, his sudden knowledge of a cult was spurted out after MP gave some info on it. MP turned out scum so they probably saw a cult member with a role cop and needed to act on it.

DAY 6 VOTE COUNT

Pikochu III (Alex Kaz, Changeling, DarthWolf)
Sword Master I (Pikochu)
Pika_pika42 I (CherubCookie)

Phase ends in 10 hours (+7 minutes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom