• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to what was everyone's post restriction when we had the post restriction phase. I can't think what would be my post restriction be.
Post Restriction: All your posts need to either use at least 2 of the words "air, earth, fire, water" or 1 of the words "sword, stone"

I forgot a lot. :(

Congratulations to the cult team, you all played really well, particularly Pika_pika who was excellent in the role of Cult Leader :)
Thanks for recruiting me near the end of the game, I was very lucky to be on the winning side because of this as I didn't really do anything to contribute to the cults victory, the credit lies with the other cult players.

Thanks to Zexy and SoaringDylan for hosting a great game.

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes, apologies again for missing the start, the game was fun and had a lot of twists with there being the cult as well as mafia to worry about.

What did you think of the setup and the balance?
I thought the balance was good, particularly with having to adapt to the presence of the cult in the game.

What did you think of the flavor text?
The flavour text was interesting and it was fun to follow the story thoughout the game.

If you could change one thing in this game, what would it be?

I would have voted for Pika_pika again on day 6 and not gone after jd instead, I was confused after Pod flipping as scum on day 5 and had started to doubt the claims of there being a cult in the game at the time.

Last edited:
I'm retired...for real this time. I don't have the time to keep up with ongoing games.
Excuse me?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom