• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Aussie tunneling on Elementar's claim is more suspicious than HD's random voting.

Unvote: HumanDawn

Vote: AussieEevee

What random voting were you voting me for before? I only now made a random vote, yet I did not make one before anywhere. That's not consistent with your original reasoning for voting me.

Confirmed.

HD drawing such attention to himself so early is weird. Obviously voting is how town wins, but that goes without saying. It's not unreasonable to expect backlash when you tunnel someone random like that so early with barely any reasoning.

Alex Kaz, MegaPod, and LG's reactions to HD's vote look good. Zachie and The Light's don't.

Disputing a D1 miller claim is pointless. Standard miller play is to claim asap. Don't know what's up with AE.

I'm tired so that's all for now.

What random voting were you voting me for before? I only now made a random vote, yet I did not make one before anywhere. That's not consistent with your original reasoning for voting me.
You made no substantial case on Lone, just that you wanted to get voting going, apparently. So yes, I'm calling both your votes random.

Ahhhhh okay. Yes, I thought you meant you were saying you specifically wanted a lynch on LG and not just any lynch. That's quite okay.

UNVOTE: HumanDawn

On the other hand, I appreciate Elementar making the Miller claim but as I've said I still have my eyes pointed firmly on him. I do not like that AussieEevee's reaction. It's much better to get a Miller claim out of the way quickly so we know.

VOTE: AussieEevee

Confirmed.

HD drawing such attention to himself so early is weird. Obviously voting is how town wins, but that goes without saying. It's not unreasonable to expect backlash when you tunnel someone random like that so early with barely any reasoning.

It goes without saying, but players don't do it anyway to get the game moving Day 1. I didn't make a case on Lone_Garurumon or a large deal to lynch him though, at least I don't consider I did because I did not repeat myself unprompted.

You made no substantial case on Lone, just that you wanted to get voting going, apparently. So yes, I'm calling both your votes random.

I voted Lone_Garurumon, because like I said before you even voted me, he had one vote already. I don't see how your thought process would be "That's random, I'm going to vote HumanDawn for it." at that point.

Ahhhhh okay. Yes, I thought you meant you were saying you specifically wanted a lynch on LG and not just any lynch. That's quite okay.

... What? I feel like I'm missing a reaction or post somewhere to get to this point. Was this seriously the only major problem?

... What? I feel like I'm missing a reaction or post somewhere to get to this point. Was this seriously the only major problem?

Maybe just to clear things up with people, this is what you mean right HD? He have to lynch someone.

Yes, it was the main problem, and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to find it an issue. It's a huge thing to come in on D1 & say "vote this person and only this person or else town would lose", which is the tone I got from your post when I first got it. When LG put it into perspective (and his general tone of being unbothered) it made sense to me what you had said.

They need to fix the mentions issue.

Anyways....

Seriously guys? You were buying into humans stuff? My first thought was he was trying to get reactions or is a jester.

And eevee doubting the miller claim is nt alignment indicative. It's just an eevee thing. He's mentioned before that he just doesn't believe D1 claims. So voting him over that is pointless.

I like LGs reaction to human. It was very calm and stuff.

As for the miller claim. I agree that it does feel off. I can't think of any games where a miller was more than a miller. And outside of that-why would he make it a point to say he has another role. We don't know if roles are unchanged so he could have said his game and said it was changed or he could have used any game with a miller. We also don't know if there is more than one role per game or host.

So....

vote: Elementar

Interesting claim, what host/game are you from?

We could easily confirm the possibility by his claim without having a CC on it. It doesn't guarantee his claim, but it could make it more believable.
As for the miller claim. I agree that it does feel off. I can't think of any games where a miller was more than a miller. And outside of that-why would he make it a point to say he has another role. We don't know if roles are unchanged so he could have said his game and said it was changed or he could have used any game with a miller. We also don't know if there is more than one role per game or host.

So....

vote: Elementar

Firstly, I made the point so people understood why I didn't want to answer Darth's question. Secondly, there are plenty of miller roles that I can think of with more roles... And what does the second bolded part mean?

And what does the second bolded part mean?
I thought it was kind of obvious. Every role in this game is based on a host/their games from the previous season. Mido was saying that we don't know if there's any chance that the same host/game could come up twice.

I counted the number of hosts listed in the awards game list. There are 21. Now, there are some who only co-hosted, but I think there are enough games that every host could be represented by one unique game.

I also remember multiple games that had miller as a modifier rather than a stand-alone.

Hey guys, I'm happy to be playing with you all. Now, lets set some things clear:

1) I am Town.
2) What I say, goes.

I doubt these!

Confirmed.

Hi everyone. I AM A MILLER.

I actually have doubts on this too.

##Vote Elementar

My gut tells me to push this, and to drink Ginger Ale.

I'm not a Jester.

This is The War Room 2017 edition and I am in it.

I have to be in my best character and not disappoint.

Incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom