• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike using meta for the most part but I'll agree that Max seems very different than his normal town self. A change in behavior is usually bad.

I don't like the fact that Elieson is a self-proclaimed Town-leader. But as a bit of information, my role is either pro-town or anti-town depending on whom I target with it.

Not buying the case on Max with just meta arguments and bad feelings. Not going to punish someone for scumhunting, and as I said before it's not unreasonable to call out HD's wonky behavior right now.

Why is anyone voting Human? Seriously he's clearly not worth it.
What makes him not worth it? When is a vote ever worthless?

And anyone who's still voting Light maybe scum too. He's clearly an oracle.
What makes you more willing to believe the oracle softclaim over the miller claim? I usually find Oracle-type claims scummier.

I dislike using meta for the most part but I'll agree that Max seems very different than his normal town self. A change in behavior is usually bad.
This post is pingy. Feels like you're trying to avoid giving a hard stance on the Max wagon. You dislike meta but use it anyway. What makes a change in behavior bad? If you think it's bad then why not vote for him?
VOTE: jdthebud

FYI I'm busy this week so posts are going to be more brief. If you want elaboration and/or OC chat just lemme know.

Wow, I didn't even get to place a joke vote before things got serious! :(

I'm not a fan of HD getting so serious only hours into the same & acting like they have some huge information dump that we didn't get & saying that we'll lose it we don't listen to them?

I'm a fan of getting to the point quickly in a mafia game (though again, I'm used to 24/24 cycles, whereas these 48/24 ones are a little more whimsical) so HD getting serious pleases me.

Despite the fact that the current votes are on me, HD does have a point. Town needs to lynch someone to have any chance of getting anywhere, why not me? That said, this doesn't mean Zachie or Pod are scum because they don't want to lynch me. We just need to rifle around through the reactions to find someone worth lynching.
Yep, I agree on this. (Not about the "why not me" of course, unless you are indeed mafioso :p) Though all the vote switching does get to me a little. People should be more willing to stand behind their vote rather than chopping and changing.

Having another miller claim from someone privately, that's why I would like to know your character / game.
Is this a thing? I find it weird that there would be a "private" claim vs public when even in the last game I was in it was pointed out that miller roles should claim asap on D1 so that they are not wasting cop investigation time. If only I'd done that last game, town might have had more of a chance :p

Right now I'm not sure what to throw my vote behind, but I trust that HD and Elieson have the town's best interests at heart with their votes.

VOTE: Max1996

What information do you think might save you from a lynch?

Who strikes you as suspicious? (I only skimmed the thread quickly to catch up, so I'm genuinely interested in your input)

@CherubCookie hmm, you aren't sure, but you're voting Max anyway? Why? Are you a blind sheep?

@Slife I was mostly continuing the conversation rather than committing a vote since I'm not sure he's scum. Kinda like you aren't either?

@CherubCookie hmm, you aren't sure, but you're voting Max anyway? Why? Are you a blind sheep?
I may be a sheep, but if there are people willing to vote and stand behind it on D1 I see no reason not to join them. Elieson wants to lead the town, so I'm going along with it. We'll see where this gets us, but applying pressure is what voting is for.

I'm giving Max the opportunity to change my mind and my vote before the day ends, which I believe is fair.

The problem is, I was never all that good at spotting suspicious things in posts.
It's only D1, so it's going to be very hard to spot if somebody is acting suspicious until the first person is lynched. Then you can look at who was voted for by whom.

If you are town, for example, that makes HD, Elieson and I all look pretty dodgy, but given at least Elieson's claim of being town leadership material I'd expect this leadership to be suspect. That's my main concern at the present moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom