• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me the chats. WE would like to see.
I think WE are missing the point here. :)

What is the point of a Neighbor in an OC game?

how are you still not believing me
everything Ive said has added up
I have had the fellow neighbour claim meaning that unless slife is scum I am a neighbour
I have to be from rm2 since there is no counterclaim
its proven that I am everything Ive said so what else do you need

elementar hello slife whats up?
slife hey not much you
elementar same basically what do you think of my miller claim
slife standard miller play nothing unusual no reason not to believe it right now
elementar do you think our roles are linked in anyway I know were both neighbours but do you think our games will be related
slife based on my role pm flavour text it seems likely
elementar are you town or independent I presume you won't claim mafia
slife Im town
elementar are you comfortable with proving Im a neighbour and extension our town alignment its fine if youre not but for some reason people arent liking my miller claim
slife hey sorry I was out for the day Id rather not out it publicly because itd make either of us nightkill targets but I dont mind claiming to people in oc
elementar okay Ill try and do something in the thread to try and avoid claiming all together
slife are you in oc with anyone
elementar no it might be good to contact alex kaz though so we can sort out this miller thing
slife yeah I might contact elieson and hd to claim neighbours so they lay off if a lynch wagon piles up on you Ill just claim in thead also my post restriction forces me to ask for private claims in each post so Im just going to publicly ask you for claims to circumvent this zexy said its okay
elementar thats fine
elementar theres a large wagon on me if you feel comfortable may you please claim
slife yeah I will and wait so youre a neighbour miller and roleblocker oh and something something claim to me in private
slife hosts are we allowed to post screenshots of this neighbour chat excluding zexys message of course
answer by host here but Im not sure if its allowed to be said
slife ah okay just checking because the rules only specified no screenshots of host conversations nothing about player ones and Ive played in several games where they were allowed so :p
another message by a host
elementar yes Im all three as it was in the rm2 role

elieson have you asked that rolecop if they got anything else because they should have gotten miller and neighbour as well

Hey what's up?

@HumanDawn

No response on the role cop details but I am positive that if I was told "Hey, he's a Miller and Roleblocker" then the rolecop conveniently had the power to confirm alignment. Personally, I think that's not how millers work (it'd be like telling a doctor that they actually protected a person from being shot, rather than just telling them that they were successful in targeting their person). It makes sense to omit the miller part as far as I'm concerned. Plus. why the heck would I vote for a guy who I'm told is a miller? @Elementar does that even make sense to you? :)

I'm awaiting info on the Neighbor and X-Shot part though.

WE need Slife/Elementar to confirm the conversation for their needlessly built Neighbor PM, which to be honest, I'm still hesitant on believing.

@HumanDawn

No response on the role cop details but I am positive that if I was told "Hey, he's a Miller and Roleblocker" then the rolecop conveniently had the power to confirm alignment. Personally, I think that's not how millers work (it'd be like telling a doctor that they actually protected a person from being shot, rather than just telling them that they were successful in targeting their person). It makes sense to omit the miller part as far as I'm concerned. Plus. why the heck would I vote for a guy who I'm told is a miller? @Elementar does that even make sense to you? :)

I'm awaiting info on the Neighbor and X-Shot part though.

WE need Slife/Elementar to confirm the conversation for their needlessly built Neighbor PM, which to be honest, I'm still hesitant on believing.

you seriously believe that the hosts wouldn't put neighbours in the game and I just made the conversation up
what else can I do to prove that Im not lying
you should have enough info now to realise that my role is the exact one from rm2

UNVOTE: Elementar

@Elieson
@Midorikawa
@Zachie
@Lone_Garurumon

I'm unsure about Elementar and think WE should pursue elsewhere but it's 3:30AM and I feel like I'm about to die (irl).
Maybe.

VOTE: Zachie

I'm disturbed by the Elie is jester thing. It seems like he's trying to discredit him. I don't understand the logic in his jester thing.

SSNr4.jpg

hello i finally get a chance to post sup guys
WE should trust Elieson. All I do I do for the good of the Townies, darling. All I see is people saying that it's suspicious with nothing explaining why they think it's suspicious. Following what may be the best lead in the game is pro-Town. If there are any alternatives I should have went with instead of voting Elementar to pressure him, tell me, otherwise I will keep banging my head on the wall for every shallow accusation that props over with every opportunity it sees... just because I am playing the damn game.
Don't get me wrong, I've not suggested that elieson is not to be trusted here, only that your voting record was worse than his at the current time. I hope we can avoid another mislyinch and give those scumbuddies a soul-crushing loss. >:)

Any chance of a voting tally update? I want to see what the options people are running with at this stage in the game so I can look at where we're standing now.

Asking the hosts if I can take screenshots, 'cause I don't have time to C/P it all. Elementar can if he wants.
Welp no screenshots allowed, but Elementar posted the log. Also I forgot to ask Elementar to claim to me.

Remember what site you are playing on :p

@Slife
Please confirm that what Elementar's posted has actually happened.
I can confirm this to be true (minus the formatting issues)

No response on the role cop details but I am positive that if I was told "Hey, he's a Miller and Roleblocker" then the rolecop conveniently had the power to confirm alignment. Personally, I think that's not how millers work (it'd be like telling a doctor that they actually protected a person from being shot, rather than just telling them that they were successful in targeting their person). It makes sense to omit the miller part as far as I'm concerned. Plus. why the heck would I vote for a guy who I'm told is a miller?
Not sure if this applies to this role cop case, but when FA used her role informing power on me in Elementars Universe Mafia while I had a 1x roleblock along with other abilities, the role only returned that I had a roleblock by default and ignored the other parts of my role.

Maybe.

VOTE: Zachie

I'm disturbed by the Elie is jester thing. It seems like he's trying to discredit him. I don't understand the logic in his jester thing.

SSNr4.jpg
What makes you think HD is so jestery while Elieson is not? They are both acting kind of similarly to me.

if you believe Im scum that means that slife has to be scum as well
if you believe that slife is telling the truth youre contradicting yourself by voting for me
I have an unccd game and if I am a neighbour I have to be this role
if you believe that we are neighbours its not possible that I am scum
I hate this pr because it makes me feel more stupid

I've been looking at post patterns and made a list of what I think are the character of each player.

Characters:
1 AussieEevee TheCapsFan
2 Rainbow Cloud
3 DarthWolf
latest
4 jdthebud Calvin
5 Elieson (smiley) (very similar to HD player)
6 CheffOfGames
7 Pika_pika42 ME
8 Sword Master
9 MegaPod jdthebud
10 Pikochu
11 Elementar jackatlasred? (seems to hint at being Elieson, but dont see the link)
12 HumanDawn Zexy (very similar to Elieson player)
13 Zachie Doctor Floptopus
14 Midorikawa AussieEevee or EeveelutionLover
15 Lone_Garurumon
16 Slife CheffofGames
17 Alex Kaz
18 CherubCookie
19 returnofMCH
20 Max1996 Enzap
21 The Light DarthWolf

If anyone wants to add or correct something, feel free.

@AussieEevee I understood your restriction with oc as that you couldn't start oc, but once you had it you were free to talk.

Unvote: Elementar
Slife's spamming back-up on this claim so hard that he's either exactly what he says he is, or they're both scum trying to back each other up so hard it's not funny. I just don't believe that either of these two would be dumb enough to do the latter.

AE, what exactly looks wrong about Elementar to you? The way I see it a lot of the questions are cleared up and seem to point to Elementar being what he says he is.
I'm more suspicious about whoever gave Elie those "results" that never mentioned the Neighbour bit.

@AussieEevee I understood your restriction with oc as that you couldn't start oc, but once you had it you were free to talk.

Yes I thought exactly the same.

I'm more suspicious about whoever gave Elie those "results" that never mentioned the Neighbour bit.

Either the person gave Elieson incomplete results or Elieson is conveniently faking it himself.

Unvote: Human Dawn

Vote: Elieson

Elieson you need to reveal the person who gave you that result.

AE, what exactly looks wrong about Elementar to you? The way I see it a lot of the questions are cleared up and seem to point to Elementar being what he says he is.
i CAN'T REMEMBER WHO IT WAS THAT SAID IT BUT i DO AGREE WITH THE NOTION... nEIGHBOUR IN AN OC GAME MAKES NO SENSE.

i CAN'T REMEMBER WHO IT WAS THAT SAID IT BUT i DO AGREE WITH THE NOTION... nEIGHBOUR IN AN OC GAME MAKES NO SENSE.

Elie said it, which instantly throws the validity of the statement into question based on what he's done so far. And I also point you to RM Mafia 2, an OC game with Neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom