• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Type combinations that NEED to happen!

Re: Type combinations you'd like to see

i myself wanna see a Psychic/Dark and Dark/Steel ooh and Dark/Dragon hell just put everything with Dark
also, how is Lucario Steel? should be psychic or something

Fire/Dragon, Dark/Dragon, Grass/Fire, Steel/Ice, Electric/Ground. Also, if it counts, Pokémon needs a pure Flying-type.

Fire/Electric, cuz whatever that pokemon would look like would be awesome!

And ghost/fire... because they're my two favorite types. :)

Ghost/dragon. Does that already exist?
Fire/poison and Fire/Dark sound sick too.

i would love to see an psychic ice type.
SMoochum and Jynx
Ghost/dragon. Does that already exist?
and Fire/Dark sound sick too.

Giratina and houdour/houndoom

I'd like to see a grass gohst type. And a grass Electric type. And a grass dragon type. Grass steel/ grass rock?? Ah why not.

Ghost steel would be awesome too.

Grass/Rock = Cradilly.

I want a Fire/Ice combination, but I have no idea how it would work. Hot Springs pokemon? I dunno.

Dragon/Grass

Fire/Bug

Dark/Steel

Dragon/Bug. I think that would be awesome...

ice/dragon
fire/dragon

Grass/Rock = Cradilly.

I want a Fire/Ice combination, but I have no idea how it would work. Hot Springs pokemon? I dunno.

damn forgot cradily (which is a shame on me, because I'm a grass type fan). A hot spring pokémon would be water fire, but I made up my own fire/ice pokémon (it's a starter pokemon btw). Coldfire. You know, that blue fire that doesn't hurt you at all (dunno if it really exists). Nice idea huh?

It is a nice idea.
Ice-Metal would be cool, though.

ice/dragon
fire/dragon

I think for the next generation it would be nice if the version mascots were fire/dragon and ice/dragon types. Pokemon Fire and Ice versions?

Oh but that is off-topic...hmm...I want a Ice/Fighting type...( is there already one? )

Nah, I think we should get non-dragons for the next mascots as we already had Palkia, Dialga, Giratina-o, and Rayquaza. I'd prefer something else, not sure what though.

Why? Dragons make the best legendaries.

Nah, I think we should get non-dragons for the next mascots as we already had Palkia, Dialga, Giratina-o, and Rayquaza. I'd prefer something else, not sure what though.

Well maybe fire and ice type combinations with other tpyes...

but dragon/fire and dragon/ice are neutral to each other right? I tested it out on the poketch app and the dragon type protects the ice/dragon type from super effective fire attacks and the fire type protects the fire/dragon from super effective ice type attacks.

Oh and maybe a bug/water bug/fire and bug/electic type legendary trio?

Last edited:

normal/ghost
fire/water
ghost/pyschic

When I first figured out about diamond I thought Diaga was Dragon/Ice

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom