• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Types of Transportation in Black and White...

Which one would you take?

• Total voters
Maybe you could ride on your pokemon, or at least some of them like rapidash. Cause it'd be pretty hard to ride a pikachu. Or maybe, they'll get rid of that god awful blue blob in surfing and actually show the pokemon. Or there could be a flying mini game, any of these would be cool.

...A move-knowing machine? Wouldn't that be considered a sort of machine-like Pokémon?

i guess it could be, but i was thinking something along the lines of a car-like vehicle that, once given an hm, can then perform the field effect that hm would have.

I love the skateboard idea, because it could actually fit in your bag, unlike the bike. Roller skates would be nice too, and ice skates instead of sliding across the freaking ice forever.

...maybe skateboard's the way to go, not a Pikachu or Pidgey...

I no wat i be riding in BW

MagicalMysteryTourCoachMay2003.gif

in all seriosness, the idea of riding a pokemon is pretty neat! It could also kill off HMs, and rather any flying pokemon will elevate if you hit b, and any water pokemon will swim if you walk into mwater, and climbing pokemon climb that wall .ect.

You are going to have to have some sort of spacecraft to travel between the space colonies. There may be some kind of spacewalk areas, but I doubt it.

^

...maybe a shuttle for that one (like a game's map that actually travels!)!

They should add a few new HMs, like maybe "Ride", for some horse/cow/ride-able animal-like Pokemon, like Arcanine or Rapidash. It could a biiit faster than Bike and no speed-up time. Maybe it could be used to cross special areas, like EXTREMELY tall grass, like 3x the normal height of grass.

I think they should include an Airplane somewhere in the games, too. I think they've come out with every main mass-transportation method but Airplanes. :B

They should add a few new HMs, like maybe "Ride", for some horse/cow/ride-able animal-like Pokemon, like Arcanine or Rapidash. It could a biiit faster than Bike and no speed-up time. Maybe it could be used to cross special areas, like EXTREMELY tall grass, like 3x the normal height of grass.

I think they should include an Airplane somewhere in the games, too. I think they've come out with every main mass-transportation method but Airplanes. :B

That Ride HM is genius! It would be beter if the characters rode the Pokemon's sprite themselves...

As for the airplane, I think it would be one of those traveling game maps, like the S.S. Anne, and with other trainers onboard (but that sounds horrible! Battling on a plane can bring them all down!!!).

No one else wants to drive the truck?

shameful

I'm not sure I want to cause destruction to the Pokemon world since the truck (if you are referring to that thing *vehicle* by the bridge) is larger than most buildings (not taller obviously but it really looks like the truck can slam into any building in that Pokemon world and destroy, it's a large truck).

Or you know, make cross region routes through stretches of days to deliver pokeballs to the masses.

because this is grand theft auto...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom