• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Types of Transportation in Black and White...

Which one would you take?

• Total voters
I'd like to have some sort of car. Not just a Honda Civic ripoff, but a sports car like this (Don't worry, Prius fans, this thing won't just leave you in the dust, it will leave you in the dust while still keeping the environment clean - this thing is a hybrid sports car):
peugeot-epine-futuristic-car6.jpg

But then again, I don't know how they would implement it. It wouldn't be fun at all if the thing was on autopilot, but who at Game Freak would know how to code a realistic control system and HUD, unless... I think Konami might have the answer, although you might not like it...

I'd love to have a Vespa in the game...
And car wouldn't be a problem if the player is 14-16 years old...

I'd like to see Segways lol Those things are awesome. Maybe since the player characters are older, they could drive cars or motorcycles.

Gimme my Pokemon riding already! I cannot wait to blaze across Isshu on my Flareon or Torterra.

I'm not a big fan of the skateboard idea. :/ Scooters, cars, maybe riding Pokémon by HM seems nice, although an HM slave would be taking up a spot in your party the entire time.

A scooter, motorcycle, Pokemon, or car seems fine. I can't imagine you riding a skateboard; Maybe Lyra, May, Brendan, and Ethan but not you.

I think they may just stick with a bike, possibly a train and a boat.

But I feel that riding a pokémon would be cool.

Ah, too bad you cannot ride on that "hover skiff" that Zero had the the 11th movie. That would be cool.

Scooter/Moped seems like the more reasonable choice but I have a feeling it will stick with the traditional form of transport (bike).

I prefer the current mode of transportations and using HMs, but in a trailer, I could have sworn I saw a car.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom