• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Tyrantrum vs Aurorus

The results were equal until I chose Tyrantrum. XD

I love both, but Tyrantrum is a big fave because, c'mon, T-REX! Who doesn't love T-rexes? ^^ Also, I managed to get a female with perfect stats and an Adamant nature on my first hatch. She's just awesome!

Aurorus for me. It just seems so majestic, and that's not something you would really expect from a dinosaur.

Amaura: my first fossil Pokémon! Amaura and Aurorus have an original (but weak) type combination, they're simply awesome.

Tytrantrum definately. Rock head STAB headsmash is extremely powerful. After a dragon dance tyrumtrum becomes a really big threat. It also has earthquake and superpower to break through steel types which would give it trouble normal. It's pretty verstile because it can run a dragon dance set, rock polish set, choice scarf set, choice band set, and even a strong jaw attacker. It's typing is a lot better then aurorus's. Tyrumtrum has one more resistence then aurorus and it's a 4 times resist. While tyrumtrum and aurorus has the same amount of weakness, aurorus have 2 4 times weakness and a weakness to stealth rock. Aurorus also lacks any good rock type stab for it. The only coverage aurorus gets is pretty much earth power and that's it. So I voted for tyrumtrum n_n

Honestly the Kalos fossil Pokemon are probably my least favourite out of all the fossils. That being said, Tyrantrum is definitely my most preferred out of the two, because 1 - it's a freaking T-Rex, and 2 - it has a blue shiny, and blue shinies are always cool.

Tyrantrum. Strong Jaws devastates everything, and while he can be overwhelmed a little easily sometimes... well, Aurorus is just too weak. I can't even use him.

And the Tyrannosaurus Rex kicks the Apatosaurus's ass any day of the week. Except Sunday for no particular reason.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom