• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Tood gave me a Potato.

ElRHox_VkAQJkgF.jpg

If Tood can give Potatoes, that means he isn't a Roleblocker or the Rolecop...?

Still hate how you push your playstyle onto others and always demand information.
I'm not telling you my character.

I demand co-operation because that's how Town wins games. I asked because you went so far as to claim that your Roleblock blocks the Mafia Nightkill, yet nameclaiming is harder to do than that?? If your role is true than DawningWinds didn’t kill FA or roleblock Max1996 at least.

Basically, if you aren’t going to help me, then I’m not helping you.

Day Three Start
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @HumanDawn
6. @Feenie
7. @Tood
8. @Salazzle
9. @Blaine.

Tood has revealed themselves to be the Town aligned Innocent Child!

Nobody was killed, it is now Day Three! This phase will end on 7th May at 8pm GMT!

As always, assume your action was successful unless I have said otherwise. Good Luck!

Basically, if you aren’t going to help me, then I’m not helping you.
I could say the same, you've given me nothing to trust you with, I couldn't even flavour figure out your character since you subbed in.
Shouldn't be too hard to guess my character, I'm barely even hiding it.

Vote: Salazzle

Guess who I roleblocked

Shoulda probably announced this in my last post, but if any dead people / spectators want a graveyard, just lmk and i'll get one made :)

Okie dokie

VOTE: @Salazzle.

Roleblocker can stop NK's, am I understanding what's happening here correctly? For as long as I've been playing mafia games I probably shouldn't have to ask this, and yet here I am.

Roleblocker can't stop an NK, never mind. That doesn't make sense so I guess now my question is what does roleblocker prove against Salazzle?

If Tood can give Potatoes, that means he isn't a Roleblocker or the Rolecop...?
Most likely not, unless he just started with an item for no reason. his role is potato farmer, mayhaps
I had one very cool (?) potato that I could pass around to somebody else. I have no idea what its purpose was, and was told to pass it to someone to figure out what it did.

But based on D2 Feenie, it doesn't seem like it has any use at all, unless it has to somehow get back to me or to another specific character.

i got a potato?
But tbh Blaine's confusion at the potato doesn't make me think it actually does anything worthwhile.

I'm honestly not surprised if it turns out to be a dud, since my character is basically useless aside from going "ooooh" at random objects and animals.

Roleblocker can't stop an NK, never mind.
Was this clarified with the host? Or is it just likelier based on past games?

Roleblocker can't stop an NK, never mind. That doesn't make sense so I guess now my question is what does roleblocker prove against Salazzle?
Depends on the host. I think Zinn said she would be able to. Zinn and me are the only claims that can stop a NK and I didn't move last night.

Vote: Salazzle

I have a migraine right now so I'm going to bed will come back to post more when I'm feeling a bit better.

if there are 2 roleblocker roles that block nks i doubt there’s a doctor

Back
Top Bottom