• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Day One Start
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Chevywolf30
4. @Max1996
5. @FinalArcadia
6. @Feenie
7. @Tood
8. @Salazzle
9. @Blaine.

Thats 7 of the 9 needed! Meaning we can start the game now, Chevywolf and FinalArcadia still need to confirm.
It is now Day One, this phase will end at 6pm GMT on Saturday 1st May. So around 54 hours from now. I know this is a long phase, but its due to the fact I have plans around 48 hours from now.

As always, thanks for joining and good luck!

Anyways it's been like a year since I've played mafia here, so I have no clue on metas. But I'd say we should use our long day wisely.

Feenie and Max, who would you read town easiest out of all the people in the game. No reason in particular I asked you two, just randomly

Vote: Feenie
Having the same favorite number as me is highly suspicious.

who would you read town easiest out of all the people in the game.
If I'm interpreting this question right (which clearly I'm not since it clearly states at the beginning it's directed at Max and Feenie) and if I were going to actually use meta in my read forming: Tood. She's usually very lurky as scum and not quite so much as town, so when she's more actively contributing and engaging with the game, I'd be inclined to lean town on her. She's usually one of the lower posters in the game regardless, though, so reading her does sometimes come down to the content in the posts- usually her town posts are more contributing to the game. Of course, I never compare Tood's play to her meta, resulting in me pretty consistently scum or null-reading her.

And if the question is supposed to be "who tends to be the towniest player", probably FinalArcadia. She's one of the more experienced players in the game and knows how to seem town as either alignment.

Vote: Feenie

If I'm interpreting this question right (which clearly I'm not since it clearly states at the beginning it's directed at Max and Feenie) and if I were going to actually use meta in my read forming: Tood. She's usually very lurky as scum and not quite so much as town, so when she's more actively contributing and engaging with the game, I'd be inclined to lean town on her. She's usually one of the lower posters in the game regardless, though, so reading her does sometimes come down to the content in the posts- usually her town posts are more contributing to the game. Of course, I never compare Tood's play to her meta, resulting in me pretty consistently scum or null-reading her.

And if the question is supposed to be "who tends to be the towniest player", probably FinalArcadia. She's one of the more experienced players in the game and knows how to seem town as either alignment.

The bottom one was basically what I was asking but your Tood answer works.

Anyways it's been like a year since I've played mafia here, so I have no clue on metas. But I'd say we should use our long day wisely
Tbh I've been here a while now and I still have no clue on a lot of players' metas. I don't really like using it as an argument that often, so maybe that's why. Can't help but feel as though I'm undervaluing it though.

Anyway

Vote: Blaine.
Welcome back :bulbaWave:

TIL I have something resembling meta

Feenie and Max, who would you read town easiest out of all the people in the game. No reason in particular I asked you two, just randomly
1. My attention was on certain other Alerts I got at the same time as the one of you posting here, which is why I only saw this post now.
2. I've never been good at making my own reads. It's why I don't really like Mafia's my kind of game anymore.

Tbh I've been here a while now and I still have no clue on a lot of players' metas. I don't really like using it as an argument that often, so maybe that's why. Can't help but feel as though I'm undervaluing it though.

Anyway

Vote: Blaine.
Welcome back :bulbaWave:

Thanks pal.

I like Dawning's posts so far as well as your own. So, I guess I'd say the both of you for now? I don't have any profound reasoning of course (it'd be hard to have anything concrete for sure), but yeah.
we don't have to fight over 3, we can unite over it...:bulbaLove:

TIL I have something resembling meta
I wonder if someone will read my fortune next :eek:
2. I've never been good at making my own reads. It's why I don't really like Mafia's my kind of game anymore.
Saaame, I hate doing reads. I just get gut feelings that Town players are Mafia and end up killing more Town than Mafia because people always think I'm Mafia and I'm always Town.

Holy crap, I hadn't checked in here in like a week. Here to late confirm!

VOTE: Chevywolf30

Now that I've confirmed, you're the only one left and villains like to show up at the very end, like for a dramatic fhanger in a show.
If I'm interpreting this question right (which clearly I'm not since it clearly states at the beginning it's directed at Max and Feenie) and if I were going to actually use meta in my read forming: Tood. She's usually very lurky as scum and not quite so much as town, so when she's more actively contributing and engaging with the game, I'd be inclined to lean town on her.
I would say that Max is kind of in a similar boat. As mafia, I'd expect him to lurk much more than as town.

I wasn't expecting just one page of discussion, I thought there would be much discussions atleast for first day, everyone's just throwing votes with their closed eye :lapras: So, is Mafia a lucky number game?

Back
Top Bottom