• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Day One Start
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @Chevywolf30
    4. @Max1996
    5. @FinalArcadia
    6. @Feenie
    7. @Tood
    8. @Salazzle
    9. @Blaine.

Thats 7 of the 9 needed! Meaning we can start the game now, Chevywolf and FinalArcadia still need to confirm.
    It is now Day One, this phase will end at 6pm GMT on Saturday 1st May. So around 54 hours from now. I know this is a long phase, but its due to the fact I have plans around 48 hours from now.

As always, thanks for joining and good luck!

Night One Start
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @Chevywolf30
    4. @Max1996
    5. @FinalArcadia
    6. @Feenie
    7. @Tood
    8. @Salazzle
    9. @Blaine.

Final Votals:
    Max1996: I (Tood)
    Blaine.: II (Feenie, DawningWinds)
    FinalArcadia: I (Salazzle)
    No Lynch: III (ZinnLav, Max1996, FinalArcadia)

Nobody has been lynched, it is now Night One, please send me your actions (If Applicable)!

Chevywolf has recieved an activity prod. This phase will end at 8pm GMT on May 2nd.

Day Two Start
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @Chevywolf30
    4. @Max1996
    5. @FinalArcadia
    6. @Feenie
    7. @Tood
    8. @Salazzle
    9. @Blaine.

FinalArcadia has been killed, they were sided with the town.
    Dear FinalArcadia,
    "That's enough. I don't want to hear it. Now don't get in my way."
    You are Vergil, from the series Devil May Cry.

A half-demon, and the elder brother of the main character from many of the DMC games. You aspire to gain the power of your father, the demon side of your family. A polar opposite to your brother Dante, who embraces humanity over demonic powers. Pathetic. You’re cold, and introverted, caring for few things in the demon filled world you reside in. However, you do cherish a few things in life, those being keepsakes left by your mother and father, half of a perfect amulet (The other half belonging to your brother), and a sword respectively. Last of all, your son, Nero, although he doesn’t seem to want to follow your path in life, like you and your father before you.

Due to your demon powers, you have the following abilities.
    1x Doppelganger: Role title
    This allows you to use your doppelganger to allow yourself to be viewed as a different role from any rolecops that use their action on you. (If Applicable). If you use this, it must be in the first night and you will have this role from the rest of the game. If you use it, it must be a power role. So no Vanilla, Restless Spirit, Tree Stump, etc.
    You also have a passive ability of Devil Trigger, when you are lynched, and lynched only, you may stick around in the game for another 24 hours (Till the end of the next Night Phase), and use your enhanced demonic powers to kill someone. Officially, you are the Town Vengeful. Until you use doppelganger, of course.

You are sided with the Town, you win when your faction is the only one remaining.

Reminder that unless I have told you otherwise, your action has been successful.

It is now Day Two, this phase will end at 8pm GMT on the 4th May.

If you believe I have missed anything, or want confirmation or have any questions etc etc, feel free to message me. Chevywolf has until 12pm GMT tomorrow to post in thread, otherwise a sub / modkill is on the cards. (This should have been earlier but I didn't press send on the message when I should have done :/ Good Luck!

HD subs for Chevywolf
  • Night Two Start
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @HumanDawn
    4. @Max1996
    6. @Feenie
    7. @Tood
    8. @Salazzle
    9. @Blaine.

Final Votals
    Max1996: VI (DawningWinds, ZinnLav, Tood, Feenie, HumanDawn, Salazzle)
    DawningWinds: I (Max1996)

Max1996 has been lynched, he was sided with the Town!
    Dear Max1996,
    You are Greninja, from the series Pokemon.

You are a Water/Dark type Pokemon that was introduced in Generation VI, in the X & Y games as the fully evolved version of Froakie.
    It goes without saying, but you have heavy inspirations from ninja, both through your name and the folklore of Japan, which associates frogs and toads with ninjas. If this wasn’t enough, your species is literally The Ninja Pokemon.

Due to being a Ninja, you creep silently in the night and cannot be tracked by anyone. However, this doesn’t stop rolecops and alignment-cops. (If Applicable)
    Also due to the above, you do the opposite and can do the following:

1x Track: Name
    1x Watch: Name
    Tracking will allow you to see who your target visits that night, whereas watching will let you see who visited your target in the night.

You are sided with the Town, you win when your faction is the only one remaining.

It is now Night Two, this phase will end at 8pm GMT on 5th May. (24 hours from now) Please send your actions!

Day Three Start
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @HumanDawn
    6. @Feenie
    7. @Tood
    8. @Salazzle
    9. @Blaine.

Tood has revealed themselves to be the Town aligned Innocent Child!

Nobody was killed, it is now Day Three! This phase will end on 7th May at 8pm GMT!

As always, assume your action was successful unless I have said otherwise. Good Luck!

Night Three Start
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @HumanDawn
    6. @Feenie
    7. @Tood
    8. @Salazzle
    9. @Blaine.

Final Vote Count:
    Salazzle: VI (ZinnLav, HumanDawn, Feenie, DawningWinds, Tood, Salazzle)

Dear Salazzle,

You are Blacephalon, The Fireworks Pokemon / Ultra Beast, from the series, Pokemon.

Firstly introduced in the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Pokemon games, you are an extradimensional Pokemon that exists and comes from the realm of Ultra Space. You possess immense power, and more often than not you go through “Ultra Wormholes” and end up in Alola. You are combative when approached, due to unexpectedly seeing humans and Pokemon alike, and just attempting to really get back to Ultra Space.

Due to being advanced than most Pokemon and coming from outer space essentially, this makes you the Mafia Rolecop. Each night you may use your power and Rolecop: <name> to find someones official role title, so if someone has no role / power they’d appear as Vanilla Townie. Once a game, you may also return to Ultra Space and render yourself immune to all actions using the action: Wormhole, piercing kills (if applicable) will still kill you.

Your teammate(s) are: <redacted>

You are sided with the Mafia, you win when you control more than half of the votes.
    Salazzle was lynched, they were sided with the mafia!

It is now Night Three, this phase will end at 8pm GMT on 8th May.

(It's come to my attention just now that a lot of the images aren't copying over in role PMs, this is a minor thing but I just happened to pick up on it.)

ENDGAME - Town Win
  • 1. @ZinnLav
    2. @DawningWinds
    3. @HumanDawn
    4. @Max1996
    5. @FinalArcadia
    6. @Feenie
    7. @Tood
    8. @Salazzle
    9. @Blaine.

Dear Blaine,
    “Desire means never quit.”

You are Jeff Hardy, professional wrestler best known for his days in WWE.

Still going in the year of 2021, at the age of 43, you are known worldwide, both in and out of the wrestling business. (But we won’t talk about the negatives). You are one half of the former Hardy Boyz, widely regarded to be one of the greatest tag teams to ever grace professional wrestling. But this isn’t all, you aren’t just a tag team wrestler, no, you’ve had great success in your singles career as well. Holding most of the WWE/F titles available to you at some point in your career. In this game, you are sided with the mafia, however you have been known to be great at both being a Heel (Bad guy) and a Face (Good guy) in the wrestling business.

For this reason you are the Godfather, any alignment checks on you will appear as town. Not only this, but due to your high flying maneuverability, especially in your younger years, you bedazzle audiences, so in this game you can (Once in the game) use Swanton Bomb: Name to roleblock somebody.

Your teammate(s) are: Salazzle.

You are sided with the Mafia, you win when you control more than half of the votes.
    Blaine. was lynched! They were sided with the mafia!

With all opposing forced gone, Town has won the game, congratulations!

First thing first, thankyou everyone for playing! I have a couple optional questions below, some I deffo know the answer to already :p but first a couple of host notes.

I have to be completely honest, i'm not really happy with how I hosted the game, both balance and fun wise to be honest, i've always had a preference for fun over balance for sure. And in my head I thought the idea of everyone messing each other up with roleblocks or similar effects would be fun, but at a low amount which is why most had X-Shot, obviously this wasn't the case and made it quite an unbalanced game, so in the future I think a little variation would be nice. Anyways, I do really want to host a U-Choose again, and try to be a bit more fun and varied with the roles as I think this is a stronger point of mine. Anyways, the lack of variability here and there with the roles, mixed with the inactivity, (such as mafia having no kill submitted N2 and N3...) meant this wasn't super enjoyable for me, and in turn probably wasn't for the players either, so for this I can only apologise. I do hope that when I make U-Choose 2 / II in the very near future, I can be a bit better with this and kinda make up for this game for lack of a better term.

Anyways, moving on to the questions, that again are completely optional.

Did you have fun?

Did you think the role I gave you fit your character?

Would you play another U-Choose / U-Pick game again, possibly in the near future?

Any suggestions or ideas if you said yes to the above question?

When I'm not as busy as I am now, I can post the other role PMs for the rest of the town members.

Back
    Top Bottom