• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

If DW holstered last night, then i guess it's clear that Zinn stopped the kill

Vote: Salazzle

Roleblocker can't stop an NK, never mind. That doesn't make sense so I guess now my question is what does roleblocker prove against Salazzle?
I'm a special Roleblocker, closer to a jailor than a Roleblocker technically. If my target would die and I target them, they still die. If I target the person carrying out the kill, including factional, it'll roleblock the kill as well.

I'm a special Roleblocker, closer to a jailor than a Roleblocker technically. If my target would die and I target them, they still die. If I target the person carrying out the kill, including factional, it'll roleblock the kill as well.
It's fine, I was role blocked and I wasn't able to kill anyone last night.

feenie and salazzle it is then

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npuuTBlEb1U

@Feenie

do you think you can take on my rapping skills?
'cause you got one thing coming for you~
baby you got nothing on me except that i'm on the PoE

Woo!

baby you got one thing coming for ya and that's yo lynch tomorroooow
you may think you can drag the game on but ya only dragging yourself to yo grave
it's not easy being in yo position but i don't blame ya cause this game was trippin' on the town power!

Bam!

i came in the game with salazzle dazzle at the bottom after blaine boy claimed
and now i'm coming for you,
cause you're next, so you better watch out girl!

Okay I really don't want to have to claim but the roleblocker/jailer claim is fishy as hell because of my role. There's no way we have two protective roles like this.

UNVOTE: Salazzle.
VOTE: Zinnlav.

I just don't think there would be two protective roles in a game this small.

Oh wait I didn't see that Salazzle just gave up wtf

UNVOTE: Zinnlav.
VOTE: Salazzle.

Anyway, I'm guessing you guys know what my claim is by now judging from my reaction. If Salazzle is mafia, that would mean Zinn isn't lying but I'm not sure how there could be two powerful protective roles like this in such a small game. @ZinnLav Did you say if your ability was a 1x or not? Sorry, my mind is all over the place.

Okay, nvm. Wow, I need to pay attention and not post directly after waking up lol.

So, since you're a special Roleblocker, I'd actually say this makes more sense with my own role and I take back what I said like two seconds ago. We're good, we're good.

You know. I feel like maybe I should mention this because it could be important, I'm not sure.

My actions were redirected last night. So that means there's a redirector in the game and I'm not sure which alignment that suits better. I don't know who my role ended up affecting and I was trying to give the potato back to Tood but it ended up going to Blaine instead.

You know. I feel like maybe I should mention this because it could be important, I'm not sure.

My actions were redirected last night. So that means there's a redirector in the game and I'm not sure which alignment that suits better. I don't know who my role ended up affecting and I was trying to give the potato back to Tood but it ended up going to Blaine instead.

that was me, donkey kong, the bus driver

i used it on n2 and switched Blaine. and Feenie - it seems like calvin made a mistake because that was my last submitted action - Blaine. and Tood was my previous action, so the potato should have went back to you lmfao...

in n1 chevy did not use it which is a massive shame because i would have used it on @Max1996 and he wouldn't have been roleblocked :(

that was me, donkey kong, the bus driver
react 63.gif

i used it on n2 and switched Blaine. and Feenie - it seems like calvin made a mistake because that was my last submitted action - Blaine. and Tood was my previous action, so the potato should have went back to you lmfao...
robbed of the potato.....

ftr i chose blaine. because while zinnlav claimed an op roleblocking role that blocks nightkills - blaine can kill players and that would be a more threatening role

also zinnlav was being a bit mean to me....... so i didnt help her

and the reason why I trust blaine’s claim so much is because i asked if vigilante’s kill (so i am more careful in my choices to not get in the way of blaine’s kill) and nightkills can be redirected, and calvin told me it is vig kills only (if he thought that far, then it likely means that a vig is in the game) but then later said he actually had noted that it also works against Nightkills

if i was mafia i would have used the bus driver on either me or salazzle and on a more town read player, not a town read player and a nullish read

Back
Top Bottom