• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

About the bus driver claim, though... anyone who has dealt with this role in the past, if it was used on you how was it stated? Like, did it say your actions got redirected or did it say something else?

About the bus driver claim, though... anyone who has dealt with this role in the past, if it was used on you how was it stated? Like, did it say your actions got redirected or did it say something else?

calvin sent me a pm explaining that he thinks he made the players target each other’s actions instead of one action placed on them affecting the other target but then how did the potato get to tood if you targeted blaine?

calvin sent me a pm explaining that he thinks he made the players target each other’s actions instead of one action placed on them affecting the other target but then how did the potato get to tood if you targeted blaine?
:confused:

Tood started with the potato, he gave the potato to me, I intended to give Tood the potato back, the potato somehow ended up going to Blaine.

:confused:

Tood started with the potato, he gave the potato to me, I intended to give Tood the potato back, the potato somehow ended up going to Blaine.

Yeah because Calvin took the action I put in before last, so I don’t know how he would think that he made the player’s actions target each other instead but that’s what he just told me he thinks the mistake was :M

so if feenie is doc then that makes 4 roles out of 9 roles be nightkill distruptors

dawningwinds for day 4 lynch and mafia rolecop? his claim is basically a weaker version of zinnlav, and would make sense to claim to put more heat on max to mislynch him

also i guess that means... no cop is in the game unless Salazzle is that somehow but he hasn’t claimed it :M

MY BAD!!

I forgot I was trying to send the potato to Human, not Tood. I was thinking about sending it back to Tood and completely forgot that I had decided on giving it to Human.

MY BAD!!

I forgot I was trying to send the potato to Human, not Tood. I was thinking about sending it back to Tood and completely forgot that I had decided on giving it to Human.

Ooooohhh so Calvin did take the last action i placed on Blaine and Feenie, which explains why Blaine got the potato instead of me

good thing blaine. didn’t activate his vig or he would have killed you trololololool

I think Mafia is a Role Cop (as implied in FA's Role PM) and a Roleblocker (implied in my Role PM how I'm faster and anyone who tries to roleblock me gets a message saying as much)

I think Mafia is a Role Cop (as implied in FA's Role PM) and a Roleblocker (implied in my Role PM how I'm faster and anyone who tries to roleblock me gets a message saying as much)

probably dawningwinds is the last shmuck

blaine. boy can kill him tooooooniiiiiight

1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @HumanDawn
6. @Feenie
7. @Tood
8. @Salazzle
9. @Blaine.

Sorry for the tag guys! But I just wanted to let you know I can allow you guys to shorten the phase if there's a majority vote for it. To make it fair i'm thinking 5/7 votes? It just seems that you guys are fairly settled on the lynch at hand is all.

Well, time can let us reflect on the situation but...

it is a shorten phase for me :) if anyone has anything they want to think about just don’t vote to shorten it

What happened to Feenie being Mafia?

Dawningwinds being town relied on there being no doctor as well - if Feenie is claiming Doctor then his role becomes more suspect as it is another nightkill disruptive role which is a weaker version of yours. Today he also admitted to deciding to not using his role N2 for whatever reason.

I'll give up, nevermind those words which I said in this phase all of those were false. I don't want to hurt anyone either. I'm too greedy and I too want to win, but now I'll give up. Probably I won't play any other Mafia after this.
Shorten Phase

I'll give up, nevermind those words which I said in this phase all of those were false. I don't want to hurt anyone either. I'm too greedy and I too want to win, but now I'll give up. Probably I won't play any other Mafia after this.
Shorten Phase
Hey, please don't let this discourage you from playing future games. This is your first game, I think? (If I'm wrong, lmk) It takes a while to get into the groove of things and experience helps with how to create strategies and such. Wanting to win isn't greedy, it's the point of the game and you want to play according to your win condition.

VOTE: Shorten phase.

Shorten Phase

I don't feel hurt at all, and even if I felt betrayed a bit, then I would get over it. The game takes experience and being Mafia the first time is tough. Maybe you can have a different perspective of the game as Town? Up to you though of course :).

Back
Top Bottom