• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Wait. Are you saying that Zinn is the one who is lying then? Because if Dawning was roleblocked by Zinn then Dawning couldn't have roleblocked Max. I honestly can't tell if I'm just being really dumb this game or if things are legitimately confusing.
No... DawningWinds said he was Roleblocked :M yes DawningWinds couldn’t have that’s what ive been saying

What message did you get when you got Roleblocked on N1? There's a specific word I'm looking for here, if you don't provide it, then it'll appear you lied about getting Roleblocked.
I have zero clue whether I'm allowed to quote it but it specified that I couldn't use my action because I was roleblocked.

@DawningWinds can u pls explain how your role works because we are confused
It's kinda like a mix of commute and Roleblocker I guess? I target a person and if they target me their action fails.

Ok

i guess it is either blaine. or feenie

Oh whoops, didn't realise I let this go for 48 hours instead of 24 lmao. My bad. Actions locked, update on the way.

I didn't use my Bus Driver so whoever ZinnLav Roleblocked is probably Mafia unless the Mafia decided to No Kill on purpose to trick us.

Idk if this is what happened or not, but my protection might've worked. I know that the action went through.

so whoever ZinnLav Roleblocked is probably Mafia
I'm a 2x Roleblocker
Pretty sure this means she didn't block anyone.

I avoided HD last night.

Unless the scum no killed or Zinn lied about having two shots (either that she has more or infinite, I doubt the latter since the role is pretty strong and there are two other blocker roles in the game- plus I don't really get why she'd tell us her shot number is lower than it actually is?), I don't think Feenie can be the last scum, since the situation for the scum kill failing has to be either that they hit protection (which would only exist if Feenie's actually a doc) or that they went after me, which would only cause the kill to fail if it was caused by HD.
This means the last scum would be either HD or Blaine. barring no kill.

Oh whoops, didn't realise I let this go for 48 hours instead of 24 lmao. My bad. Actions locked, update on the way.
I was wondering why it felt so long xD
I didn't use my Bus Driver so whoever ZinnLav Roleblocked is probably Mafia unless the Mafia decided to No Kill on purpose to trick us.
I'm a 2x Roleblocker, I used it on N1 on Dawning and N2 on Salazzle.
Pretty sure this means she didn't block anyone.
This ^
Unless the scum no killed or Zinn lied about having two shots (either that she has more or infinite, I doubt the latter since the role is pretty strong and there are two other blocker roles in the game- plus I don't really get why she'd tell us her shot number is lower than it actually is?), I don't think Feenie can be the last scum, since the situation for the scum kill failing has to be either that they hit protection (which would only exist if Feenie's actually a doc) or that they went after me, which would only cause the kill to fail if it was caused by HD.
This means the last scum would be either HD or Blaine. barring no kill.
Solid reasoning, plus with my earlier remark, we can live through a mislynch, two now since nobody died.

Vote: Blaine.

Vote: Blaine.

why didn't they roleblock feenie to get the kill through tho smh

Back
Top Bottom