• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

HD subs for Chevywolf
ok i decided to skim the thread
A cool thing you say? Noted and moved to town

fake af reason to tr someone

didn’t post anything n1 despite posting a post here and there d1 - where is the gamesolving? If I were about to be lynched I would complain a lot come the next night instead of poofing

Vote: Blaine

Vote: Max1996
I was notified that I was roleblocked last night. My role is Avoider (character Sara Lance), which is basically a weaker roleblocker. That's three roleblocking-ish roles, which seems like too many balance wise. And my understanding of he's claim was that he had one use of Tracker or Watcher, so now he conveniently can't prove his role.

I tried to use my role on FA, which could be a reason that my action failed, but the message I received specified that I was roleblocked not just that my action didn't go through.

I was notified that I was roleblocked last night. My role is Avoider (character Sara Lance), which is basically a weaker roleblocker. That's three roleblocking-ish roles, which seems like too many balance wise. And my understanding of he's claim was that he had one use of Tracker or Watcher, so now he conveniently can't prove his role.

I tried to use my role on FA, which could be a reason that my action failed, but the message I received specified that I was roleblocked not just that my action didn't go through.
Interesting, you make a valid point and I doubt Mafia would so openly admit to being a Roleblocker, I'm willing to trust your claim, but if Max flips Town I'm gonna be looking at you again.

It is rather convenient that Max just so happened to use Watcher on FA and just so happened to get roleblocked, (although this is a fair action Mafia would take, expecting him to be protected) like what are the chances the one player he decided to check ended up being the one to die?

I was suspicious of him last phase, and it seems there's even more of a reason to be now?

Salazzle's vote last day phase seemed to be in defense of Max, so I'm kind of inclined to think they're working as a pair? :unsure:

@HumanDawn
Since you didn't sub in until after the night ended.
If you were Mafia Rolecop, who would you have checked on N1? The towniest player?
FA's role indicates there's a Role Cop and if Dawning is correct there's two Roleblockers in play, meaning the other one is probably Mafia too.

:confused:o_O I'm failing to find who's coloured up with my D1 vote going on wrong direction? Everything looks reversed with respect to D1.

Salazzle's vote last day phase seemed to be in defense of Max
Yeah, I tried to defend Max last day.

so I'm kind of inclined to think they're working as a pair? :unsure:
I have no idea about this.

Both, actually.

VOTE: Max1996.

It is rather convenient that he would be 1x of both and one of them is now used up and can't be proven. But yeah, if Max flips town then Dawning is definitely someone to look at though I doubt Dawning would come in claiming like this if they honestly weren't town trying to be helpful.
;)

Back
Top Bottom