• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

He didn’t even argue with anyone...

Does this mean that DawningWinds lied?

Vote: Max1996
I was notified that I was roleblocked last night. My role is Avoider (character Sara Lance), which is basically a weaker roleblocker. That's three roleblocking-ish roles, which seems like too many balance wise. And my understanding of he's claim was that he had one use of Tracker or Watcher, so now he conveniently can't prove his role.

I tried to use my role on FA, which could be a reason that my action failed, but the message I received specified that I was roleblocked not just that my action didn't go through.

Would be interesting to see who claims to have Roleblocked DawningWinds come Day 3, otherwise DawningWinds may be toast tomorrow. Would he really fake this to get one mislynch?

Yooo what I'm honestly surprised. Sorry Max.

I'm confused, then. I'm not sure what Dawning would get from the mislynch because it obviously would make them look bad when Max ends up lynched and proven town. @DawningWinds

I want to say more but I can barely keep my eyes open right now so it'll have to wait.

Well then, I wasn't expecting him to actually be town, didn't put up much of a fight or suggest an alternative.

I guess this means this game does have three roleblocking roles.
I roleblocked Dawning on N1 (since I was suspecting them on D1), I'm a 2x Roleblocker and I act before any other role, hence revealing this now, because nothing will stop my role. If I hit the Mafia, it'll stop their night kill.

hmm

zinn could be lying anywho but I’m trusting it for now

what’s your nameclaim?

Btw blaine is probably telling the truth unless the vig is somebody else and they shoot him

quick reads before skimming the thread with the new info
Town
l HumanDawn
l Blaine.
l ZinnLav
l DawningWinds
l Feenie
l Tood
l Salazzle
Mafia

again, blaine is prob telling the truth

zinnlav is prob telling the truth unless mafia has a double roleblocker which would he op or she is mafia with dawningwinds but i dont get the feeling this was a plan they put up together to lynch max, if it is then kudos and you are doing a good job

dawningwinds is probably not the mafia roleblocker because then he wouldn’t have succeeded in blocking max, if he is mafia he is the rolecop

the bottom ones i need to reread more tbh but that’s the vibe rn

You're the one demanding my character name.
For all I know, you have a role who's goal is to kill my character.
Yes, because you claimed already and may as well nameclaim to maybe give a bit more legitimacy to your claim. For all I know, you want to know my nameclaim to figure my role from there. You think the host could make a role that needs to kill a certain player in a Choose your character game? The odds of that are already low from a base, unless you have a reason to believe from your own role that it can be the case?

Calvin knows who everyone is, can easily come up with two roles that are similar.
To compare the water character who would die if the electric one visited them in Chaos Mafia.
I could easily fake whatever character I claimed to, where's the legitimacy?

Calvin knows who everyone is, can easily come up with two roles that are similar.
To compare the water character who would die if the electric one visited them in Chaos Mafia.
I could easily fake whatever character I claimed to, where's the legitimacy?

One exception in a Choose Your Character game from a different host.

If you fake your character then you may be hiding something for scum-intentioned reasons.

Hoping for my content today.

If you fake your character then you may be hiding something for scum-intentioned reasons.
Yeah, I'm not sure what good it would do to fake a character nameclaim. I really doubt there's some role in this game where a character has to kill another character to win or something - especially since it's unlikely that any of the characters that were chosen in this game are related to one another. I could see maybe hiding the nameclaim in a certain instance... like, if the character's name would make it really clear what their role is. But otherwise, not really.
again, blaine is prob telling the truth
Telling the truth about why he was inactive? Even if he were telling the truth about that (and I do think he was), it doesn't make him town.

Also, how many maf in this game do you think? FA said probably two and I think that's the best bet but I wanted to know what you thought.

Telling the truth about why he was inactive? Even if he were telling the truth about that (and I do think he was), it doesn't make him town.

No, the Vigilante role.

It's probably legit.

Also, how many maf in this game do you think? FA said probably two and I think that's the best bet but I wanted to know what you thought.

2 makes the most sense. If there's one Mafia it's probably more likely that one Independent is in the game.

Do people just have no patience for reads lists or any opinion at all? No wonder FinalArcadia was killed N1... :(

No, the Vigilante role.

It's probably legit.
Wow I completely forgot about that claim. :confused: Gotcha.

2 makes the most sense. If there's one Mafia it's probably more likely that one Independent is in the game.
Yeah, agreed.

I'm going to have to agree with Human that judging from Blaine's claim he's most likely town - but I'd really like more activity from him before being too positive abt it. Zinn is ??? for me. Dawning is suspect because of the Max lynch and the claim in general. Salazzle was defensive of Max for a while and that doesn't really settle anything with him. Tood gave me a Potato.

Back
Top Bottom