• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Max1996: II (FinalArcadia, Tood)
Blaine.: I (Feenie)
FinalArcadia: II (DawningWinds, Salazzle)
Tood: I (Max1996)
DawningWinds: I (ZinnLav)

Current votals with around 5 hours left until the end of phase. I do want to point out that the phase update might be an hour or two later than I originally imagined, considering I don't really know whats going on with the aforementioned IRL plans. I'll let you guys know as soon as I know!

With about three hours to go and two people leading in a tied lynch.

Unvote
Vote: Max1996

I'd rather vote for the person my preferred vote isn't going for.

Honestly, didn't really want to, considering what it is, but guess I got no choice.
1x for both Tracker and Watcher.
If we are allowed to nameclaim, would you be willing to do that?

I wouldn't want to lose an informative role if this is legit, but I also don't want to get lynched myself so my hands are a little tied here with not much time left in the phase.

Ugh, in a small game like this, would we actually be better off with a no lynch? I usually don't like that, but this has been a rough phase.

If we are allowed to nameclaim, would you be willing to do that?

I wouldn't want to lose an informative role if this is legit, but I also don't want to get lynched myself so my hands are a little tied here with not much time left in the phase.
Honestly, for me, it's looking like the end of the line either way, whether it's lynch or nightkill. And yes, nameclaiming is allowed, Greninja.

Ugh, in a small game like this, would we actually be better off with a no lynch? I usually don't like that, but this has been a rough phase.
I agree with this. I'm normally not for a no lynch D1, but this is a bit too risky. How many maf are realistically in a game of this size? Two?

By not lynching Max, it means other Town power roles would be safe while Mafia moves to kill a Tracker/Watcher.
Plus who knows, maybe we have a redirector or something that can prevent the kill.

UNVOTE: Max1996

This ties things, right? Probably better to be safe in a small game, and hopefully the night helps us out info-wise or something.

Oh crap, wait, that makes me the majority with Zinn's unvote lol, hold up

VOTE: Max1996

UNVOTE: Max1996
VOTE: No Lynch

I agree with this. I'm normally not for a no lynch D1, but this is a bit too risky. How many maf are realistically in a game of this size? Two?
Feels like two is most likely, outside of some kind of hostile indep being involved. But in a 9 player game, I'd be really surprised if the latter was the case.

Phase will end an hour from this post, I'm on my way home so as soon as I get in I'll end the phase. Sorry for the delay, things got a bit 'rowdy' for lack of a better word.

Back
Top Bottom