• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

@HumanDawn
Since you didn't sub in until after the night ended.
If you were Mafia Rolecop, who would you have checked on N1? The towniest player?
FA's role indicates there's a Role Cop and if Dawning is correct there's two Roleblockers in play, meaning the other one is probably Mafia too.

Hmm... that’s a tough question, because I don’t know who the Mafia is, so I can’t exactly tell what their mentality on how to use the Rolecop would be exactly. Usually I would Rolecop middle tier activity players because they might be hiding a PR. Higher activity players I check if they are a threat to getting me or somebody in my team lynched.

It seems like Max1996 has indirectly admitted that he is Mafia anyway with how he is just giving up...?

UNVOTE: Blaine
VOTE: Max1996

@Salazzle Thoughts on these developments?
I still feel Max is town.
Reason: He has claimed that he is tracker and watcher let us assume he isn't actually the tracker, then the actual tracker would have tracked Max and could have found that he's mafia and he might have revealed his identity and might have informed us about the auspicious stuffs of Max.
So Max mightn't be Mafia.

Hmm, Wait,
Another possibility is that the actual tracker wants to keep his identity as a secret and he just found other ways to prove that Max is Mafia, maybe Dawning Winds is actually the tracker and he indirectly without revealing his role tried to show that Max is Mafia.

My mindset drastically changed within a minute.

Reason: He has claimed that he is tracker and watcher let us assume he isn't actually the tracker, then the actual tracker would have tracked Max and could have found that he's mafia and he might have revealed his identity and might have informed us about the auspicious stuffs of Max.
Edits are allowed if it's to fix a typo.

Hmm, Wait,
Another possibility is that the actual tracker wants to keep his identity as a secret and he just found other ways to prove that Max is Mafia, maybe Dawning Winds is actually the tracker and he indirectly without revealing his role tried to show that Max is Mafia.

This is of course assuming there is another tracker in a nine player game. You seem pretty confident about there being a real tracker? How would tracking Max prove anything, if he was roleblocked like he said, it'd show him not going anywhere, if he was Mafia, then it'd show he was lying and did in fact visit FA to carry out the kill. Either way I would imagine a Tracker who visited him would claim as much.
Sara began to receive visions and realized that she had gained the power to see into the near future.
From the Arrowverse Wiki that Dawning linked, it backs up the Avoider claim. I can see Sara's power to see into the near future converted into a role to avoid the action used on them that night.
Of course assuming Dawning is telling the truth about submitting Sara, but it feels like a convoluted claim, especially when Dawning didn't directly state how Avoider related to Sara, I read up on it myself and made the connection.

I think this might be a scum slip by Salazzle trying to protect Max. If Max flips Mafia I'd be looking at Salazzle next.

Hmm, Wait,
"The actual tracker"? Unless you yourself are the tracker you're referring to, then I'm not sure why you seem so positive there's an actual tracker in the game.

Hmm, Wait,

I would like to add something to this post, I have said in the above post of this one that
let us assume he isn't actually the tracker, then the actual tracker
I said this if u assume that Max isn't the real tracker as u are sus on him and there should be an actual tracker since u have assumed that max isn't the real tracker, if u assume the above stuff
Another possibility is that the actual tracker
Here I referred to the tracker when u assumed that Max isn't the tracker. There should be an actual tracker when Max isn't the tracker.

"The actual tracker"? Unless you yourself are the tracker you're referring to, then I'm not sure why you seem so positive there's an actual tracker in the game.
Ok. It's the assumed tracker.

But tracker could simply be a fake claim, doesn't mean there's a real one.

I could claim to be a bodyguard, but there's no proof that there is one.

feels strangely good being in a mafia game and not having to do anything

...Yet. Trust me, when I flip, you guys have a lot to do.
B7E5CE23-874D-456C-A657-C9D3994DDCA5.png

Gonna go ahead and lock votes a few minutes early. Update on the way!

Night Two Start
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @HumanDawn
4. @Max1996
6. @Feenie
7. @Tood
8. @Salazzle
9. @Blaine.

Final Votals
Max1996: VI (DawningWinds, ZinnLav, Tood, Feenie, HumanDawn, Salazzle)
DawningWinds: I (Max1996)

Max1996 has been lynched, he was sided with the Town!
Dear Max1996,
You are Greninja, from the series Pokemon.

You are a Water/Dark type Pokemon that was introduced in Generation VI, in the X & Y games as the fully evolved version of Froakie.
It goes without saying, but you have heavy inspirations from ninja, both through your name and the folklore of Japan, which associates frogs and toads with ninjas. If this wasn’t enough, your species is literally The Ninja Pokemon.

Due to being a Ninja, you creep silently in the night and cannot be tracked by anyone. However, this doesn’t stop rolecops and alignment-cops. (If Applicable)
Also due to the above, you do the opposite and can do the following:

1x Track: Name
1x Watch: Name
Tracking will allow you to see who your target visits that night, whereas watching will let you see who visited your target in the night.

You are sided with the Town, you win when your faction is the only one remaining.

It is now Night Two, this phase will end at 8pm GMT on 5th May. (24 hours from now) Please send your actions!

Back
Top Bottom