• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia II [ENDGAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh. my. god.

did we not ask for 24h shortening? :confused:
We were not given an option by host anyway.
(ok tbh had I not had Fest I might have been a bit more demanding of it to Calvin in private)

Sorry didn't see requests to shorten phase as I wasn't around yesterday, with it being about 8 hours from now and no one being around I'll just be keeping it to the original plan to not mess up the schedule. I have a feeling it's probably going to be easier for some people with a slightly later update time than 6pm my time aswell? I am happy to accommodate if so.

I am OK with anything later, as long as it clearly announced in thread. Would not be so OK with earlier, but if majority wants it, so be it.

NIGHT TWO START

Claire386: V (JamieIsBored, Zexy, ExLight, DawningWinds, ZinnLav)
JamieIsBored: II (Minish, Claire386)

Dear Claire386, you are:
Politoed (Pokemon)

aSgdboE-NyOJikW7iIN0JwzEwsMvcLbzBaxXl3mT-RXpowzuZZz1mSpHyDj7F5WKVhkulaM3OC-e6sL1p6g7Patdr2YN_jTvcMyGJrAskqF3VZgB7PWJaale4k-cVIc4xCRj1r7b1EZlYRJEBpxaWy8

Politoed is a Water-type Pokémon known for its distinctive appearance and abilities. Evolving from Poliwhirl when exposed to a King's Rock, Politoed gains a regal and commanding presence. With its signature curled hair and cape-like frills, Politoed exudes an air of authority. Known for its calming presence and rain-summoning prowess, Politoed plays a key role in both battles and the balance of nature. Its appearance and abilities make it a sought-after ally and an emblem of the Water-type Pokémon family.

In this mafia game, you are the Town Croaker, each night you can choose a player to croak at. The croak will disrupt the targeted players to perform their action. However due to the loud noise you have a 25% chance to reveal yourself to the mafia, causing them to know your identity.

You are sided with the Town, you win when any and all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Claire386 has been lynched, they were sided with the Town!
It is now Night Two, this phase will end 25 hours from now.
Here is a countdown.

Jamie/Zexy scum team? It's possible that they were alerted about Claire last night when she used her ability. So they knew it would look bad for Zexy with the roleblock stuff and decided to get the jump on that first and push Claire. Could be the reason Jamie asked Claire specifically if she were roleblocker.

Jamie/Zexy scum team? It's possible that they were alerted about Claire last night when she used her ability. So they knew it would look bad for Zexy with the roleblock stuff and decided to get the jump on that first and push Claire. Could be the reason Jamie asked Claire specifically if she were roleblocker.
Scum have won here. I’m getting lynched in the Lo‘s so unless I guess right tonight we lose. No clue who to suspect, kinda paranoid of Ex/Zexy.

That'd be such a power play considering they've basically been controlling the thread from the start with their interactions together.
I forgot Jamie asked about a Roleblocker, of course with a Rolestopper it makes sense to assume a Roleblocker exists, but it was a pointed question indeed.

I would actually say Dawning. They did get informed of the loud thing and thought they just got blocked (not the 25% thing) and set this up, they know roleblocker and rolestopper are both town and it would lead to an easy mislynch.

It is not like Dawning was super towny before all this too, and they did coast about claiming whether they have a good role or not. Toast kill for a Dawning mafia is absurd, but also kinda WIFOM to the point it could work.

I forgot Jamie asked about a Roleblocker, of course with a Rolestopper it makes sense to assume a Roleblocker exists, but it was a pointed question indeed.
Maybe Jamie/Dawning team?
Although both scum feels too open wolf to be worth a single lynch, but they could hope they get me next as well and just win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom