• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Night Three Start
1. @ZinnLav
2. @DawningWinds
3. @HumanDawn
6. @Feenie
7. @Tood
8. @Salazzle
9. @Blaine.

Final Vote Count:
Salazzle: VI (ZinnLav, HumanDawn, Feenie, DawningWinds, Tood, Salazzle)

Dear Salazzle,

You are Blacephalon, The Fireworks Pokemon / Ultra Beast, from the series, Pokemon.

Firstly introduced in the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Pokemon games, you are an extradimensional Pokemon that exists and comes from the realm of Ultra Space. You possess immense power, and more often than not you go through “Ultra Wormholes” and end up in Alola. You are combative when approached, due to unexpectedly seeing humans and Pokemon alike, and just attempting to really get back to Ultra Space.

Due to being advanced than most Pokemon and coming from outer space essentially, this makes you the Mafia Rolecop. Each night you may use your power and Rolecop: <name> to find someones official role title, so if someone has no role / power they’d appear as Vanilla Townie. Once a game, you may also return to Ultra Space and render yourself immune to all actions using the action: Wormhole, piercing kills (if applicable) will still kill you.

Your teammate(s) are: <redacted>

You are sided with the Mafia, you win when you control more than half of the votes.
Salazzle was lynched, they were sided with the mafia!

It is now Night Three, this phase will end at 8pm GMT on 8th May.

(It's come to my attention just now that a lot of the images aren't copying over in role PMs, this is a minor thing but I just happened to pick up on it.)

Hoo...?

If DawningWinds was Roleblocked then he can’t have Roleblocked Max1996 in N1.

So....... maybe Blain is lying about Vig? Or Feenie isn’t actually Doctor...? How do we use our roles in an effective manner tonight?

What are all the claims again? HD seems pretty confident either Feenie or Blaine is lying.
What if we ask Blaine to shoot Feenie and then we lynch Blaine? That'd get rid of both, though it'd be walking right into a trap if HD is the Mafia for steering us into thinking it was one of the two.

(It's come to my attention just now that a lot of the images aren't copying over in role PMs, this is a minor thing but I just happened to pick up on it.)
Yeah forums are annoying when you copy and paste, to preserve everything exactly how it was in the Role PM you have to edit the post, turn on BB Code and then copy it, had problems with it removing all my formatting in the past too.

Tood - Innocent Child
HumanDawn - Bus Driver (proven according to Feenie, but host mistake made it so both of their roles are used on the other)
ZinnLav - Roleblocker
DawningWinds - Avoider ? Still not sure how this role works
Feenie - Doctor?
Blaine. - 1x vig?

The thing is, if Blaine.’s role was forces on Feenie, wouldn’t Blaine. Roleblock Feenie if he was the Mafia Roleblocker? Unless he just didn’t use it? DawningWinds is at least not the Mafia Roleblocker because Zinnlav Roleblocked DawningWinds N1 and Max1996 claimed to be Roleblocked.

On mobile and I hate typing on mobile but seriously don't use the vig shot on me. I'm doctor (Dr. Dandy to be precise. The stud that he is)

Doesn't Dawning make the most sense? I'll think more on this but. Yeah.

On mobile and I hate typing on mobile but seriously don't use the vig shot on me. I'm doctor (Dr. Dandy to be precise. The stud that he is)

but then how did dawning roleblock max if he was roleblocked by ZinnLav :M

like, ZinnLav has to be some double Roleblocker for her to be scum because if she Roleblocked DawningWinds how could she have also Roleblocked Max1996?

@Blaine. you gonna use your role or not? I have bus driver so I’m can prob protect you

I'm just saying it'd solve our problem of not knowing which of the two, if Blaine is actually Mafia he could shoot you and act like you prevented the "real" mafia kill but then we lynch him anyway.
Like it's been mentioned Max confirmed he was roleblocked on N1 so Dawning can't be Mafia, and not to be Meta but Chevy wasn't active until HD subbed in on D2, which means HD's role didn't block anyone.

but then how did dawning roleblock max if he was roleblocked by ZinnLav :M
Bro I don't know, I just know that it has to be one of you guys because it definitely isn't me...
I'm just saying it'd solve our problem of not knowing which of the two, if Blaine is actually Mafia he could shoot you and act like you prevented the "real" mafia kill but then we lynch him anyway.
I get your point, to an extent. I just think it's really silly to use the vig shot on me when I've been softing Doctor and now I've straight-up claimed Doctor with a nameclaim that makes logical sense. I would really rather this not happen because I'm town. The only other person I'm 100% sure is town right now is Tood.

Do you have a better option?
If he's actually a vig, who would you want shot?
We know HD is a Bus Driver and Chevy wasn't around to submit a Roleblock N1.
I've proven I'm a Roleblocker by blocking Dawning N1 and Salazzle N2 (preventing the Night Kill), of course it could've been some amazing strat to make myself look Town, but I wouldn't throw a Role Cop, let alone a new player under the bus like that.
Tood used Innocent Child, so unless they're some special Announcer/Roleblocker with Mafia I doubt that's false information.
Dawning could be a possibility, I roleblocked them N1 and they have a similar role to Roleblocker (kind of like Ascetic?) @DawningWinds What message did you get when you got Roleblocked on N1? There's a specific word I'm looking for here, if you don't provide it, then it'll appear you lied about getting Roleblocked.
Feenie has been softing Doctor apparently, I never pick up on these soft claims. Would be a kind of risky thing to claim with the chance of counter claim, but if you submitted a doctor character, I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up as a Doctor.
Blaine claims 1x Vigilante which honestly sounds like a weak role compared to every other role in this game. Easy for Mafia to fake and claim they used the vig shot.

I'd go for Blaine first.
But we can afford to screw up one lynch.

For example:
6 Players, Assuming 5 Town, 1 Mafia
N3 - Tood is killed by Mafia - 4 Town, 1 Mafia
D4 - We lynch Blaine, turns out he's actually Town - 3 Town, 1 Mafia
N4 - Zinn is killed by Mafia - 2 Town, 1 Mafia
D5 - Between HD, Dawning and Feenie, I'm sure you could figure out who is Mafia by that stage, it'd be Lynch or Lose.

Something I just thought about, but no one has claimed anything like a rolecop, right? My short-term memory lately is absolutely bonkers. My role kind of makes it sound like there should be a rolecop or a cop.

@HumanDawn
Anyway, I'm guessing you guys know what my claim is by now judging from my reaction. If Salazzle is mafia, that would mean Zinn isn't lying but I'm not sure how there could be two powerful protective roles like this in such a small game.
If he's actually a vig, who would you want shot?
Okay I really don't want to have to claim but the roleblocker/jailer claim is fishy as hell because of my role. There's no way we have two protective roles like this.
I just don't think there would be two protective roles in a game this small.
So, since you're a special Roleblocker, I'd actually say this makes more sense with my own role and I take back what I said like two seconds ago.

Uhhh, whoops. Didn't mean to quote Zinn there.

To answer the question regarding who I'd want shot if Blaine actually is the vigilante, then I guess Dawning? Because I honestly don't know otherwise.

Something I just thought about, but no one has claimed anything like a rolecop, right? My short-term memory lately is absolutely bonkers. My role kind of makes it sound like there should be a rolecop or a cop.

@HumanDawn

Uhhh those softs happened in Day 3... The Rolecop died.

I'm not in the right frame of mind clearly lol so honestly whatever happens happens. Take my word for it or don't, but I'm the Doctor. I personally think Dawning is a better choice.

I'm not in the right frame of mind clearly lol so honestly whatever happens happens. Take my word for it or don't, but I'm the Doctor. I personally think Dawning is a better choice.
But then how did dawning roleblock max if he was roleblocked by zinnlav?

But then how did dawning roleblock max if he was roleblocked by zinnlav?
Wait. Are you saying that Zinn is the one who is lying then? Because if Dawning was roleblocked by Zinn then Dawning couldn't have roleblocked Max. I honestly can't tell if I'm just being really dumb this game or if things are legitimately confusing.

It would mean there's two blocking Town roles and a Mafia roleblocker.
Dawning's role is a self targeting one, similar to a commute, but doesn't stop kills?
I'm a regular sort of Roleblocker. But my role specifically mentions if someone attempted to roleblock me they'd be told I'm too fast, even if I don't use my action that night, I'm completely immune to roleblocking.

Back
Top Bottom