• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Pick Mafia - Endgame - This is the end- 29/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Did you enjoy the game?

Heck yeah! Feels like not just a Town victory, but a personal one as well.

2. What did you about the idea of having a game where you can submit anyone as a character?

GIVE ME THE NEXT ONE

3. How did you like the name claiming aspect of the game?

Totally works.

4. What would you change about the game, if anything?

Less OP Town would've been fine, also more active players.

5. Would you participate, in a future version of U-Pick. With the problems it had, fixed too as much of an extend as possible?

YESSS

Yeah Town won. Congrats Town. GG. Thank you to the hosts. It was a fun game.

Yes a lot. I got a new role and I am happy I could use it to shoot the Godfather. After that I just treated it as a 1x vig coz I didn't want any Town deaths.

2. What did you about the idea of having a game where you can submit anyone as a character
Very interesting.

Yeah name claiming can be done when you don't know which character has which alignment.

Not much, just tone down the investigative roles and make mafia slightly more powerful.

5. Would you participate, in a future version of U-Pick. With the problems it had, fixed too as much of an extent as possible?
Yes. Sure!

Now, a question the the players who were left (and players who weren't I guess):
What were you actually thinking of me as before Darth outed me as scum?
If I'd actually got in to make that kill, do you think I would've actually had a chance to stay on your good sides long enough to win?

To be honest, I was a bit suspicious of you Garu. You were being far too jumpy but I needed some sort of confirmation from Darth.

It was my first ever game as Jester and I enjoyed it a lot even though I got out quickly. I just have quite the luck with indep wins lately :D
Being a DW always helps you in indep wins:p (Unless a certain Zexy kills you)

Yes I did, it got a little tense for me at the end nut that only amde it better.
2. What did you about the idea of having a game where you can submit anyone as a character
Awesome, hard to pick though. I'm still disappointed in my character's role though. I would have loved soemthing more interesting. I even gave a whole explanation on my name (I'll put it at the bottom of this post for anyone who wants to read it, it felt pretty personal making it.)
Name claiming always helps, it's also what makes this game interesting.
More activity from players.
5. Would you participate, in a future version of U-Pick. With the problems it had, fixed too as much of an extend as possible?
Definitely.

I guess there was a Doc after all, he was just inactive as all heck. I came to the conclusion that there was none since I still killed the LightningRod, so I was gonna kill Darth so I could finally get out from under that umbrella of roleblocking him every night.
Lucky thing was, after that night I did find the doc. I would have stayed alive with a failed NK.

Either way, thanks to Dylan, Flop, and (initially) Calvin for my first scum game since XYZ. It was kinda nice to be scum for once.
This makes me feel that I'm way too lucky getting scum so often.

What were you actually thinking of me as before Darth outed me as scum?
You know it, suspicious. I doubted the BP, there were other suspects so I took them first. Peach only made your claim worse, it's too simple and who would pick peach in U-pick. Elieson held me back after the Elementar flip, he thought that it was possible to have both version. I followed him, being an experienced player, but still wanted to get the check on you. It was either you or Zachie (no doc protect with the L-rod).

If I'd actually got in to make that kill, do you think I would've actually had a chance to stay on your good sides long enough to win?
What kill, doc protected you mean:p

Yes a lot. I got a new role and I am happy I could use it to shoot the Godfather. After that I just treated it as a 1x vig coz I didn't want any Town deaths.
A safe approach, interesting. I think you made the right choice.....

To be honest, I was a bit suspicious of you Garu. You were being far too jumpy but I needed some sort of confirmation from Darth.
.... but why did you not contact me and told me about it.?

Now for anyone who is interested, this was my post to the hosts as my character pick, it has some information about me and my name origin. I'm interested to see what you think of it.
I did not make my pic myself. I found it on the internet one day to fit with my username when I made it.
The origin of my username is pretty simple, being devided into 3 parts (Darth, Wolf and 13).
I'm a big Star Wars fan, my favorite character being Darth Vader. I always loved the Sith so giving myself the title of Darth made sense.
Next I added my favorite animal, being the Wolf. From birth there was a dog in my family so I was pretty used to having a dog. Sadly she passed away when I was 4 years old. When I was 6 my parents got us a new dog, a black Labrador. He stayed with me for 10 years. Since I am a an only child I saw him as my brother. Red was always my favorite colour and when he came in the family black got added to it, especially the combo with red (just like his collar.) This also added to the point of liking the Sith. You can see why the dog-like animals are my favorite. Wolves just look the coolest and wildest to me. The black colour is related to both the Darth title and my dog.
When I made it I also added a number to get certainty that it would be unique. 13 is my favorite, mostly for the reason that most people see it as bad luck. I kinda take as the evil number that adds to my avatar.
I see this avatar as my spirit animal now. I have considered a change of pic recently, but to no success that can overthow this one.

Congrats to the town, and thankyou to the hosts for a terrific game :)

Yes
2. What did you about the idea of having a game where you can submit anyone as a character?
I really enjoyed it :)
I didn't use it, but it was good to basically come up with your own creations. It was still balanced though.
Not quite sure actually. Maybe just the accidental lynch.
I would definitely participate :)

Yeah, even with the Pika_pika42 vig shot. I didn't even see it coming XD
It's a good aspect. It makes the nameclaim feature fit in, and it can make people go in-depth with a piece of media (game, anime, TV show, or pop culture) if they encounter an unknown character as a role. Besides, it's a nice concept.
It's a nice aspect for many reasons. One, we have no idea what are the other submitted characters and their roles.. Two, if someone did a nameclaim, it's helpful for town (and mafia) so they can crack down what role(s) someone has. Three, it helped Lone_Garurumon survive a bit longer...? (Princess Peach claim with Beloved role) as the only mafia player left.
None.
5. Would you participate, in a future version of U-Pick. With the problems it had, fixed too as much of an extent as possible?
Maybe, but school is draining my energy second by second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom