• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Pick Mafia - Endgame - This is the end- 29/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Please note: This OP was originally created by @Calvin ッ since he is unable to host the game, I and @Doctor Floptopus have taken over.

Hello TWR, and welcome to another game by myself (Calvin). This is a game where you decide what characters will be in the game, with the final characters being known as TWR's favourites! Well maybe not the last part.

On sign-ups, you shall PM me the name of anything you can think of; Video Game Character, Book, An object, a lovecraftian creature? Its completely up to you. Think of it as an Elieson's EiMM, but with Town/Mafia/ITPs. The thing you send to me, will be given a role and then randomized to another player, or if you are lucky enough, yourself! Its that simple.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. All form of claiming is allowed, Roleclaim, softclaim, nameclaim, etc.
4. The game has Outside Contact. Please involve all hosts in all forms of communication.
5. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
6. As a U-Pick specific rule, please do not suggest anything that may be classed as nsfw. This means no nudity etc.
8. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
9. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
10. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
11. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.
12. If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases because of continuous No Lynches in the day phases followed by factions with kills purposely idling them in the night phases, or if the game has reached a stalemate state, the game will end as a tie for the parties involved.
13. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
14. The most important rule. Have fun!

Players
1. @Elementar - Lynched D6 - Beloved ( lynch-triggered, Night-skipping) Princess - Town
2. swarla -> @Elieson
3. Garcher->@Skullcrow - Lynched D7 - Duelist - Town
4. @Zexy - Lynched D1 - Voteless Jester. WON GAME!
5. @MegaPod12 - Nightkilled N3 - Rolecop - Town
6. Yours Truly -> @Sword Master
7. @DarthWolf13
8. @Pika_pika42
9. Ereshkigal -> @Zachie
10. @Lone_Garurumon
11. @Jin Kirigiri - Nightkilled N2 - Godfather - Mafia
12. @Midorikawa - Lynched D2 - Ninja/Strongman - Mafia
13. @AussieEevee - Lynched D4(5) - Tracker - Town
14. @CheffOfGames - Lynched D3 - Possessor - Mafia
15. the OLDEN one -> @Pikochu - Killed N4(5) - Lightning Rod - Town
16. @FinalArcadia - Nightkilled N2 - Amnesiac - Town
17. @Pikochu - Nightkilled N1 - JOAT - Town
18. @jackatlasred - Left game D1 - Lyncher (Jester). WON GAME!

Subs:

Spectators:
1. @Zexy
2. @CheffOfGames

Hosts: @SoaringDylan @Doctor Floptopus
MoD: @SoaringDylan

Last edited:
For the record, anything you send in can be changed any time you want, unless you are certain of your submitted thing.

Oh, ho, ho... This shall be interesting indeed. Sign me up!

Also, don't worry - unlike last time I participated in a Choose Your Own Character Who May Or May Not Be Randed To Someone Else game, I shan't enter an equine into the character pool... I intend at least as of this post to find something a tad more unusual... When I get around to sending a sign-up PM, that is.

I'll spectate
I wish I could submit a character, but I have a bad track record with chaos mafia 1 and 2, so.

*uses hypno eyes*
@_@
You will submit a character. You will play. You will have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom