Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Electivire

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The sequel to the first part!

Which of these pokemon, in your opinion, is the ugliest?

Don't forget to give your reasoning when you post, and to vote on the poll above!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
There are plenty of other ugly Pokemon...
I'm going with Electivire for general usefulness.

The World won't fail.
Reaction score
Electivire? Ugly?! Not that it isn't but have you ever seen Magmortar,the botox butthead?

And Conkeldurr is the ugliest in this group. That nose secures it's victory.

Actually a Shaymin
Reaction score
Hang on, these are ugly?? Conkeldurr and Emboar might be called ugly, but not Electivire, and I think Muk is cute!

(Posted by the person who has been known to say snakes and crocodiles are cute. What?? They are!)

At last, Kalos
Reaction score
People, instead of posting complaining about the original poster's choice, please actually contribute to the discussion at hand. You are adding nothing here.

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
I'll vote for Emboar, because it evolves from one of my favorite Pokémon, it has a cool design, it learns good moves (Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm, Head Smash) and it can put its Dream World ability, Reckless, to good use with them. Its stats are not too shabby, either.

Darkness
Reaction score
I don't get this poll, sorry. Do I have to vote for the ugliest Pokémon or the prettiest Pokémon?

Anyway, the ugliest Pokémon out of these four is Muk, and the ''prettiest'' is Electivire.

wats a user title
Reaction score
none of these are all that ugly imo. I don't think they're cute either, but not hideous compared to other pokemon.

Reaction score
You have to vote the ugliest pokemon, people.

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
After some discussion with another mod, it is decided that this contest isn't necessary (as with other "Ugly Pokémon" contests), as there is already a "What is the Ugliest Pokémon" thread that basically serves the same purpose of expressing opinions on which Pokémon is the ugliest. Basically, the Contest Hall threads are a place to discuss match-ups rather than choosing a Pokémon based on a single characteristic as the flavour text suggests in the title, which is best done as a thread in Pokémon World (like the aforementioned thread).

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.