• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Ugly pokemon 2: Conkeldurr v Emboar v Muk v Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo0

Reaction score
The sequel to the first part!

170px-534Conkeldurr.png
184px-500Emboar.png
180px-089Muk.png
260px-466Electivire.png

Which of these pokemon, in your opinion, is the ugliest?

Don't forget to give your reasoning when you post, and to vote on the poll above!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are plenty of other ugly Pokemon...
I'm going with Electivire for general usefulness.

Muk easily blows the other competition away here.

Electivire? Ugly?! Not that it isn't but have you ever seen Magmortar,the botox butthead?

And Conkeldurr is the ugliest in this group. That nose secures it's victory.

Hang on, these are ugly?? Conkeldurr and Emboar might be called ugly, but not Electivire, and I think Muk is cute!

(Posted by the person who has been known to say snakes and crocodiles are cute. What?? They are!)

I'll vote for Emboar, because it evolves from one of my favorite Pokémon, it has a cool design, it learns good moves (Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm, Head Smash) and it can put its Dream World ability, Reckless, to good use with them. Its stats are not too shabby, either.

I don't get this poll, sorry. Do I have to vote for the ugliest Pokémon or the prettiest Pokémon?

Anyway, the ugliest Pokémon out of these four is Muk, and the ''prettiest'' is Electivire.

none of these are all that ugly imo. I don't think they're cute either, but not hideous compared to other pokemon.

You have to vote the ugliest pokemon, people.

After some discussion with another mod, it is decided that this contest isn't necessary (as with other "Ugly Pokémon" contests), as there is already a "What is the Ugliest Pokémon" thread that basically serves the same purpose of expressing opinions on which Pokémon is the ugliest. Basically, the Contest Hall threads are a place to discuss match-ups rather than choosing a Pokémon based on a single characteristic as the flavour text suggests in the title, which is best done as a thread in Pokémon World (like the aforementioned thread).

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom