• Graveler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The World won't fail.
Reaction score
STILL NO MAGMORTAR?

Seriously,my pick is Froslass altough it's more weird than ugly in my opinion.

WHAT.
Reaction score
Well... Purugly isn't just a name, I think it should be in the list. But I went with Mr. Mime, because it creeps me out almost as much as Hypno does.

I personally think that Bastiodon and Graveler look cool, not ugly.

And Froslass has wiped the floor with me in online battles several times. :|

Last edited:
Reaction score
WTF. Froslass is not ugly.
Anyway, going with Mr. Mime for being an ugly clown.

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
Froslass is my favorite Ice-type and Ghost-type, so I voted for her. I love her stats, her typing and her moveset. I've used one on Pokémon Online and she rocked as a lead with a Timid nature (+Speed, -Attack). She had the time to put one or two layers of Spikes, which are pretty useful, then get a kill with Destiny Bond. Sometimes, if she had a type advantage, she could defeat the opposing lead with either Ice Beam or Shadow Ball, then take the revenge killer down with her using Destiny Bond. Assuming she is faster, of course. However, that would mean no Spikes, but it's a good sacrifice to beat two opposing Pokémon.

The Curious Lord of Time
Reaction score
No Magmortar? *cries*

I like graveler. 4 ARMS

Last edited:
It's all ogre now.
Reaction score
Froslass isn't ugly, lol. I picked Mr. Mime. OMG it's really creepy. It just stares at you....

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
After some discussion with another mod, it is decided that this contest isn't necessary (as with other "Ugly Pokémon" contests), as there is already a "What is the Ugliest Pokémon" thread that basically serves the same purpose of expressing opinions on which Pokémon is the ugliest. Basically, the Contest Hall threads are a place to discuss match-ups rather than choosing a Pokémon based on a single characteristic as the flavour text suggests in the title, which is best done as a thread in Pokémon World (like the aforementioned thread).

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.