• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Ugly pokemon 3: Mr.Mime v Froslass v Bastiodon v Graveler

Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL NO MAGMORTAR?

Seriously,my pick is Froslass altough it's more weird than ugly in my opinion.

Well... Purugly isn't just a name, I think it should be in the list. But I went with Mr. Mime, because it creeps me out almost as much as Hypno does.

I personally think that Bastiodon and Graveler look cool, not ugly.

And Froslass has wiped the floor with me in online battles several times. :|

Last edited:
WTF. Froslass is not ugly.
Anyway, going with Mr. Mime for being an ugly clown.

Froslass is my favorite Ice-type and Ghost-type, so I voted for her. I love her stats, her typing and her moveset. I've used one on Pokémon Online and she rocked as a lead with a Timid nature (+Speed, -Attack). She had the time to put one or two layers of Spikes, which are pretty useful, then get a kill with Destiny Bond. Sometimes, if she had a type advantage, she could defeat the opposing lead with either Ice Beam or Shadow Ball, then take the revenge killer down with her using Destiny Bond. Assuming she is faster, of course. However, that would mean no Spikes, but it's a good sacrifice to beat two opposing Pokémon.

No Magmortar? *cries*

I like graveler. 4 ARMS

Last edited:
Froslass isn't ugly, lol. I picked Mr. Mime. OMG it's really creepy. It just stares at you....

After some discussion with another mod, it is decided that this contest isn't necessary (as with other "Ugly Pokémon" contests), as there is already a "What is the Ugliest Pokémon" thread that basically serves the same purpose of expressing opinions on which Pokémon is the ugliest. Basically, the Contest Hall threads are a place to discuss match-ups rather than choosing a Pokémon based on a single characteristic as the flavour text suggests in the title, which is best done as a thread in Pokémon World (like the aforementioned thread).

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom