• Stunfisk

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In my opinion it's Magmortar, although Garchomp is also ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all ogre now.
Reaction score
I voted Magmortar because IMO, it's the only one even REMOTELY ugly. Garchomp is just awesome, and Crconaw, while the least desirable of the Toto family, isn't that ugly. And of course, Stunfisk is the new Arceus. :p But yeah.

The World won't fail.
Reaction score
Thank you,thank you,thank you for putting Magmortar! :) That's my choice as the ugliest Pokemon to date. Croconaw isn't bad at all and I somehow got used to Garchomp and it's ugliness. Stunfisk is so awesome,I thought it was a glitch the first time I found one.

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
After some discussion with another mod, it is decided that this contest isn't necessary (as with other "Ugly Pokémon" contests), as there is already a "What is the Ugliest Pokémon" thread that basically serves the same purpose of expressing opinions on which Pokémon is the ugliest. Basically, the Contest Hall threads are a place to discuss match-ups rather than choosing a Pokémon based on a single characteristic as the flavour text suggests in the title, which is best done as a thread in Pokémon World (like the aforementioned thread).

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.