• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Ugly pokemon 4: Magmortar v Croconaw v Stunfisk v Garchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo0

Reaction score
In my opinion it's Magmortar, although Garchomp is also ugly.

159Croconaw_Dream.png
618Stunfisk_Dream.png
467Magmortar_Dream.png
445Garchomp_Dream.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted Magmortar because IMO, it's the only one even REMOTELY ugly. Garchomp is just awesome, and Crconaw, while the least desirable of the Toto family, isn't that ugly. And of course, Stunfisk is the new Arceus. :p But yeah.

Thank you,thank you,thank you for putting Magmortar! :) That's my choice as the ugliest Pokemon to date. Croconaw isn't bad at all and I somehow got used to Garchomp and it's ugliness. Stunfisk is so awesome,I thought it was a glitch the first time I found one.

After some discussion with another mod, it is decided that this contest isn't necessary (as with other "Ugly Pokémon" contests), as there is already a "What is the Ugliest Pokémon" thread that basically serves the same purpose of expressing opinions on which Pokémon is the ugliest. Basically, the Contest Hall threads are a place to discuss match-ups rather than choosing a Pokémon based on a single characteristic as the flavour text suggests in the title, which is best done as a thread in Pokémon World (like the aforementioned thread).

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom