• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Ugly pokemon: Garbodor v Probopass v Purugly v Jynx

Status
Not open for further replies.
;A; How could you call these Pokemon ugly?? Purugly is a fat-cat, so he's cute. Probopass is an island statue, and as Sashay noted, he looks like Mario. Garbador is the coolest evolved bag of trash you'll ever meet; finally, Jynx is an ice princess/Valkyrie. None of those mean "ugly" to me, the supposed majority opinions be damned. :/

That said, Purugly would probably qualify the most. It's a fat cat, which isn't very healthy.
I'm saying this one more time. this is not based on my opinion.

Funny none of them I find as ugly as the Unova trio = Landorus, Tornadus & Thundurus

For your poll's sake, I choose uhmmmmmmm.. Jynx since it looks like a pedo drag queen with cookies.

I'm surprised Jynx has so few votes. That's probably the worst designed Pokemon ever, both in actual design and its cry.

Well, you actually have to see that Purugly is surprisingly fast despite its looks, kinda like Slaking.
I'm voting for Garbodor though. The guy was MADE ugly to be loved.

Jynx: Don't like it, never will I don't think...
Purugly: I simply don't care about it...
Probopass: I love love LOVE it design, dunno why, I just find it awesome.
Garbodor: One of the few gen V Pokemon I truly disliked...

So I think Jynx is the worst of 'em, at least Purugly is a cat, and even though Garbador is really dumb to me, I dislike Jynx more...And I think Probopass is cool...

i dont like any of them, but i'll have to say i think Jynx gets the gold medal. next probopass, then garbodor, then purugly.

I personally think Garbodor is the ugliest, mainly because it had such an adorable preevolution. How do you go from something as cute as Trubbish to something as horrifying as Garbodor?
As far as best goes, though, I'd say Probopass slightly edges out Jynx. I prefer its origin, although I rather like both of them design-wise.

Garbodor is exactly what its name implies. Garbage. It has no redeeming quantities. Not for me anyway.

*reads posts* It seems like I'm not the only one who didn't see 'best' in the topic's name. Oh well, a free vote for Garbodor...
For me, the best would be Purugly... it's not that ugly and it gets some points for being a cat.

Garbodor. Ugly, but kind of cute. I picked it because it ruined my Battle Sub-way streak. Good job dude.

I like Garbodor's pre-evolved form more that it. It's rather cute for a trash bag.

Purugly just looks bored, but is still cool for being a cat :)

I think Probopass (and Nosepass) are both creepy looking

Jinx also looks a bit creepy in my opinion

If you say garbodor is cute, you never looked at its BW sprite. I always cover the part where it shows garbodor's sprite with my hand. It's so ugly

Garbodor: I don't care that is based off garbage I find it to be an ugly cute <3

Probopass: it makes me laugh because I always think of Nigel Thornberry whenever I look at it smashing

Purugly: don't get me started on how much I love this pokemon its just such a cute fat kitty and imo fat cats are the cutest cats cause they're so rolly polly

Jynx: this pokemon is my homegirl mmmhmmmm

I voted for Probopass.
Just so much ugly
Garboodor is not the prettiest sight either,Jynx is cool
and Purugly i find cute just cause of its fatness

After some discussion with another mod, it is decided that this contest isn't necessary (as with other "Ugly Pokémon" contests), as there is already a "What is the Ugliest Pokémon" thread that basically serves the same purpose of expressing opinions on which Pokémon is the ugliest. Basically, the Contest Hall threads are a place to discuss match-ups rather than choosing a Pokémon based on a single characteristic as the flavour text suggests in the title, which is best done as a thread in Pokémon World (like the aforementioned thread).

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom