• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Ugly pokemon: Garbodor v Probopass v Purugly v Jynx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garbodor it looks like something out of some bad kidsshow

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :p

That said, Purugly, because it has "ugly" in its name and because I like kitties more than garbage, Easter Island heads, and ice princesses.

Excuse me, but Garbodor is not ugly. Garbodor is different and does not deserve all that hate.

Probopass is a banned word in my house because it scared me and my little sister :p

Garbodor, it looks like it's saying "blarg blarggg"

Didn't see the 'best' in the name and voted for the ugliest-Purugly. The best is either Probopass or Garbodor. Purugly is also the least useful and Jynx has a weakness to almost everything.

Purugly. Kitties are cute no matter their weight problem :3

Garbodor............sends shivers down my spine o.o

Purugly, only because it was intended to be ugly, even though the fandom is blowing it out of proportions.

Also, on what planet is Jynx ugly?! *is mad*

Probopass looks like a pedo with the 'stache.
Jynx comes in second.

This is really interesting. Right now no one picked Jynx as the ugliest. I remember awhile back it had alot of votes for being ugly. Anyways, I pick Purugly. It reminds me of a lazy granny who babysits and hits kids :/

Damn, why does everyone hate Probopass? I think it's an awesome-looking Pokemon, and has served me well in my copy of Platinum.

I feel sorry for whoever voted for Garbardor. I do agree with all the hate it's gotten.

Excuse me, but I rather like all of those pokémon.

"Ugly"? Surely not.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :p

Exactly.
Garbodor is one of the funniest looking pokémon ever. I love that thing :p
I think Purugly is rather cute, idk I must be crazy but it just looks so bored in it's artwork :)
Probopass is pretty cool. It resembles my favorite Italian plumber (sorry Luigi).

I voted for Jynx though. I find her to have such an intriguing and cool design and she's among my favorite pokémon. I voted for her because she deserves mre love.

Excuse me, but I rather like all of those pokémon.

"Ugly"? Surely not.
it's not based on my opinion. most people say that they are very ugly.
I think garbodor and probopass are the ugliest, but I like Purugly. Jynx is somewhat ugly, but she isn't in Top 5.

I voted for Garbodor.

BUT. Only because it is awesome, not ugly. Who said the vote had to be based on ugliness?

In terms of ugliness, Probopass. Ugh, his mustache gives me the chills, and Probopass looks like he'll pop out from under my bed at any moment, ready to.... never mind.

I love Garbodor! I really don't understand the hate towards him, I find him adorable!
I don't like Purugly, but not because of it's appearance, I find it sort of charming. I just don't like it because it is annoying to battle.
I think Probopass is better looking than Nosepass, at least it looks like Mario now!
And I dislike Jynx, but I didn't realize everyone else did. I feel like I should train one for it to feel the love!

I put my vote for Garbodor. It's the cutest ugly thing I have ever met!

;A; How could you call these Pokemon ugly?? Purugly is a fat-cat, so he's cute. Probopass is an island statue, and as Sashay noted, he looks like Mario. Garbador is the coolest evolved bag of trash you'll ever meet; finally, Jynx is an ice princess/Valkyrie. None of those mean "ugly" to me, the supposed majority opinions be damned. :/

That said, Purugly would probably qualify the most. It's a fat cat, which isn't very healthy.

Purugly is the worst, it would be better if they had let Glameow have no evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom