• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ugly to get attention

Is mijumaru is drawn ugly to draw attention?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

badwolf1234

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
do you think mijumaru was intend to be drawn ugly to draw so attention since mostly starters are seen together as a whole and to make the water starter in this generation more attractable they have drawn it ugly enough to be talk of the town

No, I don't think so. I thought Mijumaru was ugly when I first saw it, but I got used to its cuteness after a while.

I though all of the starters were ugly when I first saw them. I didn't even think they looked like pokemon. All 3 of them have grown on me though. I don't think mijumaru is ugly either I think it's cute and I DON'T like it out of pity. I like it simply because of it's unique design.

I didn't realize he was drawn ugly. Where did you read that?

They are all ugly, and I hate them, just like I hated gen3 starters before using them and like I hated gen4 starters before using them.
And btw. I hated all the gen3 Pokemon before I tried Ruby and I hated all the gen4 Pokemon before I tried Platinum (my brothers first gen4 game).
But this time I'm gonna buy the game even though I hate all the Pokemon since I'm gonna like them after a week or so.

But yes I do find the water starter the ugliest of all the starters so far.

No need for a separate thread about this... this could be easily discussed in the starter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom