• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Uh...Hi?

Pika-boy

Just a Pika-boy
Reaction score
Hi :) I'm new here... (obviously) And saw there was a sort of "Welcoming" place here, I don't know, figured I'd say hi. Well, I love Poke`mon (Still haven't figurd out how to make the e with the `...) Pikachu (Obviously), and roleplaying, alike, and is why I joined the bulbagarden forum site. So, wanna hit me up, just send me a PM, VM, whatever.

Alright then, that's about it. Glad to be here, and yeah... Peace ^^

Hi Pika-Boy :) I dont know how to make that accent thing either haha not that big a dea; xD Pikachu is pretty cute, I've used many in my day. I have one in Fire Red which Im playing now. Did you know we have a Roleplaying Games Forum? feel free to check it out and start RPing. If you wanna talk or need any help with anything, feel free to send me a VM anytime, Im always open. I hope you have a great time here on the forums, I hope to see you around.

Thanks guys :) Means alot. Hi, nice to meet you both.

And if I need anything, I'll make sure to come to you Aquanova ^^ Thanks for the advice.

Pikachu is super adorable and by far one of the cutest electric types as well as his entire evolutionary line. :3 And I don't even use the e with an accent over it for "Pokemon" since it's a hassle to write that out for me. xD; Regular e all the way!

Have a blast on BG and you can always message me if you're looking for someone to talk to. I'm as big a Pokemon fan as you are so we can talk about anything Pokemon-related anytime!

Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can Happy Posting!

Whoa... such a friendly crowd here ^^ Glad to meet you all! Thanks for the help christmas Knight, and I'm sure I'll message you sometime soon Burgundy :) (New here, not alot going on right now...) So yeah, I'm always free and open for anything and everything guys. (And to get ten posts so I can post my sig ^^)

Welcome to the Forums Pika-boy! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Crazy, G-50, nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome ^^ (And I'll be sure to look up the little stickies)

Oh, my apoligies, CLC. Didn't mean to offend you xD I won't call you crazy anymore, just CLC.

Welcome to Bulbagarden Pika-boy!

My favorite Pokémon is Pikachu! :lx025:

And the é for Pokémon is alt code 0233

Welcome to Bulbagarden Pika-boy!

My favorite Pokémon is Pikachu! :lx025:

And the é for Pokémon is alt code 0233

Great! Somebody who loves Pikachu, has a pretty cool sig, and knows how to make the fancy e. Thank you, Dr. Jokool ^^

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom