• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UK - Advanced Battle Schedule

Marill

It's Marill, bitch
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone would find this useful (I usually do), but just in case I thought I'd post it somewhere else but my ickle site. If anyone wants to edit to make it neater or add anything I've missed, be my guest.

Note - For January and February I do not know which episodes are showing when, the only ones the schedule has names and synopsis for are Johto, Orange.. and the first few Battles.

January
TOONAMI
28th January 10:30am & 6:30pm - two episodes unknown
29th January 10:30am & 6:30pm - two episodes unknown, probably will be the repeats of new ones, 6:30 airing only has one episode
30th January 6:30pm - one unknown episode
31st January 6:30pm - one unknown episode

CARTOON NETWORK
Every Day at 7pm - one episode unknown, have been new all week from last Tuesday

February
TOONAMI
Every Saturday & Sunday: two episodes from 10:30am
Destination Friday: two episodes from 8:00pm

Wed & Thurs, 1st & 2nd February 6:30pm
Mon to Thurs, 4th to 9th February 6:30pm
Sun & Sat, 11th & 12th February 6:30pm
Tuesday 14th February: Huge Marathon from 7am to 8pm*
Sun & Sat, 18th & 19th February 6:30pm
Monday, 20th February 7:00am - two episodes
Tuesday 21st - Friday 24th 9:00am - two episodes

* Pokémon has marathons all that week. 13th it's Johto episodes, 15th it's Chronicles, 16 & 17th will be Kanto eps.

CARTOON NETWORK
1st to 3rd at 7pm
20th - 28th at 7pm

- Note - Other airings that are at 7pm are the repeats of the episodes from "Clamperl of Wisdom" to "Cacturne For The Worst", then they go back to unknown title and synopsis. Toonami seems to stop to show marathons of Pokemon and movies around about the same time.

So does that mean that this batch of new episodes will probably end on Friday? If they are all new every day, then this week should go like ths:

Saturday - Linoone
Sunday - Mirage Island
Monday - Donphan
Tuesday - Pacifidlog Contest Part 1
Wednesday - Pacifidlog Contest Part 2
Thursday - Munchlax
Friday - Masamune

...which looks good. We should have dub news on Jynx and Masamue by the end of the week if this is the case.

I checked this morning and it was repeats of "Let it Snorunt" and probably the Ralts ep followed. I figured it would be a repeat at 6:30pm, but I was out so I don't know what was shown - so I have no clue when today's CN ep will be repeated.

It should be if there's any kind of order on Toonami:
Snorunt - 6:30 on Thursday (I recorded this one so I know)
Ralts - 6:30 on Friday
gym battles - 6:30 today and tomorrow
.. so hopefully I'll catch the Linoone one on monday night, *sigh* more episodes recorded in the wrong order. I'm still checking tomorrow morning..

Last edited:
And this is why I really hated it when the new series started on Toonami, it's so HARD to keep a track of these episodes, sure we're getting them faster but a lot of the time they air the episodes when I'm at work -_-;; And the eps are all over the place, you have no idea what's new and what isn't...
I prefered it when they played on Sky One and they had one new episode every Sunday >>;

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom