• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UK airdate announced for Pokémon: Black and White: Series to debut June 4 on CITV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
UK airdate announced for Pokémon: Black and White: Series to debut June 4 on CITV

Pokémon: Black and White is coming to the United Kingdom. Following the airing of the series's first episode three months ago, the full series will play beginning June 4.

Read more on Bulbanews

Good News:
- CITV have some sense; airing two new episodes a week instead of one a day.

Bad News:
- It begins the same day as our VGC Qualifiers. Oh well, I've seen In the Shadow of Zekrom anyway.

Good News:
- CITV have some sense; airing two new episodes a week instead of one a day.

Bad News:
- It begins the same day as our VGC Qualifiers. Oh well, I've seen In the Shadow of Zekrom anyway.
-They Probily Stop The Series In The Middle Because EPS are not Dubbed

There's nothing that indicates that will be the case. TPCi would have at least dubbed around 25 episodes by now; it would take three-ish months for CITV to cover the first 25; during which time, TPCi would have dubbed more episodes. Compare that with Cartoon Network, Toonami, Disney XD and CITV who previously aired a new episode each weekday, which meant that a season of 50 episodes was covered in just over a month; which meant months of repeats.

See what I'm getting at? xD.

Yay~ Been waiting for this. Now if only they'd use some semblance of high bitrate, or else air it on ITV1HD's CITV block...

And yeah, we've overtaken America at least three times before, not counting Chronicles. I wouldn't be surprised if episodes are in the process of being dubbed before they're even shown in Japan.

Really? Look at all those times that episodes/specials have aired in the UK before the US:
The Legend of Thunder
All of Pokemon Chronicles
EP382: Once in a Mawile
EP392: Mean With Envy
EP393: Pacifidlog Jam
EP570: Shield With a Twist!
EP571: Jumping Rocket Ship!
EP572: Sleepless in Pre-Battle!

So, it's very much possible that some of the episodes will air here before the US.

EDIT: Presuming that we'll keep to the schedule of two episodes a weekend for the whole season, I worked out all the UK dates for all BW episodes so far. So, with those calculations, EP697: Connoisseur-Detective Cilan! Audino Disapearance Case!! will air on 2/10/2011 in both the US and the UK. And as the UK is a few hours ahead of the US, we will watch that episode before the US does.

Last edited:
FINALLY! Although I wish we got the episodes as the US do, two episodes a week. Two whole episodes baby! Watch out US the United Kingdom is on your tail.

Awesome. But did we ever get DP191 aired? I've never caught it on.
Was it on this week at all? I haven't been paying attention to CITV. When I emailed ITV back when we first finished Sinnoh League Victors, they said they couldn't confirm an airdate...

Awesome. But did we ever get DP191 aired? I've never caught it on.
Was it on this week at all? I haven't been paying attention to CITV. When I emailed ITV back when we first finished Sinnoh League Victors, they said they couldn't confirm an airdate...
Today's 11:00 was THE BROCKSTER IS IN!, DP190, so 191'll probably get its first (and last) airing tomorrow at 11:00.

Huh, that's unfortunate. This is the only weekend I'm not at home. I don't see why it would be the last airing though - disney XD repeats the episodes.

Ah, I only get CITV, so didn't know they get repeated on Disney XD. So yeah, it wouldn't be the last then. Since certain DPGB episodes only got one airing when they muddled the times, I assumed DP191 would probably be the same. Though I guess those are repeated on Disney too.

"Memories are Made of Bliss" did air on CITV today.

And same, I only have CITV, since everyone in my house agreed that Sky just wasn't worth paying for any more. But it's British TV, almost everything is repeated...a hundred odd times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom