• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UK Darkrai event - Woolworths!!

Jorah

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place

There's gonna be Pokemon events around the UK to get Darkrai!! Woohoo! Well, excecpt Ireland. So I suppose I should say Britiain. It says you must have an ENGLISH version of the game.

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/browse/index.jsp?cat=cat1006744

Dates and locations

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/browse/index.jsp?cat=cat1006754

From the 6th-31st August

6th - Edinburugh
7th - Glasgow
8th - Newcastle
9th - Stockton on Tees (?)
10th - Liverpool
12th - Hanley
14th - Chesterfield
15th - Staines
16th - Milton Keynes
17th - Norwhich
20th - Exeter
21st - Bristol
22nd - Gloucester
23rd - Newport
24th - Swindon
27th - Bromley
28th - Bexleyheath
29th - Beckton
30th - Basingstoke
31st - Portsmouth

I'm going to the Bristol event!! I'm not quite sure how I'm going to get to Hartcliffe though. Why isn't it in the Mall like it was before? Oh well. Haha I'm really excited now

At certain stores there will also be face paints (may as well XD not sure if I want to if I take the bus o_O), "Battle the Pokemon Trainer" and Pokemon Battle Revolution and Ranch

The first 50 in the store will get a Pokemon goodie bag! XD
http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/browse/index.jsp?cat=cat1006753

:banana: WOOOOO!
Does this mean we will get the movie release as well? That would be sweet.
Too bad there aren't any local ones- (no brighton? what were they thinking!) They all seem to be up north! :conangry: damn northerners get all the fun. unless any more dates are added, could OP pick up 2 darkrai? Pretty please? :ksmile:

yaya at last one of these event things is in a place i cn get to ill probly go up to the one in bromley

could someone get 2 plz?

I think there's a limit of 1 per game...

I hate how Nintendo always ignores Canada with these distributions, I've never heard of one occasion where one has come to any Canadian city (certainly nothing for Diamond/Pearl, not even pre-orders). Pokémon is pretty popular north of the US but you'd never know it the way they treat us.

I think there's a limit of 1 per game...

I hate how Nintendo always ignores Canada with these distributions, I've never heard of one occasion where one has come to any Canadian city (certainly nothing for Diamond/Pearl, not even pre-orders). Pokémon is pretty popular north of the US but you'd never know it the way they treat us.

ireland is treated just like Canada, the US and UK get events we dont

people say the canda is badly treated with this kinda thing this is the first one in ages in the uk that has somewhere i can actyually get to so we are just as neglected

people say the canda is badly treated with this kinda thing this is the first one in ages in the uk that has somewhere i can actyually get to so we are just as neglected

UK gets events that very few people can get to. The closest event to Canada is south of the border. How is this equivalent?

Australia gets an even rawrer deal IMO.

One event EVER.

UK, Canada and Australia need more love. :-(

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom