UK Victini C-Gear skin, Carnival Pokémon Musical now available: C-Gear Skin and Music

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
UK Victini C-Gear skin, Carnival Pokémon Musical now available: C-Gear Skin and Musical to end ...

The C-Gear skin depicting Victini and the "Carnival Pokémon" Musical show are now available for those with European Pokémon Global Link accounts with the C-Gear only being available in the UK in Europe.

Read more on Bulbanews

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: UK Victini C-Gear skin, Carnival Pokémon Musical now available: C-Gear Skin and M

the UK in Europe.
ah so that's where we are
I put the part which you quoted in because the UK is the only country in Europe to be able to access the C-Gear skin but it isn't the only country in the world to be able to access the skin, as said in a later paragraph, which is much longer to say than the quoted text but maybe that part should be edited.

Xytegenia's finest
Reaction score
Re: UK Victini C-Gear skin, Carnival Pokémon Musical now available: C-Gear Skin and M

I put the part which you quoted in because the UK is the only country in Europe to be able to access the C-Gear skin but it isn't the only country in the world to be able to access the skin, as said in a later paragraph, which is much longer to say than the quoted text but maybe that part should be edited.
I think we all understand the availability of the c-gear skin and the musical. It's just bad grammar and I was pointing that out.