• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UK Victini C-Gear skin, Carnival Pokémon Musical now available: C-Gear Skin and Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
UK Victini C-Gear skin, Carnival Pokémon Musical now available: C-Gear Skin and Musical to end ...

The C-Gear skin depicting Victini and the "Carnival Pokémon" Musical show are now available for those with European Pokémon Global Link accounts with the C-Gear only being available in the UK in Europe.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: UK Victini C-Gear skin, Carnival Pokémon Musical now available: C-Gear Skin and M

the UK in Europe.
ah so that's where we are
I put the part which you quoted in because the UK is the only country in Europe to be able to access the C-Gear skin but it isn't the only country in the world to be able to access the skin, as said in a later paragraph, which is much longer to say than the quoted text but maybe that part should be edited.

Re: UK Victini C-Gear skin, Carnival Pokémon Musical now available: C-Gear Skin and M

I put the part which you quoted in because the UK is the only country in Europe to be able to access the C-Gear skin but it isn't the only country in the world to be able to access the skin, as said in a later paragraph, which is much longer to say than the quoted text but maybe that part should be edited.

I think we all understand the availability of the c-gear skin and the musical. It's just bad grammar and I was pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom