• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UK's Entertainer Toy Store suddenly no longer selling Pokemon merch?

TheFatPanda

Reaction score
Was wondering if any UK members here knew anything about this?

The Entertainer has been stocking the Pokemon toys and trading cards pretty consistently for the last few years, but in the last few months I noticed that they've suddenly vanished from my local store. At first I didn't think much into it, but then I found that there's no longer any trace of their merch on the website either.

Doing an internet search, it seems there are other people asking the same thing, although the links just bring up error messages for some reason.

Is anyone else experiencing a lack of Pokemon merch in their local store, and do you have any idea why that is?

Last edited:
Get this, it's because the religious owners think that the creator of Pokémon admitted he believes in Satan.

Get this, it's because the religious owners think that the creator of Pokémon admitted he believes in Satan.

If they are religious (Abrahamic) then wouldn’t they also believe in Satan?

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom